yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP83 As a social/Inspired by Kingtut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP83 As a social/Inspired by Kingtut

While having a discussion with kingy about his experiences with XSP83 vs my experiences with XSP83, I realized I may not be able to relate to his experiences because I only kept XSP83 in the bedroom.

I decided to take him/her out of the bedroom and into the public to see what he/she was about.

XSP83 Unscented
    One spray
    25 mcg

I went to grocery stores that day, I went to a pizza place and kfc! YES! I went to KFC and had pizza on the same day, DON'T JUDGE ME.

Overall,people were very helpful and nice. Even in the supermarket there seems to be a lot of clowning and joking around,there seems to be a light air with this product.

I can't recall feeling any different but I do plan to test it out when I head out again , maybe even visit some of the same areas to see. I won't meet the same people butttttt

So far liking the reactions from XSP83 as a social.

Thanks for the report. I really haven't ventured into the XSPs yet but probably soon!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
      Thanks for the report. I really haven't ventured into the XSPs yet but probably soon!
      Please do. The putatives I tried from AD were mind blowing and I never stopped loving them and getting results from them. I also use to read so much about how other people would venture into every single putative available at AD and they loved it.

When we got Putative alternatives I was so excited and when I tried them, it was just as great. I can't say one is better than the other but I do hope more people try them and share their experiences.

Comment

I have looked at the putatives and the alts, but I am not as experienced as some. So I hesitate to get any. I have hit intermediate user I would say!!!
        Jenny

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Please do. The putatives I tried from AD were mind blowing and I never stopped loving them and getting results from them. I also use to read so much about how other people would venture into every single putative available at AD and they loved it.

When we got Putative alternatives I was so excited and when I tried them, it was just as great. I can't say one is better than the other but I do hope more people try them and share their experiences.
          Hello again KateD I have the P83 from AD...have had it for a while, before I found the XS site, have not used it but one time, in my hair...would like to experiment with some more Putatives through XS. I just ordered something else, so the putatives will have to wait. I also have P100 from AD (that is an awesome puppy right there).

Have you experimented anymore with the XP83?

Comment

Most of these alternatives have been proven to give awesome results.So in my personal opinion unless you fear it not working as we have a no return policy on these. I would recommend these even for a newbie.
            Originally posted by kat7769 View Post
            I have looked at the putatives and the alts, but I am not as experienced as some. So I hesitate to get any. I have hit intermediate user I would say!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpicyKitten View Post

Hello again KateD I have the P83 from AD...have had it for a while, before I found the XS site, have not used it but one time, in my hair...would like to experiment with some more Putatives through XS. I just ordered something else, so the putatives will have to wait. I also have P100 from AD (that is an awesome puppy right there).

Have you experimented anymore with the XP83?
              As a social? Yes I have. I tend to try not to post results after some time have passed because I might miss an imp detail or two and most times when I use mones, I don't have time to write my results right away

I am doing some volunteer work at a school and I am very nervous when speaking in front of people, even kids. I had to read and entertain them for a bit and I was nervous that way.

I put some on before heading out and about a few minutes in, I already started to feel more relaxed and less nervous. My posture and appearance was positive and they fed off that. All in all except for one little boy who is simply out of control the kids were responsive, polite, asked me to stay longer and I made a huge impact.

Comment

Glad to be an inspiration

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are awesome!

This is my third time trying out XSP83 as a social.

I had a meeting and I had these meetings because everyone except me is not new to the game and they know each other.I am like an outsider who has been accepted into the group and given this position. I know everyone is closely looking at what I am doing even if it is a group effort and it can be nerve racking.

I purposely timed myself so I would be a tad late. I actually did one spray to the wrist after reading the feedback in the post below

There is a competitor forum I have been reading, I would assume that everyone knows which it is because from looking around the web there seems to mainly be

And I sprayed a second one at the back of my head.

As per prior applications of this product I felt confident and calm. I believe Temptress XS gives me the same feeling. I finally got there and this one lady kept starring at me the whole time, either in the corner of her eye or while I was speaking

When I got there, the one leading the meeting seemed stomped for words,which is not the usual for him, after a while I started speaking , got everyone engaged and encouraged others to give their input. I never felt nervous the entire time,which is particularly weird. My nerves even stayed calm when addressing someone pointed out that the plans for our project was not complete, we had very little time etc. Given my personality, things like that would have sent loads of panic and disappointment but I felt nothing. I stated where we were and moved it along

This is my third time using this product as a social, not in the bedroom and I love the self effects most of all.

The next time I plan to use it is next week. I have to meet with a divorce lawyer , it is actually our family's lawyer but I never had reason to visit or speak with a lawyer before and I am extremely nervous.I am going to wear XSP83 to calm my nerves and hopefully to convince him to take our case at a really low cost

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X