yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great I can't wait!!
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I am going out with dog now and then I will write the first impression of my Boyfriend selfies.

I'm holding my breath....
    Pheromone XS

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      This is killing you, isn't it?

Yup it's something that's not documented often the only we get is objective male feedback that is anecdotal
    Pheromone XS

Comment

The testing method.

1 spray at neck for two days.
      So one boyfriend free day.
      Then I start with two sprays, one at neck and one split between hands.

This will be going on for the amount of time I will need to test xs193 solo (4-6 times, perhaps more). After that I will try it in combination with an est heavy blend a couple of times (3-5 times). I haven't figured out if I should use Innocence, Lace, Lumina (LPMP) or just pure est (25mg), after that I think I have a feel for what would be a hit or miss and I will add Desire Me to amplify the female part.

Anyone anything to add?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
        Isis commented
        Editing a comment
        Pure est!! I wonder what a single feminizing molecule will do.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I think est first will be smart and then Innocence, lace or Lumina can come after that.

I may join you after you get going. I have some samples of male blends and a full bottle of SOB that I can nab from my sister.

I'm greatly anticipating this boyfriend review ????

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        What does SOB do?

So now it is Friday night (19/January 2019), I have been out with dog, been in the shower, put on some body lotion, it has dried down and I am ready to spray one spray at neck to check for selfies.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Here we go!!
        Pheromone XS

Comment

As I wrote in post #26: I have one spray of xs193 (Boyfriend) at neck.

Selfie.

I feel like a calm and focused male.
          Tomorrow I will meet people (I need to go after groceries) so, i wonder what the people there will see me as.

I was pouring myself a glass of beer and noticed I suddenly got a swag too, my movements was different, more manly. Perhaps it is because of the balls I do not have... I do not know, but I certainly like it. I am sitting here with my beer now and suddenly wanting whisky on the rocks and a little feel for being social. Well, that is coming later, since I need to read up on the rules for truck driving this weekend. Anyway, I like the selfies xs193 Boyfriend gives me tonight. It will be interesting if it continue like this.
          Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Cool.

• Green Eyes
            Green Eyes commented
            Editing a comment
            This is so fun and interesting!!

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you.

Very cool idea!

If you don't mind me asking, are you intending to attract women or primarily focused on the selfies and/or perception in a social setting? I'm considering doing something like this with women's blends.

Also will your testing be with people that you meet for the first time? Or will any of it be with people you already know? Just wondering as far as how effective this could be at changing the perception of people that already know you.

Comment

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
            Very cool idea!

If you don't mind me asking, are you intending to attract women or primarily focused on the selfies and/or perception in a social setting? I'm considering doing something like this with women's blends.

Also will your testing be with people that you meet for the first time? Or will any of it be with people you already know? Just wondering as far as how effective this could be at changing the perception of people that already know you.
            I am in the search for the answer to the question: What happens when women use male blends.
            Arsenal

Comment

• cryptomones
              cryptomones commented
              Editing a comment
              Cool, that makes sense. I can see the value in that. If anything also would prove how much the male blend is effective when you take out the aspect of applying it on a male.

(Saturday 19/01/2019, 1451 o'clock Oslo time)

And now I actually already have a report on how people react to xs193 boyfriend on me, or how women react on it on me (we meet only women this trip, so no report on mens reaction yet). The plan was to only use xs193 here back at home now this first weekend I try her, but I had forgotten that Bonnie the Chow Chow need to go out to do her business. So Just before I started reading I put on one spray at neck to check if the selfie was congruent with what I got last night. And it did, three hours with reading the watch had gotten so much that the dog must out. So I got dressed and out we went.

Then it started.

The first one I met was my nasty neightbour Nancy who got a DHIH moment and then started smiling. I just smile back and said we (me and Bonnie) need to hurry, because we must back to our books. She just smiled like an idiot and didn't answer at all, and I still didn't get it. We just took the little route (30 min), but women just got the same reaction, just smiles and DHIH. One elder woman (in her late fifties and of the sort you will call a broad) started to showing me her neck (it is -09g Celcius here) and started with giving me compliments about how blue mye eyes was and if I could take my glasses of so she could see them more. "Really flamboyant shade of blue", she said. "really flamboyant, you are such a beautiful woman. I have noticed you before". It was there I remembered the one spray of Boyfriend, four hours earlier. And I became very excited over the results and answered: "there are more people than you that have said that" and gave her my most gorgeous smile.

If I meet any men today and they get a reaction, I will write another post.

Last edited by Ildergreier; 01-19-2019, 10:28 AM.
            Arsenal

Comment

• Vicki Lee
              Vicki Lee commented
              Editing a comment

• Green Eyes
              Green Eyes commented
              Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              The research is going to continue for a while since I am going to do a lot of the male blends this year and post it in this thread.

Very exciting! I am also anxious to see how it goes with Boyfriend...especially in your interactions with men.
            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              This is the question. One more day with Boyfriend before I need to go to work and use xs194 and I need to do something to at least briefly see a man.

(Sunday 20/01/2019, 1540 o'clock, Oslo time)

So today this testing took an interesting turn, I had sprayed one spray at neck when I started reading (I like the calm male aspect while reading since it makes me focus on the extremely dry theme and aren't so easily disturbed), and after four hours I had to take a break and walk the dog (same procedure as yesterday).

Me out with my dog in not so fancy winter clothes, the dog loves snow and always lose it when we go out and I need to put the breaks on (holding the leash with two hands) and in a moment like this I meet two tall gorgeous blokes with Rottweilers. Both got the "what the fuck" look when they saw me, lifted their brows in a nano second and then started smiling like idiots. Didn't say much while the dogs introduced themselves, but then the tallest of them reached out his arm and introduced himself and I sane, we shake hands and he still smiles like an idiot down to me.

Now this is a hardcore reaction, can't wait to see what this xs193 can do with a little est sprayed on/or on some other point on my body can do.
            Arsenal

Comment

If you are using the unscented version, can you tell us what the product smells like to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
                If you are using the unscented version, can you tell us what the product smells like to you.
                The smell of my unscented xs193/m bottle is neutral metallic.
                Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ok...

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can be easily covered with no later bleed through?

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  light perfume disguise the smell.

Note to self: Need to use one or to days to try out if I actually am sensitive to high doses to est before I use it in combination with xs193. Why? Because I own 25 mcg bottle of Est.
                Arsenal

Comment

• Isis
                  Isis commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's pretty high! LOL. I couldn't do 25 mcg of est

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know, right.
                  Last edited by Ildergreier; 07-16-2019, 08:32 AM.

we need a popcorn eating emoji, just saying...

Interesting results so far. I'm wondering if this could eventually be made into a women's version.

Comment

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm working on it for sure

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Both the popcorn emoji and the blend

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The popcorn emoji is the most important thing this winter, XSteveO. Even though, I know many will go crazy for a wife blend.
                  Last edited by Ildergreier; 01-23-2019, 11:06 AM.

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                we need a popcorn eating emoji, just saying...

Interesting results so far. I'm wondering if this could eventually be made into a women's version.
                XSteveO will become scientific rich if he could come up with xs196, The wife blend.
                Arsenal

Comment

• cryptomones
                  cryptomones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like the name of that blend.

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Me too.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

XSteveO will become scientific rich if he could come up with xs196, The wife blend.
                You're not even kidding! I'd be first in line!!! I'm sitting on the edge of my next order trying to decide if I should wait until I can add in this one before hitting submit. Ooooh my wallet hurts already, but if your results keep going this way, I may DEFINITELY have to try it. I am wondering what its effects would be on someone you already have an established rapport with...and just need to push to the next level.... And you can use the GIFS 2000GT angela lansbury popcorn GIF
                XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Check page two, honey.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

The first one I met was my nasty neightbour Nancy who got a DHIH moment and then started smiling. I just smile back and said we (me and Bonnie) need to hurry, because we must back to our books. She just smiled like an idiot and didn't answer at all, and I still didn't get it. We just took the little route (30 min), but women just got the same reaction, just smiles and DHIH. One elder woman (in her late fifties and of the sort you will call a broad) started to showing me her neck (it is -09g Celcius here) and started with giving me compliments about how blue mye eyes was and if I could take my glasses of so she could see them more. "Really flamboyant shade of blue", she said. "really flamboyant, you are such a beautiful woman. I have noticed you before". It was there I remembered the one spray of Boyfriend, four hours earlier. And I became very excited over the results and answered: "there are more people than you that have said that" and gave her my most gorgeous smile.
                what an excellent hit, this would've made me smile. lol
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was a fun meeting. lol

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X