yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Vibe review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibe review

I got my best results with Vibe at higher doses. At 4 (full) sprays it created a kind of party atmosphere. One sample spray is only half of a full spray so you may need to try more to get a noticeable effect.

Comment

Thank you for sharing! Vibe is one of my favorites that I've tested so far. I especially like it with Connections.

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 01-12-2018, 12:35 PM. Reason: Added more information

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          I got my best results with Vibe at higher doses. At 4 (full) sprays it created a kind of party atmosphere. One sample spray is only half of a full spray so you may need to try more to get a noticeable effect.
          ever used MX297?
          Is this the part type vibe you get

I just got MX597 (stealth version of 297) and haven't tried it but if Vibe is supposed to be like that ill def try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

ever used MX297?
            Is this the part type vibe you get

I just got MX597 (stealth version of 297) and haven't tried it but if Vibe is supposed to be like that ill def try it.
            Nope never tried MX297. From what I understand it's pretty beta. How exactly do you make MX297 stealth? You would hafta change the formula which would make it NOT 297 anymore. I can tell you from my personal experience that changing a molecule can really change a mix. Have you tried 297 to be able to compare it to 597?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Nope never tried MX297. From what I understand it's pretty beta. How exactly do you make MX297 stealth? You would hafta change the formula which would make it NOT 297 anymore. I can tell you from my personal experience that changing a molecule can really change a mix. Have you tried 297 to be able to compare it to 597?
              The products androtics calls stealth are stealth fragrance. Some 'technology' breakthrough that should cover the money scent but not be a detectable fragrance

Comment

Sounds like hokumto me.i got my last Shine stralth.I can smell the pheros wheras I couldn't with neroli. It's probably just plain unscented pheromones if the pheros diffuse then they're gonna smell. Block the smell, block diffusion. This concept of theirs defies logic and everything we know about pheromones.I call bullshit.

Comment

I thought I might pick up Turn Up the Heat in Stealth with my birthday gift cert this year. My old TUTH neroli scent gets a few women I know straight-up talking about vaginas, so it's fun to use, but my wife can smell the neroli and busts my balls - "WTF are you wearing your pheromones!?" Oddly, it never affected her in any positive way...Anyway, I just thought "stealth" was their way of not being assholes for charging for unscented anymore.

Comment

I have vibe spray and is almost over, I was trying to test it out in different places and situation but I don't get any special effects but I never used more than 2 sprays
                    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                    Xsr89
                    Barely legal spray (unscented)
                    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                    Instant honesty

Comment

If you ever want to see what something does, and you don't see it - overdose it. Try 5 sprays, see what's up.

Comment

I want but maybe if I use 5 sprays my bottle goes totally off. The bottle is almost empty
                        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                        Xsr89
                        Barely legal spray (unscented)
                        Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                        Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X