yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

formulating the ultimate sugar baby potion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to over complicate things sugarbaby but I've been having a great deal of fun and drawing a ridiculous amount of attraction wearing x2 Babe (spray or oil, I've been using the oil), x2 drops Desire Me oil & 50mcgs beta androstenol (also in oil). The addition of a spray of xs132 (Happiness) lends to a playfulness. The addition of astaxanthin at x3 drops (purchased through another vendor) amplifies the status and awe.
    It's playful and sexy while also giving an air of high value and, with some, awe - almost star struck. I've been getting treated quite preferentially since wearing it and honestly, like it very much. Could be worth trying for your particular endevores...the selfies are nice to. Confident, articulate, inclines YOU to want to be more interactive and accepting of the attention you're receiving. Something to consider
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      Not to over complicate things sugarbaby but I've been having a great deal of fun and drawing a ridiculous amount of attraction wearing x2 Babe (spray or oil, I've been using the oil), x2 drops Desire Me oil & 50mcgs beta androstenol (also in oil). The addition of a spray of xs132 (Happiness) lends to a playfulness. The addition of astaxanthin at x3 drops (purchased through another vendor) amplifies the status and awe.
      It's playful and sexy while also giving an air of high value and, with some, awe - almost star struck. I've been getting treated quite preferentially since wearing it and honestly, like it very much. Could be worth trying for your particular endevores...the selfies are nice to. Confident, articulate, inclines YOU to want to be more interactive and accepting of the attention you're receiving. Something to consider
      Babe seem to be instrumental here.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, everything is enhancing what Babe already is. It feels more polarized to me than Babe alone, more WOW! And the selfies feel great too ^_^

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        I am going to try your recipe next weekend.

My bestie is in pharmaceutical sales (more on the clinical side than sales) but she invited me to her companies Christmas party. I decided to go with one of my fav blends and thanks to a suggestion from NuTrix added Love Boat to the mix.

1x Celebrity + 2x XS189 + 1x DM + 2x Love Boat

Self Effects: I don't really remember any. Not to say that there weren't any but it was Saturday night. Sorry ........ I think I remember feeling more glamorous??

Effects on Others: My bestie was out of town so she wasn't going to be at the party, but I went with my cousin because she is a nurse interested in getting into pharmaceutical sales. As soon as we walked into the party the President of the company happened to be by the door. I introduced myself and my cousin and he just started gushing over us. Keep in mind that my bestie is doing really well at this company. But the president was like "I wish you would have told me you were coming. I would have made a bigger deal out of it and rolled out the red carpert." Huh? Why? I was like okay...... Then he was very attentive the rest of the night. Wanting to make sure I was having fun and always had a drink (it was a cash bar). Got a few DIHL's from men and women. I met this guy who is the new Global Vice President of blah blah blah. I don't remember. Lol. Anywayz... he was very flirty and attentive and aked me out. He mentioned that he traveled a lot and wished had someone to travel with. Game? Maybe. But he was an older guy, late 50's. He totally has Sugar Daddy potential written all over him, and I am not afraid to take advantage. I told him I wanted to go to the most expensive restaurant in the city and he said ok. Didn't batt and eyelash. Good sign. He's out of town until later this week. What phero should I wear? I'm thinking maybe Celebrity + Fantasy?

Final Thoughts: I remember someone had a thread asking about Sugar Daddy blends. We could have a winner here....

Comment

• Phoenix2886
        Phoenix2886 commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL if you said that to me, I would take you to Taco Bell. Does he travel internationally?

• Green Eyes
        Green Eyes commented
        Editing a comment

• Green Eyes
        Green Eyes commented
        Editing a comment

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post
      My bestie is in pharmaceutical sales (more on the clinical side than sales) but she invited me to her companies Christmas party. I decided to go with one of my fav blends and thanks to a suggestion from NuTrix added Love Boat to the mix.

1x Celebrity + 2x XS189 + 1x DM + 2x Love Boat

Self Effects: I don't really remember any. Not to say that there weren't any but it was Saturday night. Sorry ........ I think I remember feeling more glamorous??

Effects on Others: My bestie was out of town so she wasn't going to be at the party, but I went with my cousin because she is a nurse interested in getting into pharmaceutical sales. As soon as we walked into the party the President of the company happened to be by the door. I introduced myself and my cousin and he just started gushing over us. Keep in mind that my bestie is doing really well at this company. But the president was like "I wish you would have told me you were coming. I would have made a bigger deal out of it and rolled out the red carpert." Huh? Why? I was like okay...... Then he was very attentive the rest of the night. Wanting to make sure I was having fun and always had a drink (it was a cash bar). Got a few DIHL's from men and women. I met this guy who is the new Global Vice President of blah blah blah. I don't remember. Lol. Anywayz... he was very flirty and attentive and aked me out. He mentioned that he traveled a lot and wished had someone to travel with. Game? Maybe. But he was an older guy, late 50's. He totally has Sugar Daddy potential written all over him, and I am not afraid to take advantage. I told him I wanted to go to the most expensive restaurant in the city and he said ok. Didn't batt and eyelash. Good sign. He's out of town until later this week. What phero should I wear? I'm thinking maybe Celebrity + Fantasy?

Final Thoughts: I remember someone had a thread asking about Sugar Daddy blends. We could have a winner here....
      Yeah, perhaps. I would have taken the chance and added Xist and P96 to make them bond with me too, so they faster saw themselves taking care of me financially if I suggested receiving money for rent/saving, if that was what I wanted.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yeah, perhaps. I would have taken the chance and added Xist and P96 to make them bond with me too, so they faster saw themselves taking care of me financially if I suggested receiving money for rent/saving, if that was what I wanted.

Comment

You really need it.
          Arsenal

Comment

I really like this thread and hoping it gets updated! I may get celebrity since it seems it helps attract a wealthier crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Theogqueen View Post
            I really like this thread and hoping it gets updated! I may get celebrity since it seems it helps attract a wealthier crowd.
            I have had more luck with xs189 to attract wealthier crowd. Why? It sends out a signal of old money.
            Arsenal

Comment

I have had more luck with xs189 to attract wealthier crowd. Why? It sends out a signal of old money.

Comment

We have an entire test thread for the blend.
                Arsenal

Comment

Looks like I'm throwing this one into my combo for Friday! The attendee number just keeps increasing!

Comment

We have an entire test thread for the blend.
                    I spent all day and night in the threads literally. Must not have come across it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Theogqueen View Post

I spent all day and night in the threads literally. Must not have come across it yet
                      Here.
                      Arsenal

Comment

A beacon in the dark, thank you!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          All the spring sexii threads are 4-6 pages back (xs189, xs190, xs191), they are all amazing status blends.

This is an interesting topic. I think it depends on the type of sugar daddy you want. I think a combination of being in the right place i.e like business or first class flight + madame + celebrity + babe. You have to express the energy of this lifestyle is something you're accustomed to but a quietly assured feminine i.e. Madame with the glam and sex appeal of celebrity with babe.
                        Phero Stash:
                        Babe, Celebrity, Connections, Comply, Goddess(XS 201), PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Tease, Temptress, XS189, EST, Thinker, Madam, and XIST.

Sample: Desire Me XS and Vibes

Comment

Hmm, a sugar babe blend would be awesome though since it could have a lots of use other than sugaring.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X