yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Madame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Usagi View Post
    I’ve only worn this once or twice with no noticeable effects but it’s been a while.

Wearing two, maybe four sprays to the back of my neck (my sweet spot) and hoping for selfies.

I wanted two sprays but sprayed extra when I didn’t feel the mist hit my skin lol.
    Dust yourself up and try again.

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    I’ve only worn this once or twice with no noticeable effects but it’s been a while.

Wearing two, maybe four sprays to the back of my neck (my sweet spot) and hoping for selfies.

I wanted two sprays but sprayed extra when I didn’t feel the mist hit my skin lol.

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    I just got 189 and wished I had added Madame! (Also wanted some Babe in oil). Next time.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    For me, Madam is my answer to LPMP Stone Cougar (in Cougar Potion) It's status, coy/sexy, confident and has a sparkle to it. Glad you're enjoying it.

• WLWphero
    replied
    I know I should do better about trying things solo, but I haven't been able to stop wearing Xist. So today it's Xist plus Madame, and what an awesome combination! I posted in my journal and the combo thread, but so that it's here too... my usual combo is Xist and Cohesion, which feels pretty relaxed and chill, or Xist and XS196, which is similarly pleasant and calm and happy. But Xist plus Madame is bad ass, confident, happy and ready to take on whatever the day brings. So to me, that happy confidence is what Madame brings. And I am so here for that. I have no doubt this will be a staple. I will note that to me, this has a little bit of a smell which I don't get from Xist - so it needs a cover scent, at least for me.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Please do, i look forward to read your thoughts.

• WLWphero
    replied
    Just received this one today, and am very excited about it! Been pretty happy with Xist alone and with Cohesion, but there are so many amazing blends here that I want to try... I will definitely post once I have an idea of how this one works.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Madame is more or less my default daily blend, and the deference from the people who are exposed to it repeatedly (people I meet at least twice a week) while being seen as a sexual creature, must not go unreported. If you are a woman 35+ and want to date men in own age group this is the blend.

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    commented on 's reply
    No but I’m making an order soon. I’d like to try it first but if there are no samples then I’ll have to purchase a bottle, which is fine.

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Have you asked to sample madame?

• Usagi
    replied
    Has anyone gotten Madame as a sample? I know certain blends are only available as a FB.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Lady Love View Post
    Madam sounds like a blend after my own heart. Wonder what she's like with DM +
    Madame already has a little cops, so no more DM+ is needed.

Leave a comment:

• Lady Love
    replied
    Madam sounds like a blend after my own heart. Wonder what she's like with DM +
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    I am testing Madame more thorough the next three weeks.

The method.

Five days with Madame only (I would like to break it up more, but Friday and Saturday is the only days I know I will be social since many colleagues has taken out vacation and we are just four people in office now and the entire building are more or less empty).

1 day without pheromones entirely.

Five days with Madame solo again, I will be working, but out of the town and oversee the productions facilities before they take out vacation, I am taking the dog with me, now that is always fun. It will be a little "mini vacation" for her.

Then for the next coming weekend I will for two days try Madame out with one spray of DM+ (I am seeing a man for sex).

Back at office again I will try her out with my usual suspects: Connections (two days), Cohesion (two days), xs189 (two days) and LB (Two days). If I remember it, I will also try Madame out with Tease, just for the heck out it.

Leave a comment:

• somechick99
    replied
    Different ages but generally I'd say 30s. I've noticed Indians (both men and women) seem to get hit hard by high a-nol blends. Odyssey for instance has gotten me some very blatant hits with Indian men and women alike

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Vicki Lee Madame works well on young women too, Steve really made a genius blend here.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    I am so looking forward to hear what you think of her.
    Thank You! I placed my order late last night & I'm soooooo excited because I know my meeting with Madme is Longggg over due! ???? I'm ready to see how she plays on me.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    I used to be scared of her (Xist/W) but not any more, which is now why I'm joining the Madame testing.
    I am so looking forward to hear what you think of her.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Definitely noted.

Comply, Madame, and Temptress are blends that make me think really hard about what to pair them with.
    When in Doubt Xist/W it out! ????
    I used to be scared of her (Xist/W) but not any more, which is now why I'm joining the Madame testing.

I think in one thread I told Ildergreier that I thought it'd make me come off as an old lady , which after reading this thread that was never the case lol.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
    Copy/pasted from my journal:

For the hell of it I decided to do some solo testing of
    Madame today. Believe it or not it's actually my first time wearing it, and now I'm slapping myself for not trying it sooner! I've had it for awhile but was worried it would make me seem older than my age. I now see that the mature vibe of the blend is more of a mental state than an age thing.
    I applied one spray right before my first delivery for work around 11:15 AM. I adore the self-effects of this blend! Immediately I noticed that music became more pleasant and I really got into it. I felt content, calm and confident. Reminds me a lot of xs189 but with a sexier twist. All my anxieties I usually stress about were of no concern to me today. It did give me a bit of a relaxed energy boost, if that makes sense lol.
    While many of my deliveries did not have any noticeable hits, there were several instances today that very likely were hits. It's worth noting that this blend seems to hit women differently than men for the most part. With men, they seemed hesitant to say much to me but I would then catch them staring. Women on the other hand were talking my ear off.
    I was waiting at a restaurant for the order to be ready and a lady standing about 6-7 feet away starts talking on and on about how she does delivery herself, her concerns about the pandemic etc. She was chatting me up big time. One of the male workers said nothing and walked straight past me, but then I saw him looking at me when he thought I was looking at the Chatty Cathy. In all honesty I thought the chatty lady may just be a talkative person because it seemed like she was too far away to be affected by my cloud. However it's worth noting it was very hot and humid today so the mones were in a good environment for diffusion.
    I later realized it probably actually was a hit because it happened again at a different restaurant. I have been to this restaurant plenty of times before and it's always the same lady who hands me the food. Today she lit up and talked my ear off about how happy she was I took the order, and she was worried no delivery drivers would accept it on time etc. Even as I was clearly trying to walk out the door she was talking. She truly seemed thrilled to see me. I complimented her dress which was a bit out of character for me.
    At 2:30 I had a botox appointment so I paused my app and headed on in. I've been to this office many times so I have an idea of the baseline behavior of the injector. She seemed happy to see me and at one point asked my age. I said 26 to which she said I was beautiful and did not look 26. (I personally think I look older so I think this was a hit). I had a bit of motor mouth talking to her but she didn't seem to mind. At the checkout counter, she tried to sell me some Latisse they were having a special on. She kept saying "It's totally up to you though" which was a little odd. I didn't buy any.
    The lady behind the counter seemed visibly nervous and flustered. I told her I was changing the email I had on file to which she said "Oh, okay! Sorry!" No clue why she apologized. All the nurses (all women) were making small talk and being super friendly.
    After my appointment I turned my app back on to continue deliveries. (It's worth noting I re-applied one spray around 4:15). A guy (a cute one at that) at a pizza shop who was making my order for me seemed like he didn't want to talk to me...yet kept looking over when he thought I was looking away. I told him to have a nice day and he said nothing.
    One of my last deliveries of the night, maybe 3-4 hours after my second spray, was at an Indian restaurant I pick up from all the time. The guy working there does seem to have a bit of a crush on me but nothing crazy. Well, today I walked in and he would not stop asking me questions. He was asking if I deliver full time and what I did before this. Since before the pandemic I was stripping, I told him I worked in a bar and tried to walk out the door. (Our deliveries are on a time schedule after all)! He told me he would love for me to train him to mix drinks. I said I wasn't that experienced but he was very insistent and asked me for my phone number. Ugh...I gave him my google voice number. Looking back I should've just said no, but I deliver from this place quite often. To be fair, he asked me like 3 times if "I was sure it was ok" lol. But I felt a bit put on the spot. He hasn't messaged me yet and I hope it stays that way, he is not my type. Once again, even as I was quite clearly trying to walk out the door, he would not stop talking to me. He was the only male who reacted this way.
    I think the alpha-androstanol in this hits hard. I myself felt more chatty and upbeat all day.
    All in all, Madame is a great blend. I look forward to mixing her and testing her even more. I wasn't expecting deliveries to be a good testing environment but I do feel I got a decent idea of what the blend does. It's fascinating to me how people can react differently to the same blend, some not even seeming affected at all, and others hit very hard.
    How old do you think ???? these men were in age during each encounter? Interesting note that the (South Asian?) Indian dude got hit the hardest and became chatty with this blend versus what I'm guessing the others where Caucasian men? But I've seen noted throughout the board that Asains seem to have the least resistance when it comes to being influenced by pheromone blends. Especially ones of status.

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    still haven't tried this one yet, everytime i made an order i forgot this one lol

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X