yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best situation to wear Glow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best situation to wear Glow?

Any input from the ladies here? Have you used this yet?

I haven't been able to get my hands on any of the new stuff as yet. Do you have it ?

Comment

potiongirl Personally, I think this is more for attracting women. Although men seem friendlier to me and more talkative towards me, and even though it does have copulins... I really don't notice any self effects.

If I were to wear it, it would be in situations for meeting a woman for the first time, and maybe every time until I have sex with her. After having sex with her, I'd probably stop wearing it because it is so copulin strong that she might think I was cheating on her.

Comment

So any ladies who actually have it and are using it? I was interested in this one.

Comment

Update:

Seems that copulins may be able to be worn even if you are in a relationship without worrying the girlfriend or wife will think you are cheating.

Care to comment knowledgeispower

Comment

This sound like a very "suggestive" blend. I am going to purchase it soon.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
              Update:

Seems that copulins may be able to be worn even if you are in a relationship without worrying the girlfriend or wife will think you are cheating.
              I never took issue with Copulin wear on my previous SO and my current SO probably has cops on him from me, lol. Maybe it depends on the foundation of the couple, but it's never been an issue for me at least.

As far as Glow, it wasn't on my radar until now, but DAYUM!
              Any updates on this? I love "after glow" and would love a blend that would make me feel that way
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I never took issue with Copulin wear on my previous SO and my current SO probably has cops on him from me, lol. Maybe it depends on the foundation of the couple, but it's never been an issue for me at least.

As far as Glow, it wasn't on my radar until now, but DAYUM!
                Any updates on this? I love "after glow" and would love a blend that would make me feel that way
                But when to use it?
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

But when to use it?
                  I plan to use it like a bonding blend with my SO. When I know we're going to have some cuddle time. Lil Nu doesn't always afford us romp time, so stolen cuddles and heavy petting sometimes have to suffice, lol. I think it will be great for building on that connection that is already there.

But of course, at some point, I try everything at work so that will happen eventually too But for now, the above mentioned is what I have planned for it.

Comment

I plan to use it like a bonding blend with my SO. When I know we're going to have some cuddle time. Lil Nu doesn't always afford us romp time, so stolen cuddles and heavy petting sometimes have to suffice, lol. I think it will be great for building on that connection that is already there.

But of course, at some point, I try everything at work so that will happen eventually too But for now, the above mentioned is what I have planned for it.
                    Cool, it works like a snuggling helper.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Cool, it works like a snuggling helper.
                      That's what it appears it is for. I just ordered it. When I test, I will report back about how things fair

Comment

That's what it appears it is for. I just ordered it. When I test, I will report back about how things fair
                        Nice, please do. And for the record and love for science and research, I love that you do this tremendously important ground work.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's tough, but I manage

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You are a very brave woman.

I knew you couldn't resist.

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It was only a matter of time...

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I knew you couldn't resist.
                        Me too. And I love her research.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Am I THAT transparent?LOL

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You are. <3

Me too. She has a keen sense of observation and insight. She also does a great job of conveying her findings. Always a great read.

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          BWAHAHAAAAAA! Well, if I don't fess up ALL the details you wouldn't get a proper report...teheeee

Well you don't give up ALL the details. Lol

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, that would probably require a different KIND of forum, lol

• Scottie2Hottie
                          Scottie2Hottie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Penthouse forum? Lol

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                        Me too. She has a keen sense of observation and insight. She also does a great job of conveying her findings. Always a great read.
                        I don't know what NuTrix does for a living, but if she ever consider more education, I hope she chose something scientific, because she is a born researcher.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Wore this for the first time 10/8.
                          New bottle, approx 2 & 1/2 sprays (due to first spray not being completely whole) to torso and smooshed about with forearms. Applied within an hour post late morning bedsports.
                          #1 Holy WOW. Cops bomb, first off, dry down absolutely necessary, lol
                          #2 Holy WOW Exactly how I would describe afterglow for myself. Felt super chill and cuddly. Mr Right kept making naughty innuendos and remarks while were were out and about afterwards (this is something lots of cops always bring out in him). Selfies were that I felt super comfortable, completely relaxed physically and chill, though I noticed when lil Nu became fussy in her car seat that the interruption of my vibe with her impatience to be "free" lol, made me feel annoyed. Not angry really, just that a crying baby infringes upon the chill factor that I was very much enjoying We went to a park for a walk, walking slow with our arms around each other and being very intimate. We do these things normally, but this time it was like we were velcro and wouldn't leave each other out of arms reach.

I applied 2x sprays to torso 8-9 hours later (sans the " romance"), to see if there was afterglow with Glow only, and while it didn't seem as intense, it was pretty damn close! Went to sleep like a baby...

Great first trial if I don't say so myself.

If this continues to behave like a super relaxant, I could see it being great for chilling out/R&R. Makes me feel goooooood...

Comment

Just goes to show that XSteveO is the true Phero Master. I was hoping Radiance would make you feel gooooood too, like it does me. Although it does sound like they're different vibes. Mine isn't really chill, it's more upbeat. I wonder if Glow has the bliss molecule. I'm betting it does.

Comment

I don't know if it has the Bliss molecule, but it seems to have the "I just had a GREAT shagging and I'm pleasantly spent, thank you very much" molrcules

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X