yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

showering and reapplying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• showering and reapplying

hi everyone! im wondering if anyone knows the effect showering/ sitting in a spa would have on pheromones and if I am constantly reapplying if there would be some buildup from residual mones... I work in a spa/massage parlour and usually spend 30 mins-an hour in a chlorinated spa per booking as well as showering 2-3 times. is this enough to completely remove the mones so I can keep reapplying?

I would of thought that Chlorine would pretty much remove all of you mone app. If you're just showering though, you might want to use something like witch hazel to completely remove any mones.

Comment

I'd suggest you invest in some xswim

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
        Mysticbeauty commented
        Editing a comment
        Everytime I look its out of stock. Any news on when it will be back? What have been your experiences with it?

• kingtut savage
        kingtut savage commented
        Editing a comment
        I personally hhaven't used it yet as I haven't had the need to. I only suggested it because it would indeed held khismet out by using it. Ba

XSteveO Could you chime in on this one? Would your XSwin formulas be something to lean towards? kingtut savage Sounds like a logical idea to me! khismet I've found some formulas stick to me like super glue while others seem to wash off easily. The way I test is that I have unscented formulas and simply sniff the application areas to notice any smell of pheromones. In other words, sometimes no matter how much I wash with hunter's soap, witch hazel, hydrogen peroxide, and determination, I can't get them off.

If you can smell pheromones, can you smell the pheromones after showering or being in the spa for 30 minutes? (Never mind any cover scent, just "can you smell the pheromones?") If so, perhaps that could be helpful as to helping you decide if you want to re-apply a blend.

Comment

Logically speaking, I would think the chlorine would definitely remove all trace of pheromones. I do know it removes perfumes.

Comment

Lirael7285 I've had to use multiple measures. I've found facial exfoliate scrub formulas seem to work.

Comment

• Lirael7285
            Lirael7285 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's what I use too. I buy an exfoliating body scrub and it really does the trick. I'm hoping to get my hands on some of that Swim one that is always out of stock.

Question for you. If the blends already have the pheromones, why would it matter if they're sprayed on skin or not? Or, is there something in the blends that works with your body chemistry to pull out pheromones that would otherwise be dormant inside of you?
          I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
          Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
          Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook I don't know who you are directing the questions to. There are a number of "you's" on this thread.

I also don't know if I'm understanding your question. Are you asking, why use pheromones if there are already pheromones we are emitting? If so, I would say that even if you are emitting them are you emitting them to the degree (and are you emitting the types of pheromones) to get you the outcomes you wish?

I don't think the formulas cause you to emit more pheromones, but perhaps they do.

I just know when I wear them, I tend to be treated in more of the ways I wish to be treated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
              Question for you. If the blends already have the pheromones, why would it matter if they're sprayed on skin or not? Or, is there something in the blends that works with your body chemistry to pull out pheromones that would otherwise be dormant inside of you?
              It will aid in the diffusion of the product. Your skin is warm. And yes, it will mix with your natural output.

Comment

RTBoss Thanks for the input! Makes sense!

Comment

Thanks RTBoss that's what I was getting at. I was just thinking aloud that if the blend is all that matters it could be sprayed on clothes and work just the same as if it were on skin. But since our bodies aid in diffusion and perhaps emit more because the product is on our skin I guess your back to square one Xcc. Rub a dub dub
                  I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                  Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                  Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• Lirael7285
                    Lirael7285 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have gotten a bit on my clothes before and it definitely takes a couple washes to get it out. These pheromones have some amazing staying power on fabric!

Ragnar Lothbrook I'm guessing that SteveO has made the formulas specifically to be applied on our skin. After all, he knows the importance of diffusion.

Comment

khismet

I use a loofah with soap and scrub my app points to get the pheromones off. Seems to work. I actually sometimes shower twice in a day to change my pheromone signature between events.

There's no telling with the pool tho, I'm not sure on that one

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X