Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A word on Journaling...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A word on Journaling...

    We all come here with our own views, questions and experimentation. Sometimes we find like minded, sometimes we don't- and that's OK!

    This forum is about experience, opinion, and research - all are subjective to the individual. And that's OK!

    The open forum here is pretty much all invitation and all questions welcome.
    Journaling is a bit different. It is our private space, guys and gals, for notes, thoughts, opinions, personal philosophies, experiences, motivations - which are all also subjective. And that's OK.

    In reading someone's journal you may find many wonderful things! You may find something curious, sometimes even something personally disagreeable. That's OK.

    If you have a question for the author, by all means, we're all here to learn and understand. However, keep in mind, journaling is more singular to each person's experience, which is why it has it's own place.
    A personal journal and a person's personal philosophies are not up for debate unless the author indicates otherwise. We don't have to agree with one another all the time. And that's OK. If you don't like what you see, move along, it's someone's personal journal for a reason.

    This is a great forum, with great products and people sharing their experiences with those products.
    Let's keep that always at the forefront. This is a research community first and foremost. The fact that we can build some pretty awesome relationships with other community members it just one of the other amazing beifits.


    Have an amazing phero filled day my friends! Happy experimenting and happy journaling!

  • #2
    Sure thing, will keep this in mind.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      We all come here with our own views, questions and experimentation. Sometimes we find like minded, sometimes we don't- and that's OK!

      This forum is about experience, opinion, and research - all are subjective to the individual. And that's OK!

      The open forum here is pretty much all invitation and all questions welcome.
      Journaling is a bit different. It is our private space, guys and gals, for notes, thoughts, opinions, personal philosophies, experiences, motivations - which are all also subjective. And that's OK.

      In reading someone's journal you may find many wonderful things! You may find something curious, sometimes even something personally disagreeable. That's OK.

      If you have a question for the author, by all means, we're all here to learn and understand. However, keep in mind, journaling is more singular to each person's experience, which is why it has it's own place.
      A personal journal and a person's personal philosophies are not up for debate unless the author indicates otherwise. We don't have to agree with one another all the time. And that's OK. If you don't like what you see, move along, it's someone's personal journal for a reason.

      This is a great forum, with great products and people sharing their experiences with those products.
      Let's keep that always at the forefront. This is a research community first and foremost. The fact that we can build some pretty awesome relationships with other community members it just one of the other amazing beifits.


      Have an amazing phero filled day my friends! Happy experimenting and happy journaling!
      Agreed.
      Arsenal

      ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
      Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

      LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        We all come here with our own views, questions and experimentation. Sometimes we find like minded, sometimes we don't- and that's OK!

        This forum is about experience, opinion, and research - all are subjective to the individual. And that's OK!

        The open forum here is pretty much all invitation and all questions welcome.
        Journaling is a bit different. It is our private space, guys and gals, for notes, thoughts, opinions, personal philosophies, experiences, motivations - which are all also subjective. And that's OK.

        In reading someone's journal you may find many wonderful things! You may find something curious, sometimes even something personally disagreeable. That's OK.

        If you have a question for the author, by all means, we're all here to learn and understand. However, keep in mind, journaling is more singular to each person's experience, which is why it has it's own place.
        A personal journal and a person's personal philosophies are not up for debate unless the author indicates otherwise. We don't have to agree with one another all the time. And that's OK. If you don't like what you see, move along, it's someone's personal journal for a reason.

        This is a great forum, with great products and people sharing their experiences with those products.
        Let's keep that always at the forefront. This is a research community first and foremost. The fact that we can build some pretty awesome relationships with other community members it just one of the other amazing beifits.


        Have an amazing phero filled day my friends! Happy experimenting and happy journaling!
        Thank you *Breathes*
        feeling it GIF by The Kennedy Center
        PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

        PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss


        LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        Alkemia: Burning Roses,
        Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

        Comment


        • NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

      • #5
        short film lol GIF by Tanner Almon
        If you can't take the heat, walk out the journal.😀
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

        Comment


        • #6
          im the victim GIF by Nashville on CMT

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Isis View Post
            im the victim GIF by Nashville on CMT
            the addams family 90s GIF
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

            Comment


            • #8
              Really appreciate these thoughts - that's why I like being a part of this kind of community. I figure if people here think pheromones work they must be pretty open-minded in general. So I am more comfortable asking certain questions here than I would elsewhere because it feels more like I am among people who are well-read/knowledgeable, research/experimenting type people.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
                Really appreciate these thoughts - that's why I like being a part of this kind of community. I figure if people here think pheromones work they must be pretty open-minded in general.
                Just askin, do u believe pheromones work or not ? Not attacking you or anything, but you seem pretty sceptical.

                Comment


                • NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He did say he's been using SOB with success, not in this thread but the one you reference that you read below in another post. I think that may be why you got the following response from him...

              • #10
                Originally posted by Playboy View Post

                Just askin, do u believe pheromones work or not ? Not attacking you or anything, but you seem pretty sceptical.
                You're right, I am pretty skeptical. I think pheromones are a complete lie. Prove me wrong.

                Comment


                • NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Possible misunderstanding from reading your other thread too quickly? He may have missed the SOB part and got caught up in the rest...

              • #11
                Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
                You're right, I am pretty skeptical. I think pheromones are a complete lie. Prove me wrong.
                dj khaled and another one GIF
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

                Comment


                • #12
                  Originally posted by Playboy View Post

                  Just askin, do u believe pheromones work or not ? Not attacking you or anything, but you seem pretty sceptical.
                  Jokes aside, what you asked is based on an assumption you made on your own. I really don’t know how my initial response to this thread made it seem like I’m skeptical of pheromone effectiveness. Maybe you have me mixed up with another user?

                  Also, do note that the way we write can impact the way we communicate and the responses we receive. The funny thing is, often times we associate the words with the speaker. So if you say ‘not attacking you’ it sounds more like you actually are.

                  Let me add a word about skepticism.

                  I do believe it’s always good to keep an open mind about everything. It's good to be skeptical. Not just of pheromones but of the information we receive beyond that our own direct experiences. If I wasn’t such a skeptical person, I wouldn’t have ever discovered pheromones. We’re all skeptical of the fact that people for years have told us that pheromones are bullshit. Aren’t we all? Skepticism is truly healthy, and I believe anyone who isn’t skeptical is leading a boring, conventional life.

                  The premise of this thread was that we don’t have to agree about everything. I may be skeptical of some pheromones. I don’t truly believe they are a magic pill. If I don't find someone attractive consciously and subconsciously, no amount of pheromones will change that. If I think someone is a shady business person, and their product or service appears to be lacking value, no amount of pheromones will make me do business with them.

                  I think pheromones trigger our existing subconscious in a way that surfaces that which is already within us. They only reveal that which is already there (in both the wearer and the targets). They are enhancers. That is my opinion, and you are entitled to yours.

                  Skepticism has also driven my financial prosperity. You may also notice my username has ‘crypto’ in it. That’s because I bought cryptocurrencies in the early days, before most people knew about them (when bitcoin was $200 and ethereum was $1). When the mainstream started talking about it, there was a narrative that they were ‘just a fad’ or ‘tulip mania’. However, I questioned that narrative, and now I am semi-retired very early, living the life.

                  Group think is deadly and often leads to failure. I think the premise of this thread was just that, it’s ok to be skeptical or disagree.
                  With that said, if you were skeptical of my supposed skepticism, you could search any of my posts to see for yourself

                  In my introduction I mentioned having used pheromones for 10 years. That’s actually inaccurate because when I thought about it a second time, I realized that it’s been roughly 13 years now (started in January 2006 with LS). But I'm still a student, still skeptical and the more I use these products, the more I realize how much more there is to them, to explore and learn.

                  I just discovered PheromoneXS this past October, and have so far spent $1600 here (in roughly 2.5 months time), and I can’t wait to spend more over the years.

                  I will always be an open-minded skeptic, and that’s what makes me love experimenting with new products.

                  Cheers 🍻


                  LOL.

                  Originally posted by lafemme View Post

                  dj khaled and another one GIF

                  Comment


                  • SteveO
                    SteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There is nothing wrong with a healthy dose of skepticism.

                • #13
                  Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
                  You're right, I am pretty skeptical. I think pheromones are a complete lie. Prove me wrong.
                  I dont have to prove anything to you, nor do i have the time.

                  Comment


                  • #14
                    Originally posted by cryptomones View Post

                    Jokes aside, what you asked is based on an assumption you made on your own. I really don’t know how my initial response to this thread made it seem like I’m skeptical of pheromone effectiveness. Maybe you have me mixed up with another user?

                    Also, do note that the way we write can impact the way we communicate and the responses we receive. The funny thing is, often times we associate the words with the speaker. So if you say ‘not attacking you’ it sounds more like you actually are.

                    Let me add a word about skepticism.

                    I do believe it’s always good to keep an open mind about everything. It's good to be skeptical. Not just of pheromones but of the information we receive beyond that our own direct experiences. If I wasn’t such a skeptical person, I wouldn’t have ever discovered pheromones. We’re all skeptical of the fact that people for years have told us that pheromones are bullshit. Aren’t we all? Skepticism is truly healthy, and I believe anyone who isn’t skeptical is leading a boring, conventional life.

                    The premise of this thread was that we don’t have to agree about everything. I may be skeptical of some pheromones. I don’t truly believe they are a magic pill. If I don't find someone attractive consciously and subconsciously, no amount of pheromones will change that. If I think someone is a shady business person, and their product or service appears to be lacking value, no amount of pheromones will make me do business with them.

                    I think pheromones trigger our existing subconscious in a way that surfaces that which is already within us. They only reveal that which is already there (in both the wearer and the targets). They are enhancers. That is my opinion, and you are entitled to yours.

                    Skepticism has also driven my financial prosperity. You may also notice my username has ‘crypto’ in it. That’s because I bought cryptocurrencies in the early days, before most people knew about them (when bitcoin was $200 and ethereum was $1). When the mainstream started talking about it, there was a narrative that they were ‘just a fad’ or ‘tulip mania’. However, I questioned that narrative, and now I am semi-retired very early, living the life.

                    Group think is deadly and often leads to failure. I think the premise of this thread was just that, it’s ok to be skeptical or disagree.
                    With that said, if you were skeptical of my supposed skepticism, you could search any of my posts to see for yourself

                    In my introduction I mentioned having used pheromones for 10 years. That’s actually inaccurate because when I thought about it a second time, I realized that it’s been roughly 13 years now (started in January 2006 with LS). But I'm still a student, still skeptical and the more I use these products, the more I realize how much more there is to them, to explore and learn.

                    I just discovered PheromoneXS this past October, and have so far spent $1600 here (in roughly 2.5 months time), and I can’t wait to spend more over the years.

                    I will always be an open-minded skeptic, and that’s what makes me love experimenting with new products.

                    Cheers 🍻


                    LOL.
                    Wow, another nutjob. U were inferring with your statement that you are pretty sceptical of pheromones by stating, "i figure if people here thinks pheromones work" in the first place. I dont have you mixed up with another user. You are the guy with the dilemna if your fiancee is attracted with another girl or not, and the guy who failed to simply notice simple signs early in the relationships, and asking if copulins or sob attract lesbians or bisexual in the first place, are you not ??? Looking at your dumb 3 hour essay, its not a surprise.

                    And it is not a surprise that you are feeling offended with the word, "not attacking you" to infer it as attacking you, given your dumb reply. Why do everyone here have to take everything so personal huh. When someone says, "sorry, its not personal, not attacking you, no offense" you twist it around in your own words to contradict the very intention of the statement to make it as though its a sarcastic remark to offend others, give me a break.

                    I dont care for a fact about your sceptical nature and your so called explanations, or that you made money on cryptocurencies, or that you used pheromones for 13 years, BRAG much??? Bragging is the indicator of an insecure person trying to validate themselves, fyi.

                    So the next time someone ask you something, or says, "i am not attacking you, no offense, sorry" etc etc, dont twist their words around and simply accept that its a simple question with no offense intended.

                    Anyway, i dont have time to argue with such a numb person anyway. Believe in pheromones or not, i dont care. Get lost.
                    ​​​​




                    Comment


                    • #15
                      Arguing and fighting with each other on here is learning from one another until it becomes emotional
                      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray

                      all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

                      Comment


                      • #16
                        Originally posted by Playboy View Post

                        Wow, another nutjob. U were inferring with your statement that you are pretty sceptical of pheromones by stating, "i figure if people here thinks pheromones work" in the first place. I dont have you mixed up with another user. You are the guy with the dilemna if your fiancee is attracted with another girl or not, and the guy who failed to simply notice simple signs early in the relationships, and asking if copulins or sob attract lesbians or bisexual in the first place, are you not ??? Looking at your dumb 3 hour essay, its not a surprise.

                        And it is not a surprise that you are feeling offended with the word, "not attacking you" to infer it as attacking you, given your dumb reply. Why do everyone here have to take everything so personal huh. When someone says, "sorry, its not personal, not attacking you, no offense" you twist it around in your own words to contradict the very intention of the statement to make it as though its a sarcastic remark to offend others, give me a break.

                        I dont care for a fact about your sceptical nature and your so called explanations, or that you made money on cryptocurencies, or that you used pheromones for 13 years, BRAG much??? Bragging is the indicator of an insecure person trying to validate themselves, fyi.

                        So the next time someone ask you something, or says, "i am not attacking you, no offense, sorry" etc etc, dont twist their words around and simply accept that its a simple question with no offense intended.

                        Anyway, i dont have time to argue with such a numb person anyway. Believe in pheromones or not, i dont care. Get lost.
                        ​​​​
                        Whoa. Slow down buddy. You don't have 'time' but you have almost 10x more posts than I do, and you only registered roughly 2.5 weeks ago. Seems like you have too much time and too much emotionally invested in this. Chill. Clearly reading comprehension is not your best skill. Nor is spelling/grammar. I'm sorry that it took you 3 hours to read my 'essay' response.

                        I think you need take a break and go outside. Is everything ok with life? Maybe too much selfies from -enone?

                        Comment


                        • #17
                          Originally posted by cryptomones View Post

                          Whoa. Slow down buddy. You don't have 'time' but you have almost 10x more posts than I do, and you only registered roughly 2.5 weeks ago. Seems like you have too much time and too much emotionally invested in this. Chill. Clearly reading comprehension is not your best skill. Nor is spelling/grammar. I'm sorry that it took you 3 hours to read my 'essay' response.

                          I think you need take a break and go outside. Is everything ok with life? Maybe too much selfies from -enone?
                          Don’t worry he probably won’t be on here for long since he likes to hurl slurs and argue... Ive already seen him get checked once already.
                          PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

                          PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss


                          LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                          Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                          Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


                          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                          Comment


                          • #18
                            Alright, that's enough. This thread was started with good intentions and I see some people have decided to bring in negativity into it. If you don't have anything polite, or constructive to say without being hostile or negative, do not post in this thread. Furthermore, if all you want to do is argue with other members, you need to re-think why you're here.

                            This forum is meant to be open and welcoming. If you have any concerns or comments about my post, direct it to me personally. Otherwise, keep this thread clean and polite.

                            Comment


                            • #19
                              Originally posted by Playboy View Post
                              Get lost.
                              I made it easier for you to get lost - banned!

                              Entitled?

                              Steve O
                              This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

                              A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

                              DiscoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


                              Pheromone Questions?
                              I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the
                              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

                              Comment


                              • #20
                                Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                                I made it easier for you to get lost - banned!

                                Entitled?
                                Those words sent shivers down my spine
                                Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray

                                all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

                                Comment

                                Ad down

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X