yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Solid Perfumes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid Perfumes?

I'm curious about something...would it be possible to have XS products as solid perfumes? Would the diffusion process be any different from that of oils? Would the duration of effects/scent be any different?
    Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
    Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Actually it is

but ...

solids are ...complex.. to the point
    that the evaporation rate, silage and fixation are controlled differently from what a normal cologne / perfume is.

To insert Pheromones into solid is easy.
    To make it work as intended is now a different story.

For example ...
    Get a solid perfume stick.
    (without ANTIPERSPIRANT ingredients / Aluminum Zirconium/ Aluminum.... or JUST GET A PERFUME solid.. without any ANTIPERSPIRANT features).

A quick example: (sorry for pointing to a male product... but its for reference only)
    Old Spice Red Zone Collection Men's Pure Sport Scent Deodorant
    Will work

Old Spice High Endurance Long Lasting Stick Invisible Solid Men's Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant
    Wont

Get a normal Solid stick
    Remove it into a pod or something you can heat it up a little.
    Solid perfumes are compound that MELT in to liquid when rubbed into a healthy human's temperature natural body temperature.
    Which globally is considered to be 98.6 degrees fahrenheit or 37.0 degrees celsius

So by heating the stick up to that point it will turn it to a liquid.
    (just try not to boil it)

When it is in liquid you can insert your favorite pheromone blend (from us or any other company that uses Perfumers Alcohol / not sure it will work the same way if using Silicone based pheromone products that one other company out there uses as base).

The substance you can put back in the container you took the stick out of.
    Let it to cool down....
    and you will have your own Pheromone Dry perfume stick... ***(read below)

now ...

everything sounds great.. but please consider this...

What you will get is not going to be the same blend you are used you.. no mater if its ours or some other companies.

The evaporation rate will change drastically and depending on the solid perfume base it can hold to some heavy pheromone molecules to your skin
    and change the effect of the blend it self.

In short as easy as it sounds to create a Pheromone Solid Stick
    i can guarantee you there is no company out there that did the math and proper lab testing to assure
    a complex blend working. Yeah a single molecule will work after several tests. to get a feeling how much to put on your skin

Again it sounds easy to do ...

But its a little more complex than..

... just putting the blend in to the solid base ...

and

TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

in the end..
    sorry for the long post i see you know what you are talking about .. i just wanted to make sure other people dont try this
    unless they realize that yes
    diffusion rate will change
    if its a complex blend can get lost during the blending.

XSteveO took quite some time to figure out the evaporation and in the end as we call it diffusion tech (my attempt at explaining briefly the tech )
    https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...2529#post42529

***Anyway what i said above.. just to confirm YES it will blend
    but... the results will be different.

Just some Legals here

***FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
    The information provided in or through this post is for educational and informational purposes only and solely as a self-help tool for your own use.
    You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided on or through this post, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from my post to your life, family or business.
    I hereby declare that all statements above are my personal opinion and does not represent or should be*associated with*Aser Gruppe International, Corp.

PheromoneXS - Aser Gruppe International Corp. and me as a poster
    are not responsible if any damage to the blend or the product it self that might be done.
    ???????

PS: PLEASE dont in anyway even try using ANTIPERSPIRANT solids as a base. *
    They can be harmful to you and your health the way they are... even without tempering with them.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Thanks for the info! I doubt I'll actually attempt to make one anytime soon, but it's still good to know all this anyway. ????
      Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
      Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

I was experimenting with solids, but it took a backseat over the past few months. I like the idea of solids and promise I'll get back to it in due time.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X