yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Happiness xs132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happiness xs132

My birthday is next week, so I ordered some goodies for myself. Sprayed 2 sprays of Happiness today. One of my coworkers complimented me that I was looking really good like I lost weight or something. I wear the same stuff there, I only work there on Fridays but it's always black shirt, black pants, black apron and I wear my hair and makeup the same. This girl is gorgeous, so it was a major compliment. Also all my clients today were either really smiley or laughed. It was kind of weird because I was annoyed earlier. I'd have to test this some more. I sprayed some sprays of bliss on my apron so I'm not sure how that contributed to the whole day. Overall it was good.

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
    My birthday is next week, so I ordered some goodies for myself. Sprayed 2 sprays of Happiness today. One of my coworkers complimented me that I was looking really good like I lost weight or something. I wear the same stuff there, I only work there on Fridays but it's always black shirt, black pants, black apron and I wear my hair and makeup the same. This girl is gorgeous, so it was a major compliment. Also all my clients today were either really smiley or laughed. It was kind of weird because I was annoyed earlier. I'd have to test this some more. I sprayed some sprays of bliss on my apron so I'm not sure how that contributed to the whole day. Overall it was good.
    Sounds interesting so far! How did it make you feel and have you ever worn it since? How about in the same environment , see what kind of comments you received

Comment

I love Bliss (which I have mentioned before). I am interested in the self effects of happiness. Have you or anyone else have some more experience with Happiness? My favorite part of Bliss is the self effects the other effects are just icing!
      Jenny

Comment

I'd really like to know a little more about happiness myself....hmmmm. sounds like a must try.
        , Bobbi

Comment

More information about this one?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            More information about this one?
            More info is available at the store, but what caught my eye is that I saw it as a "mystery molecule" to me listed in one of my blends so I purchased it singly. It's purported to help focus but I don't believe that is its only quality. Worth a look
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

More info is available at the store, but what caught my eye is that I saw it as a "mystery molecule" to me listed in one of my blends so I purchased it singly. It's purported to help focus but I don't believe that is its only quality. Worth a look
              You talk about the limitless?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

What molecule is that?

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  xsr32

• Scottie2Hottie
                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mystery solved. Lol

You talk about the limitless?
                No, though it may be in that one. I saw it listed in the molecules for xs130 (Status/U), a favorite of mine To me, xsr32 was a mystery molecule...

Comment

No, though it may be in that one. I saw it listed in the molecules for xs130 (Status/U), a favorite of mine To me, xsr32 was a mystery molecule...
                Have you tried Happiness yet?
                Arsenal

Comment

Oh dear. All this time I thought Happiness was xsr32 NOT xs132. How awful After testing xsr32 for a while, I came back here and saw where I misread it all, gads, can I blame mommy brain on this?
                  Sounds like a good pairing for Bliss, but no, I haven't tried Happiness yet.

Comment

OOOOPS

Comment

Oh dear. All this time I thought Happiness was xsr32 NOT xs132. How awful After testing xsr32 for a while, I came back here and saw where I misread it all, gads, can I blame mommy brain on this?
                      Sounds like a good pairing for Bliss, but no, I haven't tried Happiness yet.
                      I am actually quite relifed by that not even NuTrix are king on the hill in everything pheromones.
                      Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm going to finally buy this, lol

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        NuTrix You are going to love it.

I am actually quite relifed by that not even NuTrix are king on the hill in everything pheromones.
                      We're all just human and therefore fallable. I know I'm far from perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

We're all just human and therefore fallable. I know I'm far from perfect.
                        I know the same.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Yes BIG OOOOOPS!
                          If only I could, you know, READ.
                          Gads...???????

Comment

Yes BIG OOOOOPS!
                            If only I could, you know, READ.
                            Gads...
                            Nice. ???????
                            Arsenal

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Do sounds like this is a blend you can have a lot of use for. Try Happiness out with DM and Babe, perhaps?

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Do sounds like this is a blend you can have a lot of use for. Try Happiness out with DM and Babe, perhaps?
                                Hmmm I could do that... I'll write that down along with the other combos I'm waiting to test out.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Yeah, it is kind of smart to have a to do list when it comes to testing and combinations.

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X