yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

new here and need some recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new here and need some recommendations

Hi I am so overwhelmed with all the choices and need some help with choosing. I am also confused because I don't know how to differentiate them. I am in my early 30s. I am looking for something to help with the following:
    - something to help with the workplace. my boss and colleagues to like me and be friendly towards me
    - I am in a relationship now and I want my boyfriend to feel so in love with me and find me super attractive
    - social. so when i meet people, people will find me approachable and want to talk to me
    - attention from other guys in general. for people to check me out.

Thanks!

Welcome! I'm sure the ladies will have some great suggestions. I'm sure that XS has products to meet your goals. In the meantime go to the store. To the right you should see a list of things like Social, Intimacy, Sexual, Status, etc. Check the box next to the ones that may interest you. It should generate a page with
    suggested products.

hth
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 11-21-2018, 09:33 AM.

Comment

1. Love Boat.
      2. Xist.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thoughts on your inquiries...
        - CohesionXS for work. As much for you as for others. When you're comfortable in your own skin, others will be comfortable around you too.
        - Boyfriend. Trickier, depends on his likes and dislikes. Some to consider, XSP96. Xist for women. XS191.
        - Social? EngageXS or TeaseXS...
        - Getting checked out in general? PSEL or BabeXS ^_~
        Happy hunting and welcome!
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• pinksugarcandy
          pinksugarcandy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey my boyfriend responds well to LPMP LFM. Is there a similiar one from PXS?

Originally posted by pinksugarcandy View Post
        Hey my boyfriend responds well to LPMP LFM. Is there a similiar one from PXS?

Thanks!
        I would say by feel/vibe, on me anyway, XS189/w (spring sexi), is the closest I've come to an XS product the behaves like LPMPs LFM on me. Feminine, status, a little serious but sexy too. Alluring...
        Maybe someone else can chime in too. Thoughts LPMP ladies?
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Massive Attack for women (xs189) could be a substitute for LFM, yes. Madame too, depends if pinksugarcandy is over 35 or not.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I would say by feel/vibe, on me anyway, XS189/w (spring sexi), is the closest I've come to an XS product the behaves like LPMPs LFM on me. Feminine, status, a little serious but sexy too. Alluring...
        Maybe someone else can chime in too. Thoughts LPMP ladies?
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Comment

Tease could be fun for work too.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Green Eyes
              Green Eyes commented
              Editing a comment
              Interesting.... ????

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              I would be careful to use it if there was a lot of younger guys at my work, though.

I ordered fantasy, temptress, tease, babe, innocence, xist, loveboat and connections but I am still waiting for them to arrive. My company is in a co working space with guys but my company alone only has females.

Comment

I ordered fantasy, temptress, tease, babe, innocence, xist, loveboat and connections but I am still waiting for them to arrive. My company is in a co working space with guys but my company alone only has females.
              You should be covered.
              Arsenal

Comment

Welcome!
                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Sounds awesome ????
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X