yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Personal testing and preference.
    Just like with a blend, everyone has a sweet spot, 1 spray? 2? 3?
    Most singles default at 12.5mcgs per spray/drop, so when you see 50 or 25mcg, that's 4 or 2 sprays, respectively. We give our ball park but your preference may vary
    This makes a lot of sense. Thank you!

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking forward to read how it went in your journal.

Added a combination (Mascot + xs190).
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Babe + Engage + Xist for a wild night out
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

I'm going to write down some of my all-time favorite combos that are a safe bet when I'm not sure what to wear.

PSEL + Celebrity/w: This combo results in a lot of status hits from those around me - men are more respectful in conversation and listen to my opinion more. Women act like I am above them, or if they are high-status themselves, like I am one of them. Men are flirty in addition to respectful.

Babe + Loveboat +Fantasy: You can mix Babe with one or both of these pheros. This is an amazing date combo! Men act very nervous and showered me in compliments with this on! I went out with a fairly well-known actor awhile back and he insisted on seeing me every single night he could! I adore this combo, seriously.

Xist + Copulins: The copulins can take the form of DM+ but I got equally if not stronger hits from showering myself in pure cops such as OCCOs. Either way is a safe bet though. The people around me got hit HARD with this one - lots of blatant hits and comments about my appearance in settings that wouldn't normally have occurred.

Odyssey + Limitless (can add cohesion if you want also): People around you will act silly/crazy almost as if they are drunk. Strangers will strike up conversations with you and not shut up. This isn't a date combo or anything but it's certainly a fun one. If you're about to run errands and want it to be more fun than usual, try this out and report back!

PSEL + Xist: This is the perfect "I want you to be my girlfriend but you also really turn me on" combo. A guy I had gone out with only 3 times told me he wanted an exclusive relationship with me, then went in for sex when in the past he said he wanted to take it slow. This is a great mix if you want someone to see you as a potential LTR but also want to get dicked down.

Cohesion + Happiness: This is a surprisingly awesome combo. I get a lot of compliments with this one on. People feel comfortable around me and seem to think I'm super cool. I also get hit on with this a lot which surprises me because neither spray seems like it's sexual in nature. Just try me on this one - give it a try! It's great for a casual night meeting up with a friend to get dinner or something. Probably wouldn't wear it on a date though. Also a great choice if you need a break from cops due to build-up on skin.

Cohesion + Bliss: Cure for social anxiety. Immediately works.

50mcg or more of Bnol, Celebrity/w + Cops: NuTrix suggested this to me awhile back and I can't thank her enough for it! I get a lot of admiration from those around me with this combo. Men and women alike adore me with this on.

Babe + Celebrity: Status plus sexiness in one great combo. I got backstage at the G-Eazy summer tour with this on, and Ty Dolla Sign's manager was hitting on me HARD.

Connections + TMI from LPMP: Connections alone will do this also, but mixed together you get the ultimate truth revealing combo. Yes it is truth serum in the sense they'll blurt things out but it also shows you who someone really is because they will act according to their true thoughts. If you think someone is cheating on you and want to find out for instance, try this out, but don't say I didn't warn you....(this combo also makes me giggly for some reason)

I was bored and felt like typing this out lol. These are my go-to combos for specific situations that have proven to work for me time and time again.

I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            I am adding these to the main post.

• omi95
            omi95 commented
            Editing a comment
            Will the Cohesion (for men) + Bliss help me? Because I know that you meant the women's cohesion. I’m thinking about using the mens cohesion. But I just don’t know if that will work

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

PSEL + Xist: This is the perfect "I want you to be my girlfriend but you also really turn me on" combo. A guy I had gone out with only 3 times told me he wanted an exclusive relationship with me, then went in for sex when in the past he said he wanted to take it slow. This is a great mix if you want someone to see you as a potential LTR but also want to get dicked down. <----- THIS ALL DAY! lol

Connections + TMI from LPMP: Connections alone will do this also, but mixed together you get the ultimate truth revealing combo. Yes it is truth serum in the sense they'll blurt things out but it also shows you who someone really is because they will act according to their true thoughts. If you think someone is cheating on you and want to find out for instance, try this out, but don't say I didn't warn you....(this combo also makes me giggly for some reason)

I was bored and felt like typing this out lol. These are my go-to combos for specific situations that have proven to work for me time and time again.

I am SO glad you typed this out. Now I am going to have to try my PSEL with X4W. I don't think I have used them together without adding something else in.

I also want to try the Connections and TMI together. I have to say, I wore some TMI on it's own a couple of days in a row to see how it affected me, and it REALLY made me lose my concern for what other people might think about what I had to say.
          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

I have a combination I'm really excited about! All of the following are sprayed from full bottles:

2 sprays Celebrity on mid neck and upper chest area, then smush inner wrists on the sprayed area
            2 sprays XSP86 on sides of neck (and also hair, I angle the bottle so it hits the neck as well as the hair).
            1 spray Love Boat center body, cleavage area (hitting naked skin as well as the dress or top I'm wearing)
            2 sprays Neno (25 mcg bottle) collar bones and smush on outer wrists / top of hands

I have to share two particular experiences that were awesome wearing this combination:

1. I was at FedEx to drop off a clinical sample to get overnighted to a lab. I do this quite frequently, as I often test my urine, spit and other specimens, I'm a biohacker, so I always keep track off and optimize my biochemistry (weird, I know but that's me ).
            So the guys behind the counter at FedEx are not even supposed to touch the package in which specimens are shipped, there is a drop off box the customer is supposed to use. I however always go to one of the guys to make sure everything on the label is correct. Usually the one guy behind the counter is skiddisch and points out, I can't touch this, but let's me know, yes, all the info on the label is correct and then I go and place the shipment in the overnight clinical sample mailbox.
            This time however the guy seemed absolutely delighted to confirm everything was correct on the label and insisted on walking from behind his counter across the room to help me put the shipment in the mailbox. I've dropped of clinical samples MANY times and this is the first time this ever happened.

2. I attended a neurosurgeons key note speech on brain health yesterday evening with my husband. After the speech we went over to the neurosurgeon, a highly intelligent and "typical scientist" type (think very formal and brainy). My husband shook hands with him and they formally introduced themselves and then I side up to say hello and the man literally blurts out "You are so beautiful!" It was hilarious, the look on his face was "I can't believe I just said that" after the words came out of his mouth. Definitely not the kind of gentleman who is prone to having outbursts like this. My husband (who knows I use pheros, I actually put together an arsenal for him as well, which he loves) and I had a good giggle about this after the fact.

Women have also reacted very warm and open towards me wearing this.
            As far as selfies go, it gives me great confidence, makes me feel sparkly and at total ease socially and with myself and also makes me feel kind towards others, which I love.

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Coool, I am going to try it.

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
            I have a combination I'm really excited about! All of the following are sprayed from full bottles:

2 sprays Celebrity on mid neck and upper chest area, then smush inner wrists on the sprayed area
            2 sprays XSP86 on sides of neck (and also hair, I angle the bottle so it hits the neck as well as the hair).
            1 spray Love Boat center body, cleavage area (hitting naked skin as well as the dress or top I'm wearing)
            2 sprays Neno (25 mcg bottle) collar bones and smush on outer wrists / top of hands

I have to share two particular experiences that were awesome wearing this combination:

1. I was at FedEx to drop off a clinical sample to get overnighted to a lab. I do this quite frequently, as I often test my urine, spit and other specimens, I'm a biohacker, so I always keep track off and optimize my biochemistry (weird, I know but that's me ).
            So the guys behind the counter at FedEx are not even supposed to touch the package in which specimens are shipped, there is a drop off box the customer is supposed to use. I however always go to one of the guys to make sure everything on the label is correct. Usually the one guy behind the counter is skiddisch and points out, I can't touch this, but let's me know, yes, all the info on the label is correct and then I go and place the shipment in the overnight clinical sample mailbox.
            This time however the guy seemed absolutely delighted to confirm everything was correct on the label and insisted on walking from behind his counter across the room to help me put the shipment in the mailbox. I've dropped of clinical samples MANY times and this is the first time this ever happened.

2. I attended a neurosurgeons key note speech on brain health yesterday evening with my husband. After the speech we went over to the neurosurgeon, a highly intelligent and "typical scientist" type (think very formal and brainy). My husband shook hands with him and they formally introduced themselves and then I side up to say hello and the man literally blurts out "You are so beautiful!" It was hilarious, the look on his face was "I can't believe I just said that" after the words came out of his mouth. Definitely not the kind of gentleman who is prone to having outbursts like this. My husband (who knows I use pheros, I actually put together an arsenal for him as well, which he loves) and I had a good giggle about this after the fact.

Women have also reacted very warm and open towards me wearing this.
            As far as selfies go, it gives me great confidence, makes me feel sparkly and at total ease socially and with myself and also makes me feel kind towards others, which I love.
            WOW! I love this. I'm going to try this combo!

Btw, what kind of men were at this neurosurgeon key note speech? Was this for work? I'm husband hunting and need to know where to go. Also, I study Psychology so brain health is right up my alley.

Also, do you use mones on your husband? I'm not too familiar with your journal (I know, I know).

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

WOW! I love this. I'm going to try this combo!

Btw, what kind of men were at this neurosurgeon key note speech? Was this for work? I'm husband hunting and need to know where to go. Also, I study Psychology so brain health is right up my alley.

Also, do you use mones on your husband? I'm not too familiar with your journal (I know, I know).
              Cheerio Hi, yes, yes, I highly recommend! Please let me know how it worked for you. The crowd at the event (it was at a place in Los Angeles called NEXT Health) was a mix of health and wellness leaders, scientists, biohackers and people who are interested in the subject. I go to all kinds of events and conferences like this as it's part of my husband's and my work. I'm a writer (novelist and journalist) and also a health & wellness entrepreneur. And yes, I phero my lovely husband ALL THE TIME I've been using mones for five years + now but only more recently, about two years ago let him in on it and also am curating his arsenal. Aside from mones I also use plant based oils and do energy work. In combination it's killer!

Comment

Cheerio Hi, yes, yes, I highly recommend! Please let me know how it worked for you. The crowd at the event (it was at a place in Los Angeles called NEXT Health) was a mix of health and wellness leaders, scientists, biohackers and people who are interested in the subject. I go to all kinds of events and conferences like this as it's part of my husband's and my work. I'm a writer (novelist and journalist) and also a health & wellness entrepreneur. And yes, I phero my lovely husband ALL THE TIME I've been using mones for five years + now but only more recently, about two years ago let him in on it and also am curating his arsenal. Aside from mones I also use plant based oils and do energy work. In combination it's killer!
                That's really awesome. I've started getting out more and going to more events to meet men. These mones seriously come in handy. I'm really going to consider wearing your blend for an all-white party I'll be attending next month. I'm going to test out both you and NuTrix's blend and see which one I'm more fond of. This will be fun!!!

Comment

• MostHoly
                  MostHoly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Excellent! I hope you had a chance to try the blends and hope they worked for you as well!

New combination (Summer Daze + Comply) added.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• MostHoly
                  MostHoly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What does it do?????? Excited!

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  MostHoly It makes Comply more wearable for me by removing the fear factor from Comply, but people still comply

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                New combination (Summer Daze + Comply) added.
                I want to test Comply some more but idk if I should go with this or p74...
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I recently tried the following combo on travel day: 2 sprays Fairytale (middle of neck and smooshed on wrists) and 2 sprays Love Boat (side of neck and torso), both from full size bottles. I thought it would be a nice status, treat me right but also love on me and be sweet to me mix. I had full on hits:
                  1. When I went through the check point where they look at your passport and ticket before you go through the security check the woman checking my documents at first looked very surly and unapproachable, the way the TSA people usually look like and act like. But then the phero bomb must have hit her: she gave me the biggest smile and blurted out: you are so pretty, and your skin is so beautiful! It kind of took me by surprise too, I fly very frequently and deal with TSA often therefore, this has NEVER happened in the past. I usually always apply a little bit (not too much due to having to sit in close perimeter with strangers for a few hours) of pheros but had't tried that combination before. Usually I go for something lowkeyed and sweet like Heart and Soul from LPMP or Balm Bomb by LPMP. But that day I went full on with the dosage as well as the types of pheros I chose.
                  2. Also when my hand luggage went through the machine the people working there were super kind to me, telling jokes and seeming to enjoy being around me.
                  3. On the flight the flight attendants were super accommodating to me. One of them, a younger guy, even brought me a toiletry kit from first class (it was a transatlantic flight) when the lights were dimmed. I guess he timed it so other passengers wouldn't see and paid me a very nice compliment.
                  Fairytale + Love Boat = WOW!!!!

Comment

• MostHoly
                    MostHoly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Of course, please feel free to add Ildergreier!

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Added.

• Mysticbeauty
                    Mysticbeauty commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oooo oooo I was just thinking about what to wear when I travel at the end of the month.im glad I saw this!

Ildergreier I think the following combination may be good to add as well. I've tried it multiple times and love it!
                  1 spray Celebrity and 1 spray Love Boat (each from a full bottle, I also used 2 sprays each to great and positive effect).
                  Here's just my last experience from yesterday: I wore 1 spray each to the gym and after I was done with my workout (pretty high powered and sweaty, I think it definitely helps diffusion and also there is something about the pheromones mixing and mingling with our own body's scent and skin) I went into the elevator to go to the parking garage and shared it with an older woman. We started chatting about our workouts and it seemed like she was wanting to keep the conversation going. We arrived in the parking garage at which point I wished her a great day but she stopped me and said "I have to tell you, you are gorgeous." She was super sweet and nice, nothing creepy about it. And then she went on about how I must here that all the time and she also asked me if I work at the gym or just am a client. When I said I just work out there she said "You sure look like you could be a trainer" complimenting my physique. Made my day I think combining Celebrity with Love Boat up up ups the loveability factor and makes it easier for people to approach me while still maintaining respect and awe. It just makes people very affectionate.

Comment

Added three combinations.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Vibe and Loveboat are great because its like they act as disinhibtors. Makes people open about how they feel about you.
                    They feel comfortable enough to do so too!
                    i use 1:1 sprays

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
                      Vibe and Loveboat are great because its like they act as disinhibtors. Makes people open about how they feel about you.
                      That sounds like a super interesting combo! Although I'd have to use it with care, I'm not always prepared to know what people think about me she-ra hypnotize GIF

Comment

That sounds like a super interesting combo! Although I'd have to use it with care, I'm not always prepared to know what people think about me she-ra hypnotize GIF

Understandable! Especially for people who arent your biggest fans????

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
                          Added to the main post.
                          Arsenal

Comment

I need to check my latest threads and see what combinations I have done lately.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X