yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Factors affecting pheros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factors affecting pheros

So I was wondering what factors have you noticed that affect the effectiveness of the pheros you use.
    I have in the past noticed that things like age and ethnicity can affect how the pheros hit. Same applies to environmental factors such as weather, wind, temperature or whether we are inside or outside.
    what about other factors such as how long you've known the person, mood... Are there any factors that in your experience matter more than others? Any associated tips?

I made a horrible mistake of putting 4 drops of alpha the first day of receiving it. While most people seemed chilled out there were a few moments when people seemed really annoyed by my presence even with my easygoing nature. I would say ease into a new signature, rather go close into OD territory. I think social mones would be okay but be careful with status/sexuals. It really made me nervous at work the first day.

Comment

Oh yes. Dosage is definitely important. I find that for most mones I have to use higher dosage for them to hit but I do need to be extra careful to hit the sweet spot. I need to be extra wary with status blends as I have previously been told that I have a strong dominant aura even when phero-free. It does mean that I need to choose my blends carefully.

Comment

I've been using pheros for a decade now and using them around work with people I ha e known for almost as long. Knowing your audience is a huge help: what kind of person is your target, what are they drawn to - serous, flirty, social, playful...I get along extremely well now with a notoriously difficult person and would even call him friend now. It took time to bring down walls to get here, but understanding people, being observant and using the right phero tools can do almost anything hahaha! Being genuine and kind without being a pushover doesn't hurt either ^_~ For strangers, a good social to break the ice in order to know them - if that's your goal - is always a great place to begin.
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

The only thing I have noticed having any influence of my pheromone use is taking my vitamins or not. The vitamins amps up the effect, so I always remember to take a spoon with the liquid vitamin I use the days I am wearing pheromones.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            The only thing I have noticed having any influence of my pheromone use is taking my vitamins or not. The vitamins amps up the effect, so I always remember to take a spoon with the liquid vitamin I use the days I am wearing pheromones.
            Interesting! I wonder why that would be the case. What vitamins do you take?

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Interesting! I wonder why that would be the case. What vitamins do you take?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	large_mivi_total_plus_1l%20(2).jpg
Views:	41
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	74229

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X