yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Combination added.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
      I can attest to the "[Cohesion + Odyssey: Three hours of giggling, absolutely everything is funny. It worked like "a middle of the week smoking weed" substitute."]"

I tried this Saturday..great times!
      Then I definently need to try this combo out then????.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, do that. You will not regret it. Vacuming will suddenly be so fun....

Odyssey, Thinker and Bliss for me thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        Odyssey, Thinker and Bliss for me thanks.
        I can see they are work nicely together.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I can see they are work nicely together.
          You should try it.

Comment

You should try it.
            Do you think it would be a fun party mix?
            Arsenal

Comment

Do you think it would be a fun party mix?
              I think it would.

Comment

I think it would.
                Ok, then I am trying it.
                Arsenal

Comment

Ok, then I am trying it.
                  Odyssey has a prominent clary safe smell so I usually don't go over 2x, Thinker and Bliss 3x each.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    X3 each?! Plus 2 Odyssey?! Wow. And yet, strangely, I want to try it...

Odyssey has a prominent clary safe smell so I usually don't go over 2x, Thinker and Bliss 3x each.
                  Ok, thanks for the recipe.
                  Arsenal

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You're welcome. Hope you enjoy.

This is a good combo I got from Isis.
                  2 sprays XS189 + 2 sprays Love Boat + 3 drops cops oil (PCC)

Self Effects:
                  Subtle mood boost. Subtle flirty, kittenish vibe.

Effects on Others:

Comment

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post

Self Effects:

Effects on Others:
                    Seems it gives a kind of uptown girl IT-factor.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• Green Eyes
                      Green Eyes commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes. Definitely ????

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      xs189/w <3

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post

Self Effects:

Effects on Others:
                    What's PPC? And Awesome!!! <3
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Added some combinations.
                    Arsenal

Comment

It looks like Connections and Odyssey are next on my list. Oh, and that damn Innocence!
                      I *need* that Innocence!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                        It looks like Connections and Odyssey are next on my list. Oh, and that damn Innocence!
                        I *need* that Innocence!
                        What plans do you have for Odyssey?
                        Arsenal

Comment

What plans do you have for Odyssey?
                          I want to go back to London in March for Spring Break, also St. Patty's weekend. It's playful phero, so I want to ask my prospect if he'd want to come with him. Just gonna be a mixture of the right words and the spray Along with Innocence and Xist. (How do you feel about Odyssey, Xist, and Innocence together?)

Comment

I want to go back to London in March for Spring Break, also St. Patty's weekend. It's playful phero, so I want to ask my prospect if he'd want to come with him. Just gonna be a mixture of the right words and the spray Along with Innocence and Xist. (How do you feel about Odyssey, Xist, and Innocence together?)
                            Hmm, would need to try before I can say anything.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Hmm, would need to try before I can say anything.
                              Any combos for meeting friends and family for the first time? I want to be prepared, lol.

Comment

Any combos for meeting friends and family for the first time? I want to be prepared, lol.
                                Look at the OP and look at what combinations gives you what you want.

But Cheerio You need to try themselves out to see if they fit you.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X