yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best situation to wear Glow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Sure, why not?
    That's what I thought.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

That's what I thought.
      I can't really see that mix causing problems. Who knows, you may get some interesting reactions.

Comment

I can't really see that mix causing problems. Who knows, you may get some interesting reactions.
        Yes, sitting there and talk about eting fish as culture and then see their eyes lighting up...
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes, sitting there and talk about eting fish as culture and then see their eyes lighting up...
          Is that what you really talk about at work? Lol

Comment

Is that what you really talk about at work? Lol
            These days it is.
            Arsenal

Comment

These days it is.
              Sounds exciting.

Comment

Sounds exciting.
                Indeed, it is.
                Arsenal

Comment

Indeed, it is.
                  I'm sure that you could make just about any subject interesting.

Comment

I'm sure that you could make just about any subject interesting.
                    Such a nice compliment.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Such a nice compliment.
                      I mean it. I LOVE our conversations. You're very intelligent and articulate. We can talk about ANYTHING.

Comment

I mean it. I LOVE our conversations. You're very intelligent and articulate. We can talk about ANYTHING.
                        Yes we do actually talk about everything. Have you notice how we jump from subject to subject?
                        Arsenal

Comment

Yes we do actually talk about everything. Have you notice how we jump from subject to subject?
                          Yes always a natural flow. That keeps it interesting.

Comment

Yes always a natural flow. That keeps it interesting.
                            When Glow comes, I will pair it with Happiness. Now that would be an interesting combo.
                            Arsenal

Comment

When Glow comes, I will pair it with Happiness. Now that would be an interesting combo.
                              Good that you brought this back on topic. We probably shouldn't be hijacking threads. lol

Comment

Good that you brought this back on topic. We probably shouldn't be hijacking threads. lol
                                We are committing the most horrible crimes against the humanity doing this.
                                Arsenal

Comment

No but we should be respectful of the OP (Original Poster).

Comment

I actually prefer Glow to DM, is that weird?
                                    Arsenal

Comment

I actually prefer Glow to DM, is that weird?
                                      Why do you say that? How so?

Comment

Why do you say that? How so?
                                        Because Glow puts me in a good mood and horny, with DM I am just horny.
                                        Arsenal

Comment

Because Glow puts me in a good mood and horny, with DM I am just horny.
                                          Ok that makes sense.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                            NuTrix commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            Plus there are more molecules in the blend outside of cops and anol. A bit more complex than just happy horny LOL

• Scottie2Hottie
                                            Scottie2Hottie commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            Ok thanks NuTrix

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X