yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS142 "Sweetness"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    I'm generally a very fast walker. I need to take some time and let mones hit everyone.
    And when you're unrushed, it accentuates the ultra femme sway of your hips some mones bring out. A lovely, swaying derriere can mesmerize the masses...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

And when you're unrushed, it accentuates the ultra femme sway of your hips some mones bring out. A lovely, swaying derriere can mesmerize the masses...
      Ah, yes. So damn true!!

Comment

I need to take note of this as well. When I'm in Manhattan, I'm walking fast. I'm generally a very fast walker. I need to take some time and let mones hit everyone.
        Please do! Own that phero cloud slowly Strut it out like a runway model.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• AmandaXS
          AmandaXS commented
          Editing a comment
          i absolutely love you comment and i agree with you 100%

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

THIS! I feel like this was me today. I was strutting it in 7 inch heels the whole day and was gawked at by the masses and complimented frequently left and right. Now Imagine if I was power walking in heels I woulda missed all of that... And I wore sweetness today in a combo as well! I need to write about a beautiful experience that occurred with this blend and some other factors.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• AmandaXS
          AmandaXS commented
          Editing a comment
          YEEEEEESSSSS!!! girl power! i praise you if you power walk in heels! thats talent!

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
        I wore sweetness today in a combo as well! I need to write about a beautiful experience that occurred with this blend and some other factors.
        Yes, yes, you do.

happy lets go GIF by Shalita Grant

Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment

• daydreambeliever
          daydreambeliever commented
          Editing a comment
          *dusts off Sweetness*
          *waits patiently for the rest of the recipe*

THIS! I feel like this was me today. I was strutting it in 7 inch heels the whole day and was gawked at by the masses and complimented frequently left and right. Now Imagine if I was power walking in heels I woulda missed all of that... And I wore sweetness today in a combo as well! I need to write about a beautiful experience that occurred with this blend and some other factors.
        Tag my name all the way at the bottom so I won't miss it!

Comment

Tag my name all the way at the bottom so I won't miss it!

Comment

How friggin' dare you! At least tomorrow is Friday!!!!

Comment

How friggin' dare you! At least tomorrow is Friday!!!!
              ???????????????? I might update tonight (depending on how the night goes lol) I have at least 4-5 reports.

Comment

???????????????? I might update tonight (depending on how the night goes lol) I have at least 4-5 reports.
                I'm so ready girl. I have my food ready and everything.
                By the time I finish catching up on Love & Hip Hop and Empire, I better see all dem reports!

Comment

Tease? TEASE?? You are a cruel being my dear, if I knew you better I'd call you an animal and pout in the corner comfort eating beef jerky.

Comment

• AmandaXS
                    AmandaXS commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL

Originally posted by SecretV View Post

Tease? TEASE?? You are a cruel being my dear, if I knew you better I'd call you an animal and pout in the corner comfort eating beef jerky.
                  Not beef jerky! ???????? omg girl I love some jerky!

Comment

• AmandaXS
                    AmandaXS commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Beef jerky is life not gonna lie lol

I absolutely adore it.

Comment

I absolutely adore it.

Comment

I am going to test drive it like a sugar daddy xD

Comment

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one loving oils

Comment

I am so scared of wearing so many combos, I usually stick with my six. But after this, I might just try. Maybe the reason why I'm not getting hits with P86 is because I might need to try more than two sprays. Hmmm...

Also, you're annoying for this tease, lmao.

Comment

I like my stacks but I'm gonna do some solo testing

Comment

I like my stacks but I'm gonna do some solo testing
                                Good luck!
                                It's so hard for me to not bring out multiples, lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X