yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pairings with Celebrity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've read that celebrity and bliss could be a good combo.

Comment

• Green Eyes
      Green Eyes commented
      Editing a comment
      This seems like it could be fun. I'm going to try it.

What about just spray on a little est on celebrity?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
      I really liked xs189 + celebrity. It's one of my favorite pairings, if not my favorite. It does feminize celebrity and bumps up the center of attention and adoration but doesn't have the status aspect you're looking for. Adding some TAL might give a status boost. I think xsp-L might be a TAL alternative if xsp-h is TAH. But don't quote me on that, i couldn't find any info when I searched the forums.

I think your idea of Celebrity + babe sounded good

This weekend I tested out 2 sprays Celebrity + 1 spray XS189 + 3 sample sprays of DM+. I think this is going to be one of new favorite combos.

Self Effects: I immediately felt good. Slightly energetic, more feminine, sexy, flirty, demure. I could see some beautifying effects though not as much as when I wear Tease. But I felt like I looked really good and more youthful.

Effects on Others: Lots of DIHL from men in the grocery store. Men couldn't seem to walk by me without saying something, which is not normally the case. Every man that walked past me tried to make eye contact. They all had to say "Hello", "Hi", "You look nice".... or something. I had on jeans and a t-shirt. On Sunday, I wore the same combo to a sports bar with a girlfriend to watch the Saints game and had the same reaction. Most of the guys in there were with females, but that didn't stop them from making eye contact of finding a reason to say something to me if an exciting play happened. And I don't mean the guys at the next table, I'm talking about men crossing the room. It was too funny! And lots of fun! Never paid for a drink all night! Looking forward to wearing this combo more.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post

This weekend I tested out 2 sprays Celebrity + 1 spray XS189 + 3 sample sprays of DM+. I think this is going to be one of new favorite combos.

Self Effects: I immediately felt good. Slightly energetic, more feminine, sexy, flirty, demure. I could see some beautifying effects though not as much as when I wear Tease. But I felt like I looked really good and more youthful.

Effects on Others: Lots of DIHL from men in the grocery store. Men couldn't seem to walk by me without saying something, which is not normally the case. Every man that walked past me tried to make eye contact. They all had to say "Hello", "Hi", "You look nice".... or something. I had on jeans and a t-shirt. On Sunday, I wore the same combo to a sports bar with a girlfriend to watch the Saints game and had the same reaction. Most of the guys in there were with females, but that didn't stop them from making eye contact of finding a reason to say something to me if an exciting play happened. And I don't mean the guys at the next table, I'm talking about men crossing the room. It was too funny! And lots of fun! Never paid for a drink all night! Looking forward to wearing this combo more.
        Now this is going to be something to try.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Green Eyes
          Green Eyes commented
          Editing a comment
          Can't wait to hear how it goes for you.

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post

me right now: woooow *jots notes ???? * starts a sale count down on my phone ????
        hello kitty writing GIF
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X