yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I need to know, but before I ask....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to know, but before I ask....

So, I have been using pheros from another company for awhile. I would like to ask about how to use my pheros I got from here potentially in conjunction with what I have from "over there". But I didn't know if that was allowed. I am going to ask in a round about way without mentioning them so hopefully I can get answers without crossing any lines.

So I ordered XiST for women and got samples of Tease and Desire Me. I am glad I got Tease because I asked for it simply due to its leading with beta-THDOC. (PS...man, it stinks! lol)

I had also asked for a Connections sample, but didn't get one. I guess my first question is, I have something already that is supposes to exhibit similar results to Connections. I am trying to decide if I want to wear the connections-like one with tease or with XiST to start. So Connections plus Tease or Connections plus XiST.

The target and I are already very close, but I want to push things further while maintaining the bond we've had for so long.

OR what could I expect from Tease + XiST? Thanks!
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

What is the phero blend that you're talking about? We aren't banned for mentioning products from other companies here.

I suspect xist will calm down the sexiness of Tease. I've never worn those two alone but I have worn Tease and xist with a few other xsps. You might get a sexy-ish bonding mix with a teensy bit of status (perhaps not even detectable to some) I think I may just be sensitive to enone.

Hopefully someone who has mixed just these two will chime in

Comment

The other blend is Perfect Match from LPMP. Thanks!
      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

I also have quite a few from there if something else would go well with the XiST.

Comment

I do not find perfect match to be similar to connections. Connections is something like True Confessions from LPMP without the motor mouth. That's not something that I would mix together personally.

Perfect Match with Xist4w would seem to be redundant as well as both are bonding. I find xist4w to be a superior bonding mix vs perfect match imo. Perfect Match definitely has it's place but I prefer a more feminine signature like xist4w

I find most anything goes with xist4w. Ive never tried pairing it with another bonding blend it seems redundant. I like pairing it with something sexy. I'm sure Tease would be just fine

Comment

• KarmaKitty
            KarmaKitty commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, xist4w is Perfect Match but better.

• curiouscat
            curiouscat commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to know! Thanks!

Originally posted by Isis View Post
          I do not find perfect match to be similar to connections. Connections is something like True Confessions from LPMP without the motor mouth. That's not something that I would mix together personally.

Perfect Match with Xist4w would seem to be redundant as well as both are bonding. I find xist4w to be a superior bonding mix vs perfect match imo. Perfect Match definitely has it's place but I prefer a more feminine signature like xist4w

I find most anything goes with xist4w. Ive never tried pairing it with another bonding blend it seems redundant. I like pairing it with something sexy. I'm sure Tease would be just fine

Comment

Awesome! I haven't tried it so I wouldn't know for sure, but it seemed like it would have been over kill. But like with everything, only one way to find out!

Comment

Have you used LFM/LFN? If so, how do you think XiST would go with those?

Comment

So,just for the record, I tried XiST with LFM the other day. He and I were together for hours, and even though it was a nice time, it always is. There was NOTHING like the response that I think I can attribute to the PM with the XiST4W. That really was just...I need to touch you...right at this moment....wait, we're in public...oh, who cares, I really have to touch you. So I'll be pulling that out again next chance I get to see if I can duplicate the response.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LFM is wonderful/can be a status blend, at least for me. He may have just been respectful of you as opposed to PM, which seems to make people more approachable (the touchy feeling you experienced)

aw boo! LFM and xist4w sounds like it would be great if it worked. I'll need to try the PM and xist4w

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                  aw boo! LFM and xist4w sounds like it would be great if it worked. I'll need to try the PM and xist4w
                  I must have something feminine the few times I wear PM. so I always use a tiny bit of DM or a cops blend with it. PM alone is just fucking boring.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Xist4w is a great foundation to stack under anything, imho. It has, for me, amplified affection in my SO under anything I've worn it with. 1 spray Xist4w, 2 sprays Tease & 1 Connections is light and playful while still bonding. At least for me. You may want to give it a whirl? I LURV PM, but ALWAYS mix it with something with cops and/or Est to feminize it, but again, that's just me. Happy experimenting!
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Comment

So, I have taken turns wearing XiST with PM and OCCO....then with just the XiST and an OCCO...no PM. I am not sure I see a HUGE difference, but I do think he tends to hang around more in close proximity when I add the PM. That being said, I think XiST is doing its job. It's hard to see from one time to the next, but looking back to about a month ago, I feel like he is definitely becoming more attached, I guess, is the right word. I don't know, but I am going to keep using it and see how far we get. Could this have happened anyway? Potentially...but I'm not going to stop wearing it and take the chance. lol

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                          So, I have taken turns wearing XiST with PM and OCCO....then with just the XiST and an OCCO...no PM. I am not sure I see a HUGE difference, but I do think he tends to hang around more in close proximity when I add the PM. That being said, I think XiST is doing its job. It's hard to see from one time to the next, but looking back to about a month ago, I feel like he is definitely becoming more attached, I guess, is the right word. I don't know, but I am going to keep using it and see how far we get. Could this have happened anyway? Potentially...but I'm not going to stop wearing it and take the chance. lol
                          Sounds like a plan.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You know, I used to think this way too. Then over time and numerous targets, and experimenting with and without pheros, (we're talking a decade of phero use) I have seen the outcome pheros bring about when utilized properly and it's no coincidence. Could it have happened anyway? Yes. In some cercumstances. As often and repeatably? I think the odds would be very telling. Pheros are excellent accessories
                            Last edited by NuTrix; 09-28-2018, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Have any of you used Xist4W with Treasured Hearts? If so, how did that go?

Comment

Have any of you used Xist4W with Treasured Hearts? If so, how did that go?
                                For me, Treasured hearts is a happy, friendly blend. I use it to create a comfortable, approachable vibe. I've used Xist4w as a stack with it, just one spray. Xist4w seems to add an undertone of connectedness and bonding to pretty much everything I've combined it with and TH has been no exception. Mr Right is very complimentary of me, sweet and touchy. There's usually and openess for people to engage and talk, lots of smiles and eye contact. I would say give it w whirl Would be curious to see how it behaves for you...I have TH in oil and spray and use 3-5 drops/sprays.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X