yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A word on Journaling...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A word on Journaling...

We all come here with our own views, questions and experimentation. Sometimes we find like minded, sometimes we don't- and that's OK!

This forum is about experience, opinion, and research - all are subjective to the individual. And that's OK!

The open forum here is pretty much all invitation and all questions welcome.
    Journaling is a bit different. It is our private space, guys and gals, for notes, thoughts, opinions, personal philosophies, experiences, motivations - which are all also subjective. And that's OK.

In reading someone's journal you may find many wonderful things! You may find something curious, sometimes even something personally disagreeable. That's OK.

If you have a question for the author, by all means, we're all here to learn and understand. However, keep in mind, journaling is more singular to each person's experience, which is why it has it's own place.
    A personal journal and a person's personal philosophies are not up for debate unless the author indicates otherwise. We don't have to agree with one another all the time. And that's OK. If you don't like what you see, move along, it's someone's personal journal for a reason.

This is a great forum, with great products and people sharing their experiences with those products.
    Let's keep that always at the forefront. This is a research community first and foremost. The fact that we can build some pretty awesome relationships with other community members it just one of the other amazing beifits.

Have an amazing phero filled day my friends! Happy experimenting and happy journaling!

MEN'S JOURNAL SECTION......................................WOMEN'S JOURNAL SECTION
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    We all come here with our own views, questions and experimentation. Sometimes we find like minded, sometimes we don't- and that's OK!

This forum is about experience, opinion, and research - all are subjective to the individual. And that's OK!

Journaling is a bit different. It is our private space, guys and gals, for notes, thoughts, opinions, personal philosophies, experiences, motivations - which are all also subjective. And that's OK.

In reading someone's journal you may find many wonderful things! You may find something curious, sometimes even something personally disagreeable. That's OK.

If you have a question for the author, by all means, we're all here to learn and understand. However, keep in mind, journaling is more singular to each person's experience, which is why it has it's own place.
    A personal journal and a person's personal philosophies are not up for debate unless the author indicates otherwise. We don't have to agree with one another all the time. And that's OK. If you don't like what you see, move along, it's someone's personal journal for a reason.

This is a great forum, with great products and people sharing their experiences with those products.
    Let's keep that always at the forefront. This is a research community first and foremost. The fact that we can build some pretty awesome relationships with other community members it just one of the other amazing beifits.

Have an amazing phero filled day my friends! Happy experimenting and happy journaling!
    Agreed.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Thank you *Breathes*
      feeling it GIF by The Kennedy Center
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

Really appreciate these thoughts - that's why I like being a part of this kind of community. I figure if people here think pheromones work they must be pretty open-minded in general. So I am more comfortable asking certain questions here than I would elsewhere because it feels more like I am among people who are well-read/knowledgeable, research/experimenting type people.

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy

Just askin, do u believe pheromones work or not ? Not attacking you or anything, but you seem pretty sceptical.
        Originally posted by lafemme

dj khaled and another one GIF

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          There is nothing wrong with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Such a great post and added it as a sticky to Intro section. Thank you for posting this

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Yes, I agree. I have associates that don't..but hey the reality is if we were all the same life would be pretty bland and boring.
          I choose to lighten up and live alittle
          Nice post Nutrix.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X