yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Suggestions on Scents/Fragrance for Phero Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions on Scents/Fragrance for Phero Cover

Why don't you try a Vanilla Bean scent? When I went on my first date, I couldn't smell it anymore, but when he leaned in to kiss me on the cheek, he told me I smelled really good. This was without pheros though, I'm going to try Xist + Desire Me w/ my Vanilla Bean lotion with soon. I don't know if this was much help, lol.

Comment

Unfortunately, Gourmand and fruity scents cover copulins the best with hardly any bleed through. I bet pink sugar and sweet sensations cover up copulins best but I haven't tried any of the XS scents outside of Amber Rose. Which does cover a bit but the amber seems to amp the copulin smell. Smells rather smutty to my nose.

Comment

I have all my pheros in Jasmin Vanilla and they are all greatly covered (including Celebrity). The only ones who need some extra perfume on top are the ones containing enone, like Babe. Those I cover with my favourite Jasmin perfume. After the dry down, I spray the perfume on top and everything is fine! Desire Me for example doesn't need any extra perfume, specially when I shake the bottle very well.

Comment

Many of the "green" perfume oils I have tried from Alkemia covers pheromones very well if you want something different than "food scents". Now she has started to offer many of the ultima blends in spray form too, I am curious if they covers just as good, but I haven't had the money to order a spray yet. Anyway, Alkemia has sale now you could get good use of.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hmm, I'm curious that you say you don't like green scents, as the Jasmine Vanilla blend here always smells super green to me. Anyway, I know what you mean about pheromone bleed through. The problem is that both Bliss and Temptress are pretty smelly mones. So is Babe. Celebrity, Xist (if it's the women's version) and XS189 are not smelly. I've recently tried quite a few blends with a couple of the new designer type scents offered here- J'adore and Flowerbomb. I've not smelled the originals so I can't say how they compare, but they both cover most blends fully while having a very soft scent that doesn't project much after it's dried down. J'adore type is a cold-toned silver floral, and Flowerbomb type is a warmer-toned lightly golden floral (to my nose). I prefer the Flowerbomb one, but because they're both so soft I always use another perfume over the top.

No matter what scent I've chosen to have in my blends, I've noticed the ones heavy on cops and other smelly mones (like your Babe, Temptress and Bliss) do need extra cover. To me the cops give all scents a sickly fruity sweetness that does die down, but needs perfume over the top. you can buy good quality fragrance oils these days for not much money, and could blend a little of one in with your scented blend for better cover, as long as it's harmonious to the original scent. As for perfume over the top, have you tried any good quality woody orientals or deep florals? Things like sandalwood, amber, etc are long lasting notes that cover well.

Comment

Comment

It's interesting that you found Desire me less smelly! It smells pretty bad to my nose while celebrity doesn't smell as much. I wear some pheros without a cover (like dheas, it smells great to me). Makes me worried that I might smell off putting to some people. Anyway, I think desire me applied sparingly would still work, I've found Desire me to be pretty potent.

Comment

Anyone ever tried mixing the oil with scents from oilperfumery.com?

Comment

Hello Milani80, welcome !

I've used many different fragrances with the pheromones from here, including the ones on offer here. Also for example Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie and Nocturne Alchemy. As long as you keep diffusion in mind, go ahead and experiment ! There are posts here about mixing oils with other oils and /or alcohol.

Comment

While it's a separate perfume altogether, recently I picked up some Black Opium perfume by Yves Saint Laurent and it smells fantastic and is a great cover scent for cops! It's like it was made to cover them lol
                      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X