yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Shake or not to shake, that is the question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shake or not to shake, that is the question

Hello Ladies, gents and everyone inbetween.

I've learned from past experience that some blends work better when the bottle is shaken prior to spraying some are not. Now I know the directions regarding that are on some bottles however I struggle to read the tiny writing. So is anyone able to provide some guidance on the subject?

I always shake the bottle.

Comment

I shake, it is a habit.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I never thought to shake the bottle, will try and see if the effects are stronger.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

It never occurred to me to shake the bottle. Seems like something I should have been doing all along. I didn't know there were instructions that advised to do that! Is it on the bottle?

Comment

• lafemme
            lafemme commented
            Editing a comment
            How will shaking the bottle affect our excessive spending?! ha ha!

• Isis
            Isis commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL. I hope it doesn't bump up THOSE effects , my wallet will start crying

I have some on my bottle of PSEL but I clearly need new glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
            Apparently I do too

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
              It never occurred to me to shake the bottle. Seems like something I should have been doing all along. I didn't know there were instructions that advised to do that! Is it on the bottle?
              Never seen any instructions, but I just do it.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

omg! I just looked at my bottle of PSEL and it says to shake contents before each use! So funny. I didn't even realize there were instructions on the bottles.

There are no instructions on my bottles of xs103 and p96.
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

My Xist and P96 doesn't have any and I know some work better when shaken some when not.

Comment

I'm going to shake it and see what it does for me. I don't know why I didn't pay attention to this before.

Comment

All of my XS pheros are scented and my experience is that when I don't shake the bottles, the scent doesn't work so well and the app points smell bad. When I shake them, the scent makes it noticeable and stays nice on the skin.

Comment

Hello all.
                        Any solution is supposed to be shaken before use.
                        The alcohol, dipropelene glycol, pheromone powders, and other oils, each have different density. Even though they have been emulsified together, they tend to slightly separate and settle down according to their own molecular weight. This does not happen in a day or two, but the process definately starts when the solution is steady.
                        Better method than shaking is to hold the bottle in one hand and tap its bottom on the palm of other hand atleast 20 times. This is called Precussion method.

Comment

Thank you for a very informative explanation

Comment

• lafemme
                            lafemme commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank you for creating this thread.

• Falvinski
                            Falvinski commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank you @}-}---

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
                          Hello all.
                          Any solution is supposed to be shaken before use.
                          The alcohol, dipropelene glycol, pheromone powders, and other oils, each have different density. Even though they have been emulsified together, they tend to slightly separate and settle down according to their own molecular weight. This does not happen in a day or two, but the process definately starts when the solution is steady.
                          Better method than shaking is to hold the bottle in one hand and tap its bottom on the palm of other hand atleast 20 times. This is called Precussion method.
                          You're so smart Dr. Falvinski! I will make note to do the percussion method. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

You're so smart Dr. Falvinski! I will make note to do the percussion method. Thanks
                            Thats nice, it will stay together longer than just by shaking.
                            I do this to add essential oils to unscented products.

Comment

Because another vendor's products sometimes need shaking I've gotten into the habit of shaking or rolling (like you would a bottle of nail polish when you don't want bubbles...) everything. I have some homemade blends that also need blending due to some settling. It's just something I do to everything now...no glasses required ^_^
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

any ideas for a nice home brew Nu?

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  You mean single molecules or any combo?

• SecretV
                                  SecretV commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Combo

any ideas for a nice home brew Nu?

I have Love Boat in Cherry Bomb Musk from LPMP. It is a true success.
                                Arsenal

Comment

I used xist4w today for the first time, and I saw that there were no instructions. Is it safe to assume that blends without directions are not meant to be shaken? I still shook it out of curiousity.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X