yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Copulins and Bonding/Control.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copulins and Bonding/Control.

Found this on pheromonexs under the copulin descriptions. However, you don't use them as pheromones. You have to make your man "sit in you" for fifteen or so minutes. Thought this could be fun for a lot of the females here.

Research since the mid to late 90s has proven that copulins can affect and even control a male's brain. It's long been known that a female's "pheromones" can affect certain male behavior. Pheromones will affect how a male behaves sexually toward the female, but copulins will affect a male's dominant/submissive behavior. Each female's copulins will affect each male's behavior differently and at different levels. A female whose copulins have a strong effect on a particular male may notice the male wanted to please her, offer gifts, and do what she wants. This is not a sexually driven need to please, but an unconscious reflex, and the female may notice there is no limit to what the male will do for her.

Utterly fascinating...

Comment

Hehehe I don't know about the rest of you - but this is exactly why I where cops all the time. I love the control and adoration...Anyone else?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Hmm...interesting....I'm gonna have to start experimenting more often with these little darlings. ????
        Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
        Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

Uh oh, hope my wife to be doesn't find out
          Teacher, about to be married.
          Arsenal:
          Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
          Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
          To be expanded...

Comment

Interesting.. just came across this post... this is exactly what I need. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetpea~ View Post
              Interesting.. just came across this post... this is exactly what I need. Any suggestions?
              DesireMe & DesireMe+ are loaded with cops. Not too sure about what other ones have them.
              Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
              Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

Desire Me+ is the product for the ladies.

Comment

Desire me + is a great go to! I have found it works nicely in all situations!
                  Jenny

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X