yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in front of my nose. I did get the impression I was seen as a woman and not put in any kind of (friend) zone.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Note to self. I must remember to wash off xs194 and put on xs193 before I start artist modeling Tuesday night. I want to see how my audience (50/50 men & women) react to this blend. For the record: It is a friend who have asked if I can do it, because the model they usually have got the flu and will be inhabil this and next Tuesday. An amazing opportunity to try out xs193 since I am going to be naked, I might add.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd love to see if 193 comes out in the artwork, either in an attachment or some male muscle or stature type interpretations. No, I'm not asking for naked pics, just male-ish interps

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Muestereate I can see what I can do to get you som pictures of the art work.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Note to self. I must remember to wash off xs194 and put on xs193 before I start artist modeling Tuesday night. I want to see how my audience (50/50 men & women) react to this blend. For the record: It is a friend who have asked if I can do it, because the model they usually have got the flu and will be inhabil this and next Tuesday. An amazing opportunity to try out xs193 since I am going to be naked, I might add.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I have been an artist model since I was 17.
        Arsenal

Comment

I have been an artist model since I was 17.
          Is it a respected form of work over there where you live? I know a good chunk of Europe allows consensual sex work (Not comparing the two).
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Is it a respected form of work over there where you live? I know a good chunk of Europe allows consensual sex work (Not comparing the two).
            Yes, it is. But artist modeling is not about sex. Norway criminalize buying sex, but not selling it.
            Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              The law is still the same if the seller is the man and the buyer is a woman, so stop it.

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              You asked me to elaborate, please keep that in mind. I kept it short on purpose.

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment

Yes, it is. But artist modeling is not about sex. Norway criminalize buying sex, but not selling it.
            I know it's not, that's why I said not comparing the two love.
            The Nordic Model doesn't make sense to me at all for Sex work... I can sell sex but people can't buy it? That doesn't make sense, legalize it all around... And prosecute pimps, & Trafickers simple. It all comes down to beleiving when women are abused, and realizing that pu$$y is Power. But it's never that easy I guess.

Comment

I know it's not, that's why I said not comparing the two love.
              The Nordic Model doesn't make sense to me at all for Sex work... I can sell sex but people can't buy it? That doesn't make sense, legalize it all around... And prosecute pimps, & Trafickers simple. It all comes down to beleiving when women are abused, and realizing that pu$$y is Power. But it's never that easy I guess.
              I have no really knowledge about why it is like this, but I think the thought of the law was to protect the seller in case something happen.
              Arsenal

Comment

Muestereate

Or a woman just want to be noticed and nothing else, but the color red does something to men. This is why my default lipstick color is red, I rarely wear anything else. When I am wearing other colors in lipstick I feel wild, cracy and young.
                I wear red all the time because it looks great against my skintone. I'd hate to think that men would actually think I chose this color because I wanted male attention. eek
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Men are fucking entitled, even inserting themselves when it comes to our color choices in lipstick! It is insulting!

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  it has nothing to do with entitlement, it's neuroscience, not social conditioning. Red stimulates the gustatory response across all human cultures.

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Embrace your inner beast lol

Hey! Is the beautiful Bonnie affected by the male blends at all?
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nope, she is her usual aloof self.

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                Hey! Is the beautiful Bonnie affected by the male blends at all?
                Yes! And do you have a Photo of your beautiful fur baby?

Comment

Muestereate

Or a woman just want to be noticed and nothing else, but the color red does something to men. This is why my default lipstick color is red, I rarely wear anything else. When I am wearing other colors in lipstick I feel wild, cracy and young.

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I wear red all the time because it looks great against my skintone. I'd hate to think that men would actually think I chose this color because I wanted male attention. eek

That's why red is my ultimate favorite color. It's just so powerful. I wore it on my date. Red lace dress, red lip stick, nude heels. And then to top that off with Xist, Fantasy, Love Boat, and Celebrity? He couldn't stop giving me compliments all night and maybe that's why he was so forgiving me of --- he just can't get the image of me out his head.

Comment

• lafemme
                    lafemme commented
                    Editing a comment
                    very nice Cheerio

• Green Eyes
                    Green Eyes commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great combo choice ????

• Cheerio
                    Cheerio commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Green Eyes - Merci! But on the next date, I'm removing Love Boat and adding Innocence and Connections.

Yes! And do you have a Photo of your beautiful fur baby?
                  Here.
                  Attached Files
                  Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    From my old place.

• Isis
                    Isis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What a cutie

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you Isis.

Here.
                  happy disney GIF
                  ITS SOOOO FLUFFY!!!!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    She is gingerlicious.

So the testing took an interesting turn today. I did not plan to, but the results are unexpected and do I dare add, extremely satisfying for my part.

I am going to tell the entire story.

I procrastinated today, I was on the laptop too much, I was out with dog for too long and I was doing too much with sunday dinner and planning and making of this weeks lunch (creamed potato soup and salad), the short story here is that I did everything but reading theory for my truck driver licence in the end of february. You see, I have a goal of reading at least 2 hours Friday and 4 hours Saturday and Sunday. Fri/Sat I reached my goals with ease, but today I did not.

Well, anyway, I got a little stressed out and forgot that I had already sprayed myself with xs193 this morning (one spray at neck and one split between wrist), and just added two sprayes of Thinker to my neck and went to bed to read the four chapters I had left of this weekends schedule.

I have no time to read in the middle week and that is why I need to read so much in the weekends.

Wonders happen. I went straight into the reading focus and my note taking just flew and I was finished with the scheduled chapters within two hours and just went up to make myself a cup of tea before I went back to read over the chapters to see if there was anything there I had missed.

When I was finished I sat and thought about it, because the boring tunnel vision Thinker after my opinion give was just not there, still introspective and made it easier to concentrate yes, but today I could see the entire picture and make connections to what I already know about handle a car and huge sail boats. I kind of had a break through in my understanding of transport vehicles of any sort. So this is more than just a little awesome.

This combination needs to be tried some times to validate it of course, and not just by me. But as of now it actually seems like a nice study/reading combination. I have already started to fantasize about what kind of abilities one spray of Limitless could add and how it might help dyslectic people in understanding letters and string them into words and sentences.
                  Last edited by Ildergreier; 01-27-2019, 03:10 PM.
                  Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hope XSteveO is reading this, perhaps he could come up with a specific reading/study blend where the associations flow? Now. that would help students world wide!

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I had 4 maybe 5 different ideas bouncing in my head, They seemed separate then all came together and suddenly the complex seemed simple.

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Now that is awesome!

One more thing happen today.

A tall gorgeous blonde woman living up the street here was flirting wild with me while I was out with Bonnie the Chow Chow, I need to meet her more while wearing xs193 to check if this wasn't just a one time incident. She came with her toddler in a stroller and approached me while using how cute Bonnie was as an excuse to speak to me. I complimented her little son who was smiling with only two upper teeth to me, looking like a baby vampire since the teeth in the middle was entirely gone and no new seemed to come anytime soon.

Anyway, I am quite happy about being checked out by sexy women.
                  Arsenal

Comment

• Isis
                    Isis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Love this! I may have to pick up the male version

• Green Eyes
                    Green Eyes commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL! This is great!

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Green Eyes & @Isis: Thank you.

A tall gorgeous blonde woman living up the street here was flirting wild with me while I was out with Bonnie the Chow Chow, I need to meet her more while wearing xs193 to check if this wasn't just a one time incident. She came with her toddler in a stroller and approached me while using how cute Bonnie was as an excuse to speak to me. I complimented her little son who was smiling with only two upper teeth to me, looking like a baby vampire since the teeth in the middle was entirely gone and no new seemed to come anytime soon.

very funny lol GIFlol!

Comment

What season is it in your country right now? And Hmmmm a hot blonde woman you say oh la la lol.

Comment

What season is it in your country right now? And Hmmmm a hot blonde woman you say oh la la lol.
                      It is full winter in Norway now and I love it.
                      Arsenal

Comment

I just ordered Naked Gun and next testing day up with Boyfriend solo: tomorrow 29/01/2019.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X