yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS189

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Delight; 05-19-2018, 07:27 AM.

Comment

I love the way you describe these products. I didn't think anything of it, but yesterday, I did some online shopping and I ended up buying a pair of sandals that were more expensive than I would've liked without hesitation, and I did this while testing xs190 at 1 spray.

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 05-19-2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Comment

Something else I noticed about xs189 is that in the days following, I expect others to do for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
              Something else I noticed about xs189 is that in the days following, I expect others to do for themselves.
              There my english fail me, what do you mean by that expression?

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Delight
                Delight commented
                Editing a comment
                The comment was too long so I wrote a post.

Comment

Ok, you became more selv centered.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Delight
                  Delight commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, definitely

I love this. Good on you.
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Delight
                  Delight commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks

1st day testing. 1 spray to chest. Been wearing for 2.5 hours:

Self-effects. Just feel extremely chill. Just very relaxed, in mind and body. Feeling very self focused. Nothing else to report yet. I will update later.

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 05-22-2018, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Hi!

Today I was supposed to do one spray of xs190, but I did xs189 by accident.

I was able to feel and appreciate immensly the music I was listening to. I was able to work efficiently. I was more creative and hardworking today.

I was home and decided to wear high heels to the gym..lol

My workout was nice and strong.

People kept their distance from me today. I'm rather shocked but happy.

Hit?

Applied 2 more sprays.

In the subway station, I was walked to get to the part of the platform that I like the most.

I waited for the man, a John Mayer lookalike in front of me to stop walking, because I didn't want to be next to him.

He pulled out something from his jacket.

It has his gigantic penis! very big!

He proceeded to masturbate with turbo speed and force!

I turned around and walked in the opposite direction.

goodnight.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                      Hi!

I waited for the man, a John Mayer lookalike in front of me to stop walking, because I didn't want to be next to him.

goodnight.
                      What on earth!!! Was he wearing a trenchcoat? The skill he must posses to just whip it out fast like that. LOL. Wtf, I'm sorry you had to see that. Was it directed at you?

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

What on earth!!! Was he wearing a trenchcoat? The skill he must posses to just whip it out fast like that. LOL. Wtf, I'm sorry you had to see that. Was it directed at you?
                        He was wearing a light spring jacket. I was standing behind him, so he didn't see me nor did he turn towards me.

I'm surprised I stood around long enough to see the size and his furiciousness before scurrying off. He didn't hide in a corner or anything..just jerking off in the middle of the platform, like it was nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                          Hi!

Today I was supposed to do one spray of xs190, but I did xs189 by accident.

I was able to feel and appreciate immensly the music I was listening to. I was able to work efficiently. I was more creative and hardworking today.

I was home and decided to wear high heels to the gym..lol

My workout was nice and strong.

People kept their distance from me today. I'm rather shocked but happy.

Hit?

Applied 2 more sprays.

In the subway station, I was walked to get to the part of the platform that I like the most.

goodnight.
                          Do you think it was the pheromones that caused this behavior?
                          Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sick.

• Isis
                            Isis commented
                            Editing a comment
                            lafemme Do you live in a big city?

• lafemme
                            lafemme commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, I live in NYC. This occurred in the subway station in Times Square which is always crowded.

Comment

Test run 2: 3 sprays, covered with a very nice perfume.

Self effects: calm laissez faire attitude. Not minding going out in the rain to get some things done. Carried head high, chest out (although I just accomplished something major so I'm not sure if this is from the pheromones). This does seem to take away my Sunny mood and replace it with a calm mood. No other self effects.

Went to the store to test the effect on others. It did not seem to have any effect on others, or none that I noticed.

Comment

I've tried this for a couple outings now, here's my first review:

Sprays: 2 to the hands
                              The first effect I noticed with this was greater motivation. I had the urge to do errands I had planned on putting off. Of the new experimental mixes, this one provides me the greatest mood boost, but it takes about 30-40 minutes to kick in. I noticed the greater appreciation for music that lafemme mentioned, always one of my favorite effects of pheros. I also noticed that I was more drawn to detail in my environment, rather than the big picture.
                              For other self effects, I felt slightly more socially confident and assertive than I normally am. I felt friendly towards, but also had less patience with, other people than I do normally do.
                              For effects on others: This product seems to convey a slight alpha quality to me, like the demand to be served and revered. I was walking through the store with a basket that was a little heavy. One of the workers noticed this and became really insistent on fetching me a cart. I kept trying to tell him I didn't need one but he wouldn't hear it... I was actually getting pretty annoyed (out of character, I usually have a really high tolerance) because I was content with my little basket and didn't want to have to lug around a heavy cart. He ended up running to get me one anyway despite my protests but I vanished to the checkout before he could return, lol.
                              I didn't notice a profound effect on women. One girl that I briefly spoke to whom usually seems gloomy was still gloomy, another girl who is usually cheerful and friendly was still cheerful and friendly. I did run into a guy that I normally have good chemistry with who seemed to be a little off (kept giving me the side eye). He was still friendly when I spoke to him, just somewhat more tense. I've worn a number of different pheros around him before so I don't think it was incongruity, it may have just not fit well with him or he was having an off day for some unrelated reason.

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 05-30-2018, 07:50 PM.

Comment

This is so interesting! Did your husband feel similar as you did towards him when you are the one wearing xs189?

Comment

• Delight
                                    Delight commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    He does not feel as if he has to treat me that way. He gets affected by the beautifying and status properties. Now I understand the hyper attentiveness from complete strangers.

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X