yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Body charts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body charts?

I used the search bar, but couldn't find anything. I started using pheros recently and I've run into the same problem I ran into with LPMP oils... my first tries are never successful. Hell, I can't really say I've had much success since I've stopped wearing them. Let's talk about a few things that can probably help me (and anyone else who is reading). We need a body chart. Let's figure out which areas are most successful when sprayed.

1. Which spray(s)?
    2. How many sprays on your body?
    3. Which area(s) on your body?

If I recall correctly (from your journal) , did you spray several different application points in the same spot?

I ran into this problem when I was layering different blends. I found mixing and matching tends to work better when you don't layer them.

Dosages are different for different people but I've found xs products to be great for most people and most blends at one spray. I start at 1 and work my way up. With some blends I have to micro dose and use half a spray or one spray from a sample bottle.

I like to try one blend at a time (even though it's hard not to spray everything at once!) to get a feel for each one. So, say I love the selfies of babe, I'll spray it at the base of my throat so I get all the selfies, while pheros that i wear to affect others (like Xist/w) I wear on my wrist because I talk with my hands. (hair is another good spot if you have long hair, to get a the phero cloud out there)

Generally pulse points are the ideal locations to spray since heat helps with diffusion. Wrists, crook of elbows, base of throat, behind the ears. Or as Coco chanel puts it, "anywhere a woman wants to be kissed)

Comment

Oils are best to be put on contact points so the heat radiates them out, where sprays can be all over, but try to not cover them up too much.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I seem to have an issue with my dosages as it appears that it takes 3 sprays for most to hit. There are some exceptions though .

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          Oils are best to be put on contact points so the heat radiates them out, where sprays can be all over, but try to not cover them up too much.
          I'm glad to see this cos I've been diligently covering my pheros with my perfume. I end up almost dousing myself in fragrance because I get nervous at the possibility of someone detecting the actual pheromone smell on me. I'll cover with just one spritz of perfume over each application point and see if this has an affect on my pheromone experience. Thank you.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
            I seem to have an issue with my dosages as it appears that it takes 3 sprays for most to hit. There are some exceptions though .
            I had a nice hit with 3 sprays of celebrity.
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I'll be posting more on Tease in my journal. Temptress worked at 2. Still feeling out xist. I apply to wrists, neck and elbow crease.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X