yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I'm lazy and need recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm lazy and need recommendations

so to anyone who used or uses the androtics line of pheromones, my question is, I am trying to replace my usage of instant sexiness a and b and also instant shine. What products here would have similar effects? There's gotta be someone on here who knows what I'm talking about!
    thank you thank you ^_^

Hmm, perhaps NuTrix can help.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

How do I reach her?

Comment

She'll be around sooner or later. She's our resident female phero expert. She's tested a ton of stuff and knows what she's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          Hmm, perhaps NuTrix can help.
          Sadly my AD experience is limited.

I haven't gotten selfies from Instant Shine, but
          Scottie2Hottie may be able to field that? To my knowledge, XS doesn't have an equivalent, though I would say Vibe is pretty fun I'd be curious to know how Scottie would compare the 2?

I'm afraid I've had zero experience with IS A & B to compare. Hopefully someone else can chime in and help out

And welcome ???????
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Sadly my AD experience is limited.

I haven't gotten selfies from Instant Shine, but
            Scottie2Hottie may be able to field that? To my knowledge, XS doesn't have an equivalent, though I would say Vibe is pretty fun I'd be curious to know how Scottie would compare the 2?

I'm afraid I've had zero experience with IS A & B to compare. Hopefully someone else can chime in and help out

And welcome ???????
            No XS doesn't have a shine equivalent. There's not much that I haven't tried. I'm not sure that any other vendor does either. The only thing close is Radiance but that's not commercially available.

Comment

Big Bertha Needs to start testing, just like the rest of us. I would recommend Tease or Vibe for any magnetism.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome Big Bertha,

KateD might be able to tell you about the substitutes.

In PXS line of products, people here and in other forums, report about Bliss for the blissful effect. Odyssey for the Mind relaxed + playful energy effect.

In general i am resistant to self effects. Bliss and Odyssey(sample) haven't given me much self effects like dope, but it effects on others perfectly. For many people it is reverse.
                    So I guess, you should try the combination of these two for your desired shine effects. Preferably get Bliss and ask for Odyssey sample. Or both as samples along with other main product that you will finalise.

Comment

While Bliss and Odyssey is a good combo it's not at all Shine like.

Comment

How about Glow and Bliss?
                        Arsenal

Comment

How about Glow and Bliss?
                          Idk never used glow..

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Idk never used glow..
                            Try...
                            Arsenal

Comment

Try...
                              Are you trying to tempt me? Lol

Comment

Are you trying to tempt me? Lol
                                Always.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Bliss for me is like Androtic's Spaceland (discontinued but compare to odyssey) meets Instant Openess.
                                  I don't know of anything that compares to Instant Shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                                    I don't know of anything that compares to Instant Shine.
                                    I do but it's a secret. lol

Comment

• NuTrix
                                      NuTrix commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Lies! You just need to know where to look... ^_~

• Scottie2Hottie
                                      Scottie2Hottie commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Fess up then smarty pants.

I do but it's a secret. lol
                                    the ancient Chinese Radiance secret? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

the ancient Chinese Radiance secret? lol
                                      Ah so. lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X