yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What's your favourite mix for sex? ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favourite mix for sex? ????

Dear XS Ladies!

I need your help again!

I have a special date coming up and was wondering what to wear when/if it comes to sex.
    Of course I have tested a few combos which turned out to be great for that, but as a very curious person I started wondering what the ladies here like to wear.

Maybe I get inspired to try something new..

So come on! Don't be shy! Don't be selfish! Let's share the "dirty" stories...

What are your favorites?!

When I was experimenting with pheros and sex I mainly used LPMP. I believe at the time, the only womens products xs had were Tease, Temptress and DM+ and PSEL, so I can't speak of XS products. but I know P83 was ALWAYS a great add on to anything with a butt load of cops.

Comment

I find Glow to do its job pretty well. I was ravished many times after applying it
      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Giselle
        Giselle commented
        Editing a comment
        Who is producing Glow? I don't think I've heard about it before...

• somechick99
        somechick99 commented
        Editing a comment

• Giselle
        Giselle commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh! It's XS! And it's unisex! That's interesting!

Nothing works better than Psel on me to get me to lose control.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Giselle
        Giselle commented
        Editing a comment
        Psel is really good for that! Do you prefer it solo or is there something you would recommend to combine with it?

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        This blend (tone spray).
        Happiness (XS132) Imagine yourself a warm sunny day at the beach, the cool water lapping at your toes as the tide gently rolls back and forth soothing your hot skin. XS132 is like a refreshing sun shower on a hot humid day. A jump in the pool after mowing the lawn. Its that ice cold drink on a h

and one more spray with dm.

Originally posted by Isis View Post
      What are your favorites?!

I know P83 was ALWAYS a great add on to anything with a butt load of cops.
      That is so much true!!!

One of my favourites is P83 + Lust after me + Tuth.

???

Comment

Ahem! Finally , a topic I can relate to

aahaahhaaa

XSP83, banged like a $6 whore
        Psel really gets me and him in the mood
        Desire me is good for ravishing as well

I have not tried glow but if I get ravished, I am sold hun

Glow /Unisexy
 (XS181) Glow is the blend reminiscent of an all night sex session. You might have gone all night, but by no means are you tired. You can lay there in his/her arms spooning or cuddling or whatever. Doesn't much matter, you're home. This blend exposes the user as someone who make

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
          I find Glow to do its job pretty well. I was ravished many times after applying it
          I've just read that Glow contains copulins, enone, a-nol plus a few other things.
          It might be very similar to my beloved P83 + LAM + Tuth (both from AD). That being said, I have no doubt you were ravished!

Just added it to my shopping list!

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
            Ahem! Finally , a topic I can relate to

aahaahhaaa

XSP83, banged like a $6 whore
            Psel really gets me and him in the mood
            Desire me is good for ravishing as well

I have not tried glow but if I get ravished, I am sold hun

https://pheromonexs.com/xs-xxx-unise...006628307.html
            I might have just gotten my inspiration for the next combo!
            ?????Thanks, KateD !

P.S: I hope this doesn't get me (or him!) killed in bed...

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post

I might have just gotten my inspiration for the next combo!
              ?????Thanks, KateD !

P.S: I hope this doesn't get me (or him!) killed in bed...

First of all, no one can kill a P.....................................

Andddddddddddddddddddd

I am sure there is a drink or pill or something he can take, He will be fine

Comment

I am jumping on the PSEL wagon with added xsp83 and xsp75 for a good ravishing. Oh! And Glow, yes, definitely Glow, also with 83 & 75...

And just think about how happy you would die...if you did...
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  I am jumping on the PSEL wagon with added xsp83 and xsp75 for a good ravishing. Oh! And Glow, yes, definitely Glow, also with 83 & 75...

Psel is just awesome juice.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

You're probably right!

Psel + P83 sounds like an awesome combo! Don't know how I didn't think of that before.

?????I only have the p75 from AD, but I guess it's going to be working fine too in this mix.

Comment

I have ordered P 83 and requested a sample of glow. Do you thinkp83 would also work as well with sexpionage from LP? Because I have two samples of compromising positions and a full bottle of juicy Lucy.
                      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                        I have ordered P 83 and requested a sample of glow. Do you thinkp83 would also work as well with sexpionage from LP? Because I have two samples of compromising positions and a full bottle of juicy Lucy.
                        xsp83 helps let your and your partner's guard down, disinhibits. I can't think of any reason NOT to wear them together, ROAR...I love Sexpionage, great orgasms for me with that one
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Maybe I should try PSEL. it's been sitting in my Phero box because I have been waiting for the right moment.
                        My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I have found that PSEL + DM + Xist/w makes for some long nights and intense orgasms!! My SO just keeps going and going. And as soon as he finished he's ready to go again. I'm not complaining. Lol.

The Xist adds a little emotional intensity. Which I like.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                            Maybe I should try PSEL. it's been sitting in my Phero box because I have been waiting for the right moment.
                            Please do, and tell us all about it there after.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Sooooooo...

The combo Psel + DM + P83 is something that EVERY woman should try!

I added some P96 to it and had an amazing night! WOW is the only word that comes to my mind to describe it!

Comment

I wear Evolve and Domination with my wife, and she has 3-5 hard and wet orgasms within 3 minutes. Done.

Comment

• Giselle
                                  Giselle commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Interesting! But I guess it only works when the guy is wearing the mix, right?!

• RTBoss
                                  RTBoss commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  You could always try it and see! Or get the products for your guy, and have them wear it for you.

• Oncearound
                                  Oncearound commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  What does Evolve and Domination smell like to women?

It just depends on what i want. I'm not really a make love kinda guy.

DA/Brute = Fuck me like you hate me. With my girl this a very raw, animalistic mix. She wants it rough and hardcore. Some of our sessions can be really intense.

PSE brings out her kinky side. You never know where this one will lead. I find that she is more likely to push her limits. BDSM is not uncommon. She is more likely to explore her fantasies.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X