yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good Job Interview Phero Combinations??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    This thread has finally come in handy for me. I have secured a meeting with an angel investor for my business and I'm definitely bringing out my pheromones.

What would y'all say about xs199 (Comply) + meeting? I know someone mentioned Comply hitting them hard in the sense that they were the ones compliant with the person, but does it work both ways or is it something that is one way or the other? Not sure if I should also post this question in the Comply thread.
    Do you have a good enough understanding about the baseline of xs199?

Leave a comment:

• OutspokenOne
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, Babe is becoming a favorite of mine now.

• Cheerio
    replied
    This thread has finally come in handy for me. I have secured a meeting with an angel investor for my business and I'm definitely bringing out my pheromones.

What would y'all say about xs199 (Comply) + meeting? I know someone mentioned Comply hitting them hard in the sense that they were the ones compliant with the person, but does it work both ways or is it something that is one way or the other? Not sure if I should also post this question in the Comply thread.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Babe makes them see you as valuable.

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    A good advice: whatever combination you do: Add Xist.

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Babe is definately a status/value blend and absolutely could have a positive impact on them not wanting to let you get away

• OutspokenOne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    NuTrix And I learned it from the best: You.

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply

• OutspokenOne
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Levitation is a nice certainly social. Babe may be too flamboyant. Innocence to soft. Maybe 1 spray each, Babe and Innocence, to balance each other out?
    I tried your combo idea (1x of Babe, 1x of Xist) today and the interviewer wanted to hire me (however I don't know if it's the pheromones helping or that she needed someone soon...but she did like my resume!). I have another interview tomorrow so I'm going to try the combo again.

Leave a comment:

• OutspokenOne
    replied

I had to wear Xist for a while before I recognized the selfies (positive imprinting/bonding).
    It seems to help in the direction of people appreciating you, be it your character, personality, physical appearance.
    It was impossible for me to see it affecting strangers. Wearing it for an extended period around those I knew well is what helped me see what Xist4w was doing and also recognise the selfies. For me, Xist4w has been one of those blends that, like pheromones themselves naturally, works on such a primal subconsciousness level that I couldn't immediately see what it was doing. I didn't see the hits right away because it seems to work on an internal level with people, affecting their perceptions, ultimately manifesting in behavioral and verbal display. Incredibly powerful imho.
    1 or 2 sprays and trust that it's doing it's magic. If I hadn't experienced it and been so blown away by the results I would find it very hard to tell anyone to keep wearing something even if you don't see reactions right away.
    I do believe it affects complete strangers but I don't think it would be obvious in any way beyond that initial interaction of seeming to hit it off well right away with someone who is already responding well to you when you first meet.
    ahhh i see, thank you for your thoughts. I'll keep that in mind. I used to feel like Babe wasn't doing anything for me until I started pairing it with Desire Me+ and started seeing some results. I just have to be patient with Xist4w.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied

Okay, I just need to go ahead and put xs189 in my shopping cart along with Madame. *sigh* Lol
    Now you are talking.

make-up hair GIF by MadameMiranda

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I was thinking more in the direction of xs189 together with xs194.
    Okay, I just need to go ahead and put xs189 in my shopping cart along with Madame. *sigh* Lol

Leave a comment:

• littlemermaid
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much!

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Ditto! I felt like I discovered a secret super power when I found out what Xist can do

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    For me Xist is a blend I just continue to add into a combination, because I just know it will pay out in my favor in the end.

• NuTrix
    replied
    Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

Yeah Xist4w is the one I'm still trying to figure out. I didn't notice any selfies today except that I wasn't too nervous for the first interview today. Is it true that Xist4w has effects only on people that kinda know you (versus dealing with complete strangers)?
    I had to wear Xist for a while before I recognized the selfies (positive imprinting/bonding).
    It seems to help in the direction of people appreciating you, be it your character, personality, physical appearance.
    It was impossible for me to see it affecting strangers. Wearing it for an extended period around those I knew well is what helped me see what Xist4w was doing and also recognise the selfies. For me, Xist4w has been one of those blends that, like pheromones themselves naturally, works on such a primal subconsciousness level that I couldn't immediately see what it was doing. I didn't see the hits right away because it seems to work on an internal level with people, affecting their perceptions, ultimately manifesting in behavioral and verbal display. Incredibly powerful imho.
    1 or 2 sprays and trust that it's doing it's magic. If I hadn't experienced it and been so blown away by the results I would find it very hard to tell anyone to keep wearing something even if you don't see reactions right away.
    I do believe it affects complete strangers but I don't think it would be obvious in any way beyond that initial interaction of seeming to hit it off well right away with someone who is already responding well to you when you first meet.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied

xs194 + xs199 (Comply) would make the perfect interview combo, I think. Maybe even adding xs196 if the interview is a woman for bonding (because woman interviewers tend to be more harsh, so that should calm her down) or if the interviewer is a man, he'll want to hire you based on his feelings for you (but also might work against you if he's afraid of getting in trouble bc of you, LOL).
    I was thinking more in the direction of xs189 together with xs194.

Leave a comment:

• OutspokenOne
    replied

On a subconscious level, I believe Xist4w should have had a positive effect for you. Perhaps more subtle than either of the others, but positive none the less
    Yeah Xist4w is the one I'm still trying to figure out. I didn't notice any selfies today except that I wasn't too nervous for the first interview today. Is it true that Xist4w has effects only on people that kinda know you (versus dealing with complete strangers)?

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X