yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oxytocin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxytocin

Any views on oxytocin? Never really tried it myself other than one product a while back so was wondering what you ladies think to it.

Personally I don't think it is worth the expense. It seems to only have a life span of about 30 minutes.

Comment

Oxytocin is somewhat unstable and degrades readily, so I'd skip it and save my money.

Comment

It does have short half-life. Shame there isn't a say to stabilise it.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
          Any views on oxytocin? Never really tried it myself other than one product a while back so was wondering what you ladies think to it.
          Where can you buy it as a spray? PXS or somewhere else? Genuinely curious as this is a hormone that I've never thought of in spray form.
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I can't remember which company it was Tbh. Not PXS though

Comment

I have had a little experience with oxytocin.

I agree with Scottie2Hottie that it may not be worth the expense. When I first got my first bottle years back, it worked like a charm on this dreadful boss I had. She was always mean and curt to everyone in the team. But when I wore it around her, it took approx like 3-4 days where she started to trust me. She asked me to do things that she wouldnt usually do, she even got me a small gift because she knew I liked it. I was really stunned and to top it off, she even started to ask me for my opinions about my project when usually she would just dominate and decide.

However as nephil said oxytocin is somewhat unstable and degrades readily, I definitely do very much agree to that. Within less than 1.5 weeks - 2 weeks it no longer worked and my boss went back to her usual self. While it was clearly effective in its initial testing, but I wouldnt spend that much money on something that I cant even use more than 1.5 weeks for maybe 15% the bottle.

It definitely has a short life, as SecretV says.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X