yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is your favorite commercial Fragrance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite commercial Fragrance?

For Women

We're going to add several selections to the store of commercial fragrance options. I'll be looking into acquiring high-quality knockoffs (as I'm pretty sure the real stuff might be prohibited by copyright) to add as fragrances to each product. I'd like to stick with about 5 or 6 along with our other scents.

Here's what we will be doing as to fragrances. Its very easy to add fragrance to the bottle and if you read the three fold brochure well then you already know. You'll get a vial of fragrance and an empty vial to remove the appropriate product without loss. You'll simply add the fragrance to it. Its a super-simple process. If you'd still like us to do it we will be able to accommodate you.

So again please give us your favorite commercial fragrance suggestions or I'll have the that silly Maven Of Magnificence KateD choose for you

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I choose snake oil for everyone MWAHAAHAAAHAAAAAH!

I really love original pink by sephora andddddddddd juicy couture

Comment

• Pandatrooper
      Pandatrooper commented
      Editing a comment
      name your new product "snake oil" and see how much hype it will get! hahahahha

My wife LOVES J'adore by Dior, and then she mentioned something by Oscar de le Renta but couldn't remember which specific fragrance it was.

Comment

• Pandatrooper
      Pandatrooper commented
      Editing a comment
      high five bro! my wife loves J'adore too!

I'm a big fan of Hello by Harvey Prince. And pretty much any of the Tommy Girl ones.

Comment

Summer:

Shi (http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/A.../Shi-1638.html) is my favorite.
      Also use Aqua di Gioia and the Light Blue (dolce Gabbana).

Winte?r:
      ??pink sugar
      lancome Miracle
      flowerbomb

Comment

Come on ladies I really could use some help here please

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Chanel No. 5! I grew up hearing about it. I thought that it's something every woman wanted lol

Comment

I love perfumes, and FOs (I make soap as a hobby), so I have alot of suggestions..LOL

- Philosophy- Amazing Grace - (Clean, feminine, fresh type scent)
            - Bath and Body Works (BBW) - A thousand wishes (grown-up, sexy floral)
            - BBW - madagascar Vanilla (grown-up, sexy, non-foodie vanilla)
            -Almost anything Versace for Women but their newest one, Eros for women smells amazing to my nose
            -Flowerbomb - Viktor & Rolf -- alot of women like this one, I don't really care for it but thought I should mention.

Comment

Jessica Simpson - Fancy

Comment

I just thought of a few spring/summer scents
                liz arden sunflower
                clinique happy
                coach poppy

Comment

My absolute favorite is Sexy Amber by Micheal Kors. I LOVE Angel by Thierry Mugler.

Absolut by Tory Burch is a much different one that I enjoy, also.

Please keep in mind Sexy Amber!

So, in a list form.

1. Sexy Amber by Micheal Kors
                  2. Angel by Thierry Mugler
                  3. Absolut by Tory Burch
                  Last edited by Dandelion; 08-05-2016, 08:53 AM. Reason: Added list

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    of course, thanks for your input

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I see that you are new here, I would love for you to pop into the intro section so we can get to know you better

• HauteVixen
                    HauteVixen commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I love amber, I must find this in a dept store and try it out!

my wife fav perfume of all time:

1) Any Acqua Di Parma perfume
                  2) Chloe Eau De Parfum

chese these two out ladies!
                  Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Thanks ladies (and gentlemen) for your input. I have sent this entire list to my fragrance guy and here's what he said he can offer me
                    Flowerbomb
                    Pink Sugar
                    JAdore
                    Angel
                    Sexy Amber
                    Cloie
                    Amazing Grace

It will take about a month for their completion and we will start sending out samples so you ladies will some decisions to make.

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X