yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

You're not even kidding! I'd be first in line!!! I'm sitting on the edge of my next order trying to decide if I should wait until I can add in this one before hitting submit. Ooooh my wallet hurts already, but if your results keep going this way, I may DEFINITELY have to try it. I am wondering what its effects would be on someone you already have an established rapport with...and just need to push to the next level.... And you can use the GIFS 2000GT angela lansbury popcorn GIF
    I think you should just order without Boyfriend before I know more, it will be cheaper for you in the long run. Why? I will test Boyfriend thoroughly alone before I add a est and that can fast take two weeks. And I am going to use est with xs193 4-6 times before I add cops or try it in a combination, this process can take mote than a month before we have congruent report of how xs193 responds.

This long time is because I don't have time to use this blend every day.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Maybe not a popcorn emoji but everybody loves that sweet practical joker Brenda

regina hall popcorn GIF

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Sorry to go off topic but...

We have a GIF search feature???

monsters inc fainting GIF by Disney Pixar

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you.

• 2000GT
        2000GT commented
        Editing a comment
        Bad idea Steve. I'm a GIF Monster

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        He, he, he,

Thanks for taking one for the team! I'd been eyeing this but hesitant because I worried it may be too masculine. I'm going to add it to my next order.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
        Thanks for taking one for the team! I'd been eyeing this but hesitant because I worried it may be too masculine. I'm going to add it to my next order.
        As of now nothing in my testing say it is too masculine, but I do feel like a (calm) male when wearing it.
        Last edited by Ildergreier; 01-24-2019, 08:52 AM.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I've worn it once so far and there's definitely a strong social component to it. In the situation I wore it, people saw me as the life of the party, which is interesting since I'm usually a very chill person...in a goofy way...if that's even possible...

So, I suspect it's more compatible with women than we might think.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
            I've worn it once so far and there's definitely a strong social component to it. In the situation I wore it, people saw me as the life of the party, which is interesting since I'm usually a very chill person...in a goofy way...if that's even possible...

So, I suspect it's more compatible with women than we might think.
            I am looking forward to experiment with how to tweakt this to a girlfriends blend, if that can be done with someone with my superficial knowledge about pheromones. Anyway, I am having fun testing and that is reason enough to continue the experiment for me.
            Arsenal

Comment

• 2000GT
              2000GT commented
              Editing a comment
              And we're enjoying your reports so far

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice of you to say so. Tomorrow is it friday and I am skipping xs194 for xs193 after afternoon shower. Have something social I am attending, so I am curious about the evening.

and so XS196 was created. I'd been working on a female component to this for a while and, well this week has been a great week! I'll be sending XS194 and XS196 out to the lady influencers in your orders. The male components were replaced with female components and so we have a seemingly perfect companion blend.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Then I was in the right, xs196 the wife blend. lol.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            Then I was in the right, xs196 the wife blend. lol.
            Well I've been working on it for a while but your posts gave me some additional insights I was missing. I'm not sure how you got the number right, but you did.

nailed it way to go GIF by Jay Sprogell

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
              Well I've been working on it for a while but your posts gave me some additional insights I was missing. I'm not sure how you got the number right, but you did.

nailed it way to go GIF by Jay Sprogell
              I can see the future, lol. And I am happy I could help.
              Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Intuitive marvel!

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I kind of scared up myself.

I am having my period, now how will that affect my use of a male blend if it will have any effect at all.... We will see tomorrow and rest of weekend.
              Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll make a note in my calendar, thanks for the warning.

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                You are most welcome!

Ildergreier I saw your post about going ahead with the order. Thanks! I am now sitting on it due to an unexpected financial snafu, so it will be next paycheck. Which makes me sad because I am SO CLOSE to being out of my beloved P96. So I will get a few more reports in before placing it anyway, not due to choices of my own. I'm also SUPER excited about the new 196! Can't wait to hear more about how that one goes!
              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                Ildergreier I saw your post about going ahead with the order. Thanks! I am now sitting on it due to an unexpected financial snafu, so it will be next paycheck. Which makes me sad because I am SO CLOSE to being out of my beloved P96. So I will get a few more reports in before placing it anyway, not due to choices of my own. I'm also SUPER excited about the new 196! Can't wait to hear more about how that one goes!
                I am wildly curious about xs196/wife blend myself, but I am going to finish testing xs193 anyway. No need to stop now and I am so looking forward to my comparison of xs193 and xs196.
                Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Red dress BTW is primal sex signal that you are ripe fruit.

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ripe fruit According to whom? MTV? Advertising? Those magazines? For me, red screams power and confidence...not juicy fruit Guy thing?

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agreed about the power and confidence.

Anyway, a new weekend is here and tomorrow I am taking xs193 Boyfriend out shopping groceries and gifts for birthday girl. It is going to be a lot of interactions with both genders, I hope.
                Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The plan is to have this weekend and next weekend to solidify my solo experience with xs193/m.

I sprayed one spray at neck and one split between wrists of xs193/m Boyfriend three hours ago and at first the selfie of calmness came. But things seems to be developing and it has to be xs193's fault, because I am sitting here and fantasizing about a threesome with Billy Idol, me And Tim Duncan involved!
                Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are laughing of my taste in men, NuTrix?
                  Last edited by Ildergreier; 01-25-2019, 04:19 PM.

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bwahahaaaaaaa! No! But I totally get the random fantasizing! Aaaaaall too familiar

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, it suddenly appeared so.

Muestereate commented
                01-26-2019, 01:48 AM
                Red dress BTW is primal sex signal that you are ripe fruit.
                Muestereate

Or a woman just want to be noticed and nothing else, but the color red does something to men. This is why my default lipstick color is red, I rarely wear anything else. When I am wearing other colors in lipstick I feel wild, cracy and young.
                Arsenal

Comment

Red's actually genetic lol, It's buried deep in our genes. I suspect a lot of colors have roots this deep.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Most of the color wheel, I guess.

Note to self: Since my selfie is the one of a calm male, do I appear as a calm male for the people (especially men) I meet out in public while wearing xs193?
                  Arsenal

Comment

I just want to say thanks for doing this thread, this is a super cool experiment! I may start using male blends to try and pick up other women lol
                    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you, and let us see now if xs193 can be used to pick up women, when a woman wears it.

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I've done so successfully with blends from other companies with bi women...super curious about XS

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      @NuTrix: That is awesome.

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                    I just want to say thanks for doing this thread, this is a super cool experiment! I may start using male blends to try and pick up other women lol
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X