yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Introducing pheromones to friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    all in my journalllll

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
    I wasn't sure if guys can post in this forum, so I created a similar topic in the mens forum - sorry :/

But with a slight twist - what if you used pheromones as you started dating someone, and it became serious - would you tell this person if you ended up marrying them? For those who have told their husband - was he your husband before you started using pheromones?
    I would not tell him shit.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    He is a believer now?
    So what happen?

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Babe, I should have known. <3

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
    I wasn't sure if guys can post in this forum, so I created a similar topic in the mens forum - sorry :/

But with a slight twist - what if you used pheromones as you started dating someone, and it became serious - would you tell this person if you ended up marrying them? For those who have told their husband - was he your husband before you started using pheromones?
    Personality I wouldent too many sceptics and people that will look down on it

Leave a comment:

• cryptomones
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    This topic always interest me.
    I've tried to tell people I've gotten close to, and the reactions are hit and miss.
    But around the time I joined this forum peoples thoughts were that people would think you are manipulating them or even committing a crime against them as if you are controlling them.
    That thought is powerful and enough for me at this time to reconsider sharing my mones much.
    The last time I shared was a few weeks ago when my friend just wanted some cologne for orientation.
    Lets just say he's a believer now...
    Other times I've treated friends headaches by letting them sniff certain empty phero bottles.
    I didn't tell them what they were smelling though.

Something else crossed my mind though that I've really been thinking on along these lines.
    I'll start a new topic for that one though.

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    dag, lol. Like: "that was supposed to be my millionaire" lol

• Sarafina
    replied
    Lol No. I dont share that.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    It's a secret for me my buddy's aren't open minded

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    To tell could foil my master plan.

Leave a comment:

• BobiiJo925
    replied
    My husband knows, isn't convinced but I test on him all the time and get some serious insight. A few of my friends know and love the blends.

Leave a comment:

• somechick99
    commented on 's reply
    Babe and/or Desire Me has made more than guy act very clingy and nervous. This applies both to guys I just met for a date and on guys I had known for a long time who changed behavior after exposure.

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied
    MY DH knows, but not my friends. He is the only one I trust with that info...

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    Yeah, I think I had started a topic and poll on this some time ago.
    I remember telling my wife when she was living about wearing pheros previously, but at the time I was a newly-wed and hadn't used mones for years.
    I have 2 friends I've told a little about it to..2 friends that have used them and see that they definitely work.
    I guess I should say 3 friends because one ill let sniff a certain mone when they have a headache.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Or knowing PUA techniques and understanding and acting on IOIs ^_~ The subconscious level of understanding...

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    What pheromone do you use while on a date to make men go crazy for you?

• eternitys_child
    commented on 's reply
    It is manipulation in the exact same way as dressing nice or grooming well or using makeup!!!!!

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    I keep mine a secret weapon, knowledge is earned not given away

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
    I've told my very best friend about Bliss because she is going through a hard time at home. She knows I use other pheromones too (we tell each other everything) but she doesn't seem too interested in buying any. She did say she would be interested in trying Bliss if things continue to go downhill for her. She lives in a different state than me so I don't see any harm if she also wants to use them. Her relationship with her boyfriend seems it could use some but I'm not going to push the idea. Other than that, no, I don't tell people about it. I find it fun to have the upper hand when other girls are around, and also to have guys go crazy over me after only one date with no idea why. Manipulative? Sure, but I don't care lol. It's too much fun!
    O.O eviiiiiiiil lol
    jk

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X