yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great list, thanks for this post. My addition:
    1 spray of Odyssey, 3 sprays of Love Boat, 2 sprays of p74 - instant upbeat joking and laughing with some friends on Friday night.
    Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-31-2019, 02:26 PM.
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
      3 sprays of Wolf, 1 spray of Odyssey, 3 sprays of Love Boat, 2 sprays of p74 - instant upbeat joking and laughing with some friends on Friday night.
      Workplace mix for a male in a mixed f/m workplace: 2 sprays no cops Ascend, 1 drop of Api, 1 spray of A1, 1 spray of TAC, 1 spray of p74. Good mix of authority, comfort and friendliness.
      I believe this thread is for women (hence why it is in the women's forum)

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        But the combination he came with is all unisex, so I am putting it in the OP

• Cheerio
        Cheerio commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah, got it! Got it! Ildergreier

1 spray of Odyssey, 3 sprays of Love Boat, 2 sprays of p74 - instant upbeat joking and laughing with some friends on Friday night.

Thank you! I am putting it in the OP.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Suaviter in modo
        Suaviter in modo commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to hear! The joking/laughing was followed by a relaxed atmosphere with friendliness/consensus/closeness and a sense of comfort and mutual respect. Great for an evening with some friends.

• Good to hear! The joking/laughing was followed by a relaxed atmosphere with friendliness/consensus/closeness and a sense of comfort and mutual respect. Great for an evening with some friends.
      Cool.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Glad to see this list! Excited to try these out (impatiently waiting on my order to arrive!)

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          You are most welcome.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

The man in question that is the reason I discovered how good xsr76 is for getting a rock hard cock, told me about his erectile dysfunction and I rememebered my first experience with xsr76 and just threw it at him and his cock. First 25mcg and it was a little harder, then added a little dm, a little bit more harder, then 2x xsr76 added to the 1x DM+ and BANG he suddenly had a flag pole between his legs. I also tried this combo with xs194 and then his playfulness and eager to please cam through too. I love this discovery and hope it can help other people.
        *adds xsr76 to cart*

Comment

Does anyone think Bitch & Sweetness cancels each other out if worn together?

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            I have no idea, why don't you try?

• Cheerio
            Cheerio commented
            Editing a comment
            You're trying to get me in trouble, Ildergreier

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Nah.

New combination posted.
          Arsenal

Comment

• curiouscat
            curiouscat commented
            Editing a comment
            GF + DM + Xist for committment.... is this something YOU tried? Just didn't see it in the thread (could've missed it)

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
          GF + DM + Xist for committment.... is this something YOU tried? Just didn't see it in the thread (could've missed it)
          Something I tried yes.
          Arsenal

Comment

Something I tried yes.
            Did someone ask you for commitment using this blend? Just curious but also, I know someone is gonna ask sooner or later, lol.

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              with this combination: Yes.

• Cheerio
              Cheerio commented
              Editing a comment
              That's so awesome! Ildergreier

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Cheerio The Wife blend, Xist, Goddess, Comply and XS194 is the real deal!

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
            Does anyone think Bitch & Sweetness cancels each other out if worn together?
            I'd be curious to find out! Bitch still intrigues me a bit. I'll have to do a search on it and see what I find. ????

Comment

Something I tried yes.
              What would happen if one used this blend on an unsuspecting male one actually just wants to play with? Would that be evil?

evil he-man GIF

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                What would happen if one used this blend on an unsuspecting male one actually just wants to play with? Would that be evil?
                Nope, because men got free will.
                Arsenal

Comment

Something I tried yes.
                  How long / how often have you had your target exposed?

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post

How long / how often have you had your target exposed?
                    Twice to xs196, the last time with added xist and DM+.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Nope, because men got free will.
                      So true! I love it! Thank you for putting my inner critic (aka party pooper) to rest.

ready lets go GIF

Comment

A new combination (Goddess + Bitch) added.
                        Last edited by Ildergreier; 10-11-2019, 07:14 AM.
                        Arsenal

Comment

A new combination (Goddess + Bitch).
                          Ahhh Yay! Perfect timing! My bitch comes next week and Goddess is already a go-to for me. I literally just journaled about both. This is exactly what I needed to hear! ??

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hope you will like this combination just as much as I do.

Ildergreier If Bitch is what I'm hoping it is, I'm sure I will love it!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Bitch is amazing, I tested the blend and it is one of my favorites.

• Ildergreier I'm so excited! I'm not getting it till Tuesday. I think stupid Columbus day is prolonging its arrival. Bitch really sounds like it could be my new fave! The mood lift without the negative effects of Temptress. Sign me up!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Did you read my thread?

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X