yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Favorite Pheromone Putative Alternatives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Pheromone Putative Alternatives?

I'm looking for new ways to drain my pay check. What is your favorite Putative?

Right now I'm really liking Xsp-H. It softens, feminizes and sparkles up status blends that play too bitchy on me.

Honorable mentions: P74, P86

I would have to say P86 and P96

Honorable mention: P75, P83 and P93

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      I would have to say P86 and P96

Honorable mention: P75, P83 and P93
      What did you like about P75? I couldnt find much info about it.

Comment

I actually started playing with P75 because of KateD's testing. She had reported that it caused a tingling sensation in the nether regions. So I started testing various putative mixes. I came up with a mix that seems to mimic Enone in many ways. P75 played a key role in that mix.

Comment

Comment

Have you ever played with Bnol? If so, can you tell me if you have noticed any specific difference between Bnol and P96?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Right now I'm really liking Xsp-H. It softens, feminizes and sparkles up status blends that play too bitchy on me.

Hi! Is the p86 you mention from pheromonexs or the one from that other company?
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Hi! Is the p86 you mention from pheromonexs or the one from that other company?
                  It's from XS

Comment

• lafemme
                    lafemme commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Placing an order for it right now. Thank you!

What differences did you notice in xist4w and P96?

Comment

I still haven't played with my XSP-H and need to use in combo with xs194 as well! Good God! Lol, I need to make that testing chart tonight!
                    But My top mone I will never be without is P86. I'll go to the ends of the earth for this shit!

Hmmm I really want to play with XSP83, XSP115, & P74 they're on my wish list still waiting their turn.
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I still haven't played with my XSP-H and need to use in combo with xs194 as well! Good God! Lol, I need to make that testing chart tonight!
                      But My top mone I will never be without is P86. I'll go to the ends of the earth for this shit!

Hmmm I really want to play with XSP83, XSP115, & P74 they're on my wish list still waiting their turn.
                      Xs194 with xsp-h sounds like it would be fantastic together

Comment

I don't have a favorite putative, but I some times use p86. anyway, I am testing 25mcg of XSR76 now and I love it.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                          I don't have a favorite putative, but I some times use p86. anyway, I am testing 25mcg of XSR76 now and I love it.
                          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

As of now I can say one thing: XSR76 is amazing when you play with your vibrator.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

As of now I can say one thing: XSR76 is amazing when you play with your vibrator.
                              oh word?

come at me cardi b GIF by Music Choice

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                oh word?

come at me cardi b GIF by Music Choice
                                I wrote more about in the xsr76 thread.
                                Arsenal

Comment

peek looking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Comment

Comment

Go and buy one.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X