yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Vibe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibe

So last night the DH and I were out on the patio. We had the stereo on and were having fun. By 11 he was yawning (he works on Saturdays and had to be up at 4:30am). So I asked him if it was ok for me to go to the local watering hole (.5miles away) to hang out for a bit as I was wide awake. He said sure and I went to go visit the owner and bartender (both women). I put 2 sprays of Vibe on (1 on my chest and 1 split between the wrists) covered with LP Latte with cops added, and out I went. I had such a lovely time! EVERYONE wanted to talk to me! The DH and I go to this bar all the time and I had one of the regulars ask me if I was a beautician because I always dressed so nice and my hair was always beautiful and my makeup well done. She went on and on and I told her no and what I did do for a living. She then said "Are you sure you're not a beautician?' OK...like I would say 'OMG! You're right! I had a brain fart! I just remembered, I AM a beautician! Lol. Anyway, I consider it a successful test.
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

I've had very good responses with Vibe especially when making presentations. And I think it plays especially well with XS178 (ENGAGE /W). It adds warmth and encourages people to come closer. I usually do 2 sprays of Vibe and 1 spray of engage.

Comment

Sounds like a successful run! Congrats.

Comment

I'm liking this one more than Bliss. And no crash or bitchiness.
        My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Vibe kind of makes me be more me, in a nicer way.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes! That's exactly it!

Comment

The DH and I went to a concert on Saturday night I was wearing Vibe (1 spray to chest and 1 split between wrists) and LPMP's Occo Red covered with SJP Stash. I noticed a few things...

First, I walked into every room like I owned the place. I seriously have not been that comfortable in my own skin in a long time.

Second, there were freebies involved the whole night. The bartender at the venue giving us doubles, but charging us for singles, the opening band tossing us a free CD when they couldn't sign Rich's shirt because it was black and all they had was black sharpies, and after the concert, at the bar 2 different couples we didn't know bought us drinks.

Has anyone else had the "free stuff" syndrome happen with Vibe?

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Babe is my freebie go-to, lol, but I may have to give Vibe another whilrl while out to see

Interesting take into VIBE!

Comment

No freebies for me but Vibe is best suited in a party atmosphere. In and of itself Vibe can create a party atmosphere.

Comment

The DH's response to all of this was "Ok, what the hell are you wearing?"

Comment

Does he know you use?

Comment

LOL. Yes. And he knows its only social and it usually makes for a more fun night.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X