yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

diffusion question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diffusion question

I am interested in getting some information on diffusion. Some of the mones I have are oil based. I prefer oil based perfume also, is there a difference in how oil vs spray pheromones are diffused? If I use an oil based mone and an oil based cover scent, is there any diffusion happening? I've been reading the forums and have read about different diffusions and now am confused. I didn't think it was something I needed to be aware of!
    thanks!,

Yes oils and sprays (alcohol) diffuse differently. Sprays have a higher rate of diffusion. They diffuse faster. XS sprays can last 6-8 hrs. They also project further. A spray can have a reach of up to 8-10 ft. Oils diffuse slower. Say 8-10 hrs. But they have limited projection. Say 1-4 ft. With oils your target needs to be in closer proximity. Another difference is the rate at which they hit. Sprays can be immediate to 2-3 minutes. Oils take several minutes to take effect. Several minutes to 20 minutes.

If you're going to use oil pheros and oil perfumes apply in different spots. Layering will inhibit diffusion. The thicker the layer of oil, the more diffusion is inhibited.

Comment

Ahh...ok, that makes sense. Can you combine oil and spray?

Comment

Sure you can. I don't know how it works with women's products but for us guys.....socials as sprays to draw them in then sexuals as oils to seal the deal. I'm sure it could work the same way with women if seduction is your goal.

Btw, is that pic of you?

Comment

Seduction may or may not be one of my goals ???? yes it is me

Comment

Nice! I'd let you seduce me any day.

Comment

Well now! Ha..thanks.?? Still trying to get over the ' not my type ' comment, but I need to let that go!

Comment

With that infectious smile? Hard to imagine. The guy doesn't know what he's missing.

Comment

Lord, scottie on his stuff again

BTW when I was a member of another forum, a lot of member swore that applying your spray over an oil applied area could speed up the diffusion time.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                    Lord, scottie on his stuff again

BTW when I was a member of another forum, a lot of member swore that applying your spray over an oil applied area could speed up the diffusion time.
                    Whatever could you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by MMj View Post
                      Ahh...ok, that makes sense. Can you combine oil and spray?

Do you mean combine as to wear both at the same time? Yes you can, but you can't apply both the oil and spray on the same area. If you apply an oil you can apply the spray around that area. However,if you apply an oil and then a spray on top of it,the diffussion rate will change. Vice versa as well.

So you can apply both an oil and a spray but just make sure you don't apply one on top the other

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Do you mean combine as to wear both at the same time? Yes you can, but you can't apply both the oil and spray on the same area. If you apply an oil you can apply the spray around that area. However,if you apply an oil and then a spray on top of it,the diffussion rate will change. Vice versa as well.

So you can apply both an oil and a spray but just make sure you don't apply one on top the other
                        Good points Kate.

Comment

Ah, I have been applying oil and spray on same area, and covering with an oil based perfume ( pink sugar)... I'm glad I asked here!

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I have read this I don't know where time ago so I never did that and the same with cologne spray, I put the mones and in the other side of neck I put the cologne or close to the application point of mones, thanks for the advice.
                            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                            Xsr89
                            Barely legal spray (unscented)
                            Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                            Instant honesty

Comment

There's currently a movement over at PT for much higher doses of product with pretty interesting results.

Given the wild disparity in diffusion from oils vs sprays, or even different mixes altogether, increasing the dose to 3x4x5+ (pref sprays) or drops might be more fruitful than trying to increase diffusion.

Catlord came to a similar conclusion on this forum as well with his Superman mixes.

Comment

I thought that if we were to use a pheromone blend with cops, that a perfume could be sprayed over it to cover up the scent of the copulins. Is this incorrect?
                                If I were to wear unscented psel, I should spray the perfume not on top of the psel, but away from it?
                                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• theLaw
                                  theLaw commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  For some, there isn't enough fragrance in the world to cover the stank of cops!!!

• lafemme
                                  lafemme commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  oh dear!! I'd worried about what I'm going to smell like on the subway, this summer. ahah!

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                                I thought that if we were to use a pheromone blend with cops, that a perfume could be sprayed over it to cover up the scent of the copulins. Is this incorrect?
                                If I were to wear unscented psel, I should spray the perfume not on top of the psel, but away from it?
                                Everyone has a different theory. Some say next to the application. Some say a different area altogether. Some say perfume/cologne first, dry then apply pheros. Some apply straight over. The way I see it, perfumes/colognes are designed to balance diffusion and fixatives. Those are the same goals we have for pheros too. So, that being the case, I apply on top. I let the pheros dry first then spray on my cologne.

Comment

• lafemme
                                  lafemme commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Thank you for your reply!! I may have to play around to see what works best, but your method sounds like something I'd be most comfortable with.

• Scottie2Hottie
                                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Definitely experiment and find what works best for you. I apply pheros before I dress then after I get dressed I spray on my cologne and go. I don't have to wait for it to dry.

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X