yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Creating affection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweetpea~ View Post
    I'm sure something is happening with the mones. But I'm not around him as much.. I want him to want me... like NEED me. And have those fuzzy feelings inside for me
    I missed this thread but it is very interesting because they always show in the movies that what you are talking about is usually first, love at first sight, then the interactions after that being rare and mysterious but drives the man crazy.

You have already met him and you are not around him much but you want to have that huge impact on him and build on that.

He has seen you, but has he NOTICED you. There has to be some interaction, just one that catches his attention and the other interactions how small with the right actions and pheromones can give that effect.

I mean , usually I just see it in movies but am sure it happens in real life , ahahahah

What pheromones has more of an imprint ?

I was lookiing at the goals system and I think Flirting, Intimacy is close to what you may want, see the products under those goals and do your research

That is just my two cents

I am interested to see how this works

Comment

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        I LOVE THIS! THANKS FOR SHARING

I work with someone who actually will joke with me now, respectfully, and we have a good working relationship. I am 1 of maybe 3 people he even acknowledges. He is a notorious a-hole from the descriptions of others and very difficult to work with. It took months of phero exposure and some work on my part to get past the a-hole side and to the human underneath, lol. It isn't one magic bullet. It's what your target best responds to, and finding out what that is, and that takes time and exposure.
      Xist for women isn't one I've used, oddly, ever. I have TONS of xs stuff too, lol. Now I guess I'll have to look into Xist for women also. Thanks for reporting!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        I work with someone who actually will joke with me now, respectfully, and we have a good working relationship. I am 1 of maybe 3 people he even acknowledges. He is a notorious a-hole from the descriptions of others and very difficult to work with. It took months of phero exposure and some work on my part to get past the a-hole side and to the human underneath, lol. It isn't one magic bullet. It's what your target best responds to, and finding out what that is, and that takes time and exposure.
        Xist for women isn't one I've used, oddly, ever. I have TONS of xs stuff too, lol. Now I guess I'll have to look into Xist for women also. Thanks for reporting!
        But what did you use on him, what mone made him respond nicely to you?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

But what did you use on him, what mone made him respond nicely to you?
          Because of his reputation for being an a-hole, I was concerned about blends with Est because some guys will respond with disdain at the idea of weakness or vulnerability in a woman. To my surprise, he responds well to Est blends. I'm a system expert at work (computers), but job can also be physically demanding at times (production) and I pull my own (I don't stay in shape for nothin' yo ) and when I'm partnered up, it's usually with a guy and I can't have others doing my job for me. All that being to say, he knows I bust my a$$ and do a good job so I'm no slacker. This earned a measure of respect along with wearing status/alpha blends like Dominance w cops & xs130 in the beginning. Interestingly when I mixed in socials like TeaseXS & LP Gotcha!, it didn't diminish the respect. The softer mones actually affected him very well, made him softer and kinder and comfortable. LP Perfect Match w DM+ or w LP Cuddle Bunny - what I refer to as a bonding blend - made him human with me. So it was a process. 1st, build respect, then build comfort. Most a-holes see others as incompetents. You have to get past that first, then you can build the relationship. But it will be different for everyone and that's just how things progressed for this situation based of educated guess and life experience

Comment

Because of his reputation for being an a-hole, I was concerned about blends with Est because some guys will respond with disdain at the idea of weakness or vulnerability in a woman. To my surprise, he responds well to Est blends. I'm a system expert at work (computers), but job can also be physically demanding at times (production) and I pull my own (I don't stay in shape for nothin' yo ) and when I'm partnered up, it's usually with a guy and I can't have others doing my job for me. All that being to say, he knows I bust my a$$ and do a good job so I'm no slacker. This earned a measure of respect along with wearing status/alpha blends like Dominance w cops & xs130 in the beginning. Interestingly when I mixed in socials like TeaseXS & LP Gotcha!, it didn't diminish the respect. The softer mones actually affected him very well, made him softer and kinder and comfortable. LP Perfect Match w DM+ or w LP Cuddle Bunny - what I refer to as a bonding blend - made him human with me. So it was a process. 1st, build respect, then build comfort. Most a-holes see others as incompetents. You have to get past that first, then you can build the relationship. But it will be different for everyone and that's just how things progressed for this situation based of educated guess and life experience
            You are a phero genius.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Pheros are tools, phenomenal tools, if used properly and with (hopefully) good intent

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              That is the plan.

You are a phero genius.
            She really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

She really is.
              I am here to learn from the great masters.
              Arsenal

Comment

Sadly most of the best minds have left the forums. At least we can still read from them via the search function.

I, myself, am just a humble tinkerer.

Comment

I was working with the above mentioned Mr Grumpy Pants on and off while trialing TM5 today. I will have to stop speaking of him as such, lol, as he was joking with me and being playful whenever we interacted. He was actually pleasant to be around, sharing that illusive smile and even laughing. It's taken MONTHS to get here, but here we are
                  No genius here. Just working toward a win-win goal using what we know about pheros and personal testing. It's always cool to look back and see things get from point A to point B
                  I know Scottie
                  has been working toward his goals in similar fashion and so will you Iidergreier ^_~

Comment

I was working with the above mentioned Mr Grumpy Pants on and off while trialing TM5 today. I will have to stop speaking of him as such, lol, as he was joking with me and being playful whenever we interacted. He was actually pleasant to be around, sharing that illusive smile and even laughing. It's taken MONTHS to get here, but here we are
                    No genius here. Just working toward a win-win goal using what we know about pheros and personal testing. It's always cool to look back and see things get from point A to point B
                    I know Scottie
                    has been working toward his goals in similar fashion and so will you Iidergreier ^_~
                    I will. Have my plan and my tools ready.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Hmm, something with est + cops? do we have a product with that (for those who hasn't Xist in the house), or a combination of est and cops?

Or am I thinking wrong?
                      Arsenal

Comment

Hmm, something with est + cops? do we have a product with that (for those who hasn't Xist in the house), or a combination of est and cops?

Or am I thinking wrong?
                        Tease, PSEL, Innocence for sure.
                        Maybe Babe? It's not listed, but the way guys swoon for it I wouldn't be surprised...though several men looooooove Temptress on me and go nuts over me when I wear it and there's no Est in that one that I know of...
                        LP has Cuddle Bunny, which is just cops and Est.

I don't know that Xist for women has Est or cops. It doesn't act like it does. But Est & cops are often a great combo for eliciting positive male response, so long as he's a good Est responder...Mr Right becomes doting and complimentary - and he isn't the only one

Comment

Is xist for women still available in the store?

Comment

• Ixist
                            Ixist commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, under Pheromones for Women >> Artisan Pheromones

• Delight
                            Delight commented
                            Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Delight: Yes, you must.

Tease, PSEL, Innocence for sure.
                          Maybe Babe? It's not listed, but the way guys swoon for it I wouldn't be surprised...though several men looooooove Temptress on me and go nuts over me when I wear it and there's no Est in that one that I know of...
                          LP has Cuddle Bunny, which is just cops and Est.

I don't know that Xist for women has Est or cops. It doesn't act like it does. But Est & cops are often a great combo for eliciting positive male response, so long as he's a good Est responder...Mr Right becomes doting and complimentary - and he isn't the only one
                          And is highly effective.
                          But Bang is in the same direction too, isn't it?

Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Bang! Is their Super Sexy for Women (SS4W) plus a boost of Est & cops, yupper ^_^

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            ok.

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X