Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Favorite Pheromone Putative Alternatives?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Pheromone Putative Alternatives?

I'm looking for new ways to drain my pay check. What is your favorite Putative?

Right now I'm really liking Xsp-H. It softens, feminizes and sparkles up status blends that play too bitchy on me.

Honorable mentions: P74, P86

I would have to say P86 and P96

Honorable mention: P75, P83 and P93
    Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      I would have to say P86 and P96

Honorable mention: P75, P83 and P93
      What did you like about P75? I couldnt find much info about it.

Comment

I actually started playing with P75 because of KateD's testing. She had reported that it caused a tingling sensation in the nether regions. So I started testing various putative mixes. I came up with a mix that seems to mimic Enone in many ways. P75 played a key role in that mix.
        Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE P96! It didn’t seem to do much on its own, but as an “add on” it’s awesome! I especially like the way it plays with Xist/w and TA Test XS152. I think it has a “deepening” effect. With Xist/w and P96 I had a cousin talk about things we had done in our childhood that still affected her today and whether she should be cremated or traditionally buried (she’s not sick or near death at all). And I had a man I was casually dating discuss why he had decided not to have children. With TA Test XS152 it seems to raise trust or perceived competence. My ability to do a job just seems to be a given-very helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by KarmaKitty View Post
            I LOVE LOVE LOVE P96! It didn’t seem to do much on its own, but as an “add on” it’s awesome! I especially like the way it plays with Xist/w and TA Test XS152. I think it has a “deepening” effect. With Xist/w and P96 I had a cousin talk about things we had done in our childhood that still affected her today and whether she should be cremated or traditionally buried (she’s not sick or near death at all). And I had a man I was casually dating discuss why he had decided not to have children. With TA Test XS152 it seems to raise trust or perceived competence. My ability to do a job just seems to be a given-very helpful!
            Have you ever played with Bnol? If so, can you tell me if you have noticed any specific difference between Bnol and P96?

Comment

Not yet, I’ve only just started to play with single molecules: ANol, EST and PregNENOlone (LOVE this one!-6 foot tall and bulletproof in a bottle). I have used TMI by Love Potions and it’s supposed to very Bnol heavy. When I tested TA Test-XS152, I got some “too much information” over sharing type of hits at 3-4 sprays that reminded me of that. P96 reminded me most of Xist/w. But I’ll add Bnol to my wish list and get back to you on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                I'm looking for new ways to drain my pay check. What is your favorite Putative?

Right now I'm really liking Xsp-H. It softens, feminizes and sparkles up status blends that play too bitchy on me.

Honorable mentions: P74, P86
                Hi! Is the p86 you mention from pheromonexs or the one from that other company?

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Hi! Is the p86 you mention from pheromonexs or the one from that other company?
                  It's from XS

Comment

• lafemme
                    lafemme commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Placing an order for it right now. Thank you!

Originally posted by KarmaKitty View Post
                  Not yet, I’ve only just started to play with single molecules: ANol, EST and PregNENOlone (LOVE this one!-6 foot tall and bulletproof in a bottle). I have used TMI by Love Potions and it’s supposed to very Bnol heavy. When I tested TA Test-XS152, I got some “too much information” over sharing type of hits at 3-4 sprays that reminded me of that. P96 reminded me most of Xist/w. But I’ll add Bnol to my wish list and get back to you on it.
                  What differences did you notice in xist4w and P96?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                  X