yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best situation to wear Glow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    I was hoping Radiance would make you feel gooooood too, like it does me.
    Oh, it does, but not the same way
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        I don't know if it has the Bliss molecule, but it seems to have the "I just had a GREAT shagging and I'm pleasantly spent, thank you very much" molrcules
        So Glow works for sex?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

So Glow works for sex?
          I applied it after sex to see what kind of bonding effects it would produce. The listed molecules include Enone and cops. Both rev my AND my guys sex drive so I can totally see wearing this as a precursor for sex - for us anyway This reeks of cops, lol, nothing subtle about it!

Comment

I applied it after sex to see what kind of bonding effects it would produce. The listed molecules include Enone and cops. Both rev my AND my guys sex drive so I can totally see wearing this as a precursor for sex - for us anyway This reeks of cops, lol, nothing subtle about it!
            He, he, he, a good thing I love cops then.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I love cops too. Bring on the stank.

Comment

I don't know what the deal is with cops, but when I'm wearing them or exposed to them I get horny, like I'm ovulating every day of the month or something I love a good cop bomb every now and again and Glow certainly delivers THAT.

Comment

I don't know what the deal is with cops, but when I'm wearing them or exposed to them I get horny, like I'm ovulating every day of the month or something I love a good cop bomb every now and again and Glow certainly delivers THAT.
                  Me too. That is why I try to be careful with very sexual blends since it makes me think almost every man is gorgeous and sexy.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Me too. That is why I try to be careful with very sexual blends since it makes me think almost every man is gorgeous and sexy.
                    Mr Right has yet to complain about me dragging him off to ravish him....just sayin'

Comment

Mr Right has yet to complain about me dragging him off to ravish him....just sayin'
                      But I don't have a Mr. Right, only a Mr. Totally & embarrassingly Wrong.
                      Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No, no. You're looking at it all wrong. What you have is Mr Right Now, lol, and sometimes that's enough

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He is good in bed, though.

Last night for giggles I wore x2 Glow and Mr Right Would. Not. Leave. Me. Alone. He had made mention that he just wanted to have a romp of, and I quote, "Wild animalic sex!" End quote I got ravished on the couch, later in the bed and early in the morning (thank you morning wood)...

So ladies, pre Glow and you may well enjoy afterglow as well

Comment

Last night for giggles I wore x2 Glow and Mr Right Would. Not. Leave. Me. Alone. He had made mention that he just wanted to have a romp of, and I quote, "Wild animalic sex!" End quote I got ravished on the couch, later in the bed and early in the morning (thank you morning wood)...

So ladies, pre Glow and you may well enjoy afterglow as well
                        Ok, so when was my package arribing again`? Before friday I hope.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

Ok, so when was my package arribing again`? Before friday I hope.
                        Got a hot date?

Comment

With Glow, it could certainly become steamy, lol

Comment

Got a hot date?
                            Nope, given up dating.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Nope, given up dating.
                              What? You're too young to be so jaded.

Comment

What? You're too young to be so jaded.
                                Not really.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Not really.
                                  Yes I understand now.

Comment

Yes I understand now.
                                    Anyway, I kid of want to try Glow together with Cohesion, just for the heck of it at work one day
                                    Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                                      NuTrix commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      There isn't anything safe from work. Eventually Glow will find it's what to mine as well, lol.

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Social experiments on the population. lol

• NuTrix
                                      NuTrix commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Yes, and often these can tell just how effective a great blend is when used in a "controlled environment" lol

Anyway, I kid of want to try Glow together with Cohesion, just for the heck of it at work one day
                                    Sure, why not?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X