yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pairings with Celebrity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pairings with Celebrity

CelebrityBabe. I wanted to ask you ladies (and men if you happen to be hit by these pheros) of experiences pairing the two and your suggestions to achieve that vibe(if not Babe

Comment

Hmm, I don't know, but perhaps Celebrity + Madam would be a killer combination?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I really liked xs189 + celebrity. It's one of my favorite pairings, if not my favorite. It does feminize celebrity and bumps up the center of attention and adoration but doesn't have the status aspect you're looking for. Adding some TAL might give a status boost. I think xsp-L might be a TAL alternative if xsp-h is TAH. But don't quote me on that, i couldn't find any info when I searched the forums.

I think your idea of Celebrity + babe sounded good

Comment

Perhaps Social Domination would be nice with Celebrity?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

IldergreierDelightIsis

Comment

• Isis
              Isis commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't find xs190 to be as high status as xs189, I think it's because the disinhibiting qualities makes ppl likely to approach. For reference, I found both to have less status than fairytale.

• VincitQueSeVincit
              VincitQueSeVincit commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you! This helps and answers what I was wondering about in regards to the two!

Comment

Originally posted by VincitQueSeVincit View Post
              I know LPMP.

I am not sure how Madame are compared to Cougar yet. That is what I am going to find out after I have done testing xs189w starting now on Thursday. So I will start testing Madame during the second week of July. Anyway, the blend from XS I will compare to Cougar (according the knowledge I have today) is actually Tease. I hope Madame is even more "grown up" than Cougar, read me this way that I hope it would have all the social and sexy qualities of Cougar/Tease, but teenagers/younger men would leave me alone. I even wrote a thread about it.
              Arsenal

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                It's not your fault that you're hot. Like the line from The Birthday Party song says "And God have me sex appeal".

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                He, he, he.

DelightIldergreier

Comment

Comment

[USER="2013"]
                  Ildergreier
                  Tease and Cougar has the same social butterfly feel, for me both makes the ordinary Ildergreier like the party fun and easy going smokey eyed punk chick Ildergreier on a daily basis and people respond to it by giving the same thing back. I get approached a lot by both men and women with both Tease and Cougar, and both gives me attention from very younger men too, not just the 35-65 year old set (also attention from women of all ages). Tease is like if Love Boat and DM+ had a love child, people loves you, see you as very attractive and out looking for fun/trouble (depends on the setting).

What I hope is that Madame will have all this, but make the 25 years younger than me men, leave me alone, read me the way that they can admire me from afar as the gorgeous elder lady I am, but not invite me out because I am above their league.

Tease differs from Cougar that the blend makes me more horny. I could go into more "trouble than fun" with Tease, especially with alcohol involved, to put it that way.

[USER="2013"]
                  I am a customer at LPMP too and I have a roll on with Cougar and a perfume with it. I love Cougar, but adore Tease. I just need the "insanity and speed" of Tease, I guess.

Arsenal

Comment

Comment

IldergreierDelight

Comment

I haven't found xist to neutralize social alpha pheros like celebrity. It does soften up more alpha blends like Temptress and Babe (babe on me is is pretty Alpha/status. My features are a bit sharp + resting bitch face) in that I'm more approachable. You'll have to tell us how this mix ends up working! I'm very curious now.

Comment

Has anyone tried both celebrity and temptress together? I could see that going either way - way too much alpha, or maybe it would really elevate someone's status to a new level. I'm considering trying this combo out tonight
                          I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Isis
                            Isis commented
                            Editing a comment
                            If you do it, please report back! That's a lot of status!

somechick99 Be careful with status blends. You can come off as stuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                            Has anyone tried both celebrity and temptress together? I could see that going either way - way too much alpha, or maybe it would really elevate someone's status to a new level. I'm considering trying this combo out tonight
                            looking forward to your review of that combo. sounds dangerous--in a good way.
                            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                              I have, people were terrified of me.
                              Arsenal

Comment

So I've worn Celebrity by itself a few times and I like it, but it's way too serious on me. I tried pairing it with Babe to bring more of a sexy sultry vibe (first 2 sprays of each & then 1 spray of each) but I think on me that's way to much alpha status. Both times I felt way too serious and not fun. People respected me but were definitely intimidated. Even my own mother (she was in town when I tried one spray of each) was acting shy and scared to talk to me and she's usually very bubbly and a total "chatty Kathy". I like the whole status, wealth vibe I get from Celebrity/w, but what's something I could pair with it to make it more fun, sexy, girly, and approachable??

I also tried Celebrity with Xist/w and that's a total no-go for me. I felt slow and lethargic and just wanted to go to sleep.

Comment

Of course, I've not used Celebrity for women... but Celebrity for men. I never paired it with anything and it worked great. Really lived up to its name.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X