yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pairings with Celebrity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Eyes
    commented on 's reply
    LOL

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post

This weekend I tested out 2 sprays Celebrity + 1 spray XS189 + 3 sample sprays of DM+. I think this is going to be one of new favorite combos.

Self Effects: I immediately felt good. Slightly energetic, more feminine, sexy, flirty, demure. I could see some beautifying effects though not as much as when I wear Tease. But I felt like I looked really good and more youthful.

Effects on Others: Lots of DIHL from men in the grocery store. Men couldn't seem to walk by me without saying something, which is not normally the case. Every man that walked past me tried to make eye contact. They all had to say "Hello", "Hi", "You look nice".... or something. I had on jeans and a t-shirt. On Sunday, I wore the same combo to a sports bar with a girlfriend to watch the Saints game and had the same reaction. Most of the guys in there were with females, but that didn't stop them from making eye contact of finding a reason to say something to me if an exciting play happened. And I don't mean the guys at the next table, I'm talking about men crossing the room. It was too funny! And lots of fun! Never paid for a drink all night! Looking forward to wearing this combo more.
    me right now: woooow *jots notes ???? * starts a sale count down on my phone ????
    hello kitty writing GIF

Leave a comment:

• Green Eyes
    commented on 's reply
    This seems like it could be fun. I'm going to try it.

• Green Eyes
    commented on 's reply
    Can't wait to hear how it goes for you.

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post

This weekend I tested out 2 sprays Celebrity + 1 spray XS189 + 3 sample sprays of DM+. I think this is going to be one of new favorite combos.

Self Effects: I immediately felt good. Slightly energetic, more feminine, sexy, flirty, demure. I could see some beautifying effects though not as much as when I wear Tease. But I felt like I looked really good and more youthful.

Effects on Others: Lots of DIHL from men in the grocery store. Men couldn't seem to walk by me without saying something, which is not normally the case. Every man that walked past me tried to make eye contact. They all had to say "Hello", "Hi", "You look nice".... or something. I had on jeans and a t-shirt. On Sunday, I wore the same combo to a sports bar with a girlfriend to watch the Saints game and had the same reaction. Most of the guys in there were with females, but that didn't stop them from making eye contact of finding a reason to say something to me if an exciting play happened. And I don't mean the guys at the next table, I'm talking about men crossing the room. It was too funny! And lots of fun! Never paid for a drink all night! Looking forward to wearing this combo more.
    Now this is going to be something to try.

Leave a comment:

• Green Eyes
    replied
    Originally posted by Isis View Post
    I really liked xs189 + celebrity. It's one of my favorite pairings, if not my favorite. It does feminize celebrity and bumps up the center of attention and adoration but doesn't have the status aspect you're looking for. Adding some TAL might give a status boost. I think xsp-L might be a TAL alternative if xsp-h is TAH. But don't quote me on that, i couldn't find any info when I searched the forums.

I think your idea of Celebrity + babe sounded good

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    What about just spray on a little est on celebrity?

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    I've read that celebrity and bliss could be a good combo.

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Of course, I've not used Celebrity for women... but Celebrity for men. I never paired it with anything and it worked great. Really lived up to its name.

Leave a comment:

• Green Eyes
    replied
    So I've worn Celebrity by itself a few times and I like it, but it's way too serious on me. I tried pairing it with Babe to bring more of a sexy sultry vibe (first 2 sprays of each & then 1 spray of each) but I think on me that's way to much alpha status. Both times I felt way too serious and not fun. People respected me but were definitely intimidated. Even my own mother (she was in town when I tried one spray of each) was acting shy and scared to talk to me and she's usually very bubbly and a total "chatty Kathy". I like the whole status, wealth vibe I get from Celebrity/w, but what's something I could pair with it to make it more fun, sexy, girly, and approachable??

I also tried Celebrity with Xist/w and that's a total no-go for me. I felt slow and lethargic and just wanted to go to sleep.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
    Has anyone tried both celebrity and temptress together? I could see that going either way - way too much alpha, or maybe it would really elevate someone's status to a new level. I'm considering trying this combo out tonight
    I have, people were terrified of me.

Leave a comment:

• lafemme
    replied
    Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
    Has anyone tried both celebrity and temptress together? I could see that going either way - way too much alpha, or maybe it would really elevate someone's status to a new level. I'm considering trying this combo out tonight
    looking forward to your review of that combo. sounds dangerous--in a good way.

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    commented on 's reply
    If you do it, please report back! That's a lot of status!

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    somechick99 Be careful with status blends. You can come off as stuck up.

Leave a comment:

• somechick99
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    replied
    Originally posted by VincitQueSeVincit View Post
    I haven't found xist to neutralize social alpha pheros like celebrity. It does soften up more alpha blends like Temptress and Babe (babe on me is is pretty Alpha/status. My features are a bit sharp + resting bitch face) in that I'm more approachable. You'll have to tell us how this mix ends up working! I'm very curious now.

Leave a comment:

• VincitQueSeVincit
    replied
    IldergreierDelight

Leave a comment:

• Delight
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    [USER="2013"]
    Ildergreier
    Tease and Cougar has the same social butterfly feel, for me both makes the ordinary Ildergreier like the party fun and easy going smokey eyed punk chick Ildergreier on a daily basis and people respond to it by giving the same thing back. I get approached a lot by both men and women with both Tease and Cougar, and both gives me attention from very younger men too, not just the 35-65 year old set (also attention from women of all ages). Tease is like if Love Boat and DM+ had a love child, people loves you, see you as very attractive and out looking for fun/trouble (depends on the setting).

What I hope is that Madame will have all this, but make the 25 years younger than me men, leave me alone, read me the way that they can admire me from afar as the gorgeous elder lady I am, but not invite me out because I am above their league.

Tease differs from Cougar that the blend makes me more horny. I could go into more "trouble than fun" with Tease, especially with alcohol involved, to put it that way.

[USER="2013"]
    I am a customer at LPMP too and I have a roll on with Cougar and a perfume with it. I love Cougar, but adore Tease. I just need the "insanity and speed" of Tease, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• VincitQueSeVincit
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! This helps and answers what I was wondering about in regards to the two!

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X