yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Innocence XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lafemme

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Thanks for this review, I've been seriously considering innocence, especially after Ildergreier mentioned that it's a wonderful first date pheromone; but at the same time I felt iffy about wearing it, since I thought it would intensify my shyness. I do remember both a Greek and a Milanese man would become turned on and show extreme care for me when I would exaggerate my shyness; I'm really curious about this mone.
      Innocence won't amp up any shyness.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Agreed. I have a propensity for social anxiety but am fine with innocence. Maybe you can ask for samples in your next order.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
          Thanks for the heads up. My dates are typically sedentary; a mix of dinner, drinks, and sometimes gallery visits. This is very helpful.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Thank you. I was concerned about innocence adding to it.

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Agreed. I have a propensity for social anxiety but am fine with innocence. Maybe you can ask for samples in your next order.
            Very good to know! Thank you, I'll request a sample.

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Liaria View Post

I'm thinking then, maybe it attracts men that are looking for a more submissive partner in general, whether they, themselves, are more "beta" or "alpha." Then again, maybe they're just hoping that innocence on the outside means a dominating seductress in the bedroom.
              I did once read this article of how powerful CEOs are more likely to be oppositely submissive in the bedroom, though, how the researchers found that out I have no idea...
              I've learned that from Pro-dommes that big shot CEOs are majorly submissive. Of course they have to keep the dominant, alpha-male facade on for their co-workers, friends, and family... But deep, deep inside they lust and yearn for a woman to take command and run and even ruin (or the fantasy of which is called home wrecking) his life. It's a very popular fantasy fetish, along with being a Pay pig - because we know these men make more money than they know what to do with in a lifetime. Along with any other what I call "regular" or frequently common fetishes; face sitting, scat, foot worship, etc.

But I got a sample of this lovely Phero and can't wait to go out and try it.
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I've learned that from Pro-dommes that big shot CEOs are majorly submissive. Of course they have to keep the dominant, alpha-male facade on for their co-workers, friends, and family... But deep, deep inside they lust and yearn for a woman to take command and run and even ruin (or the fantasy of which is called home wrecking) his life. It's a very popular fantasy fetish, along with being a Pay pig - because we know these men make more money than they know what to do with in a lifetime. Along with any other what I call "regular" or frequently common fetishes; face sitting, scat, foot worship, etc.

But I got a sample of this lovely Phero and can't wait to go out and try it.
                What is a pay pig?
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

What is a pay pig?
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Sounds cool actually.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                      Vicki Lee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      When done ? right it is ????

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I believe you.

Vicki Lee so you're a fellow kinkster? Nice! I've been a Dom for years. I first got into BDSM when I was 18. How long have you been involved in the lifestyle?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                      Vicki Lee so you're a fellow kinkster? Nice! I've been a Dom for years. I first got into BDSM when I was 18. How long have you been involved in the lifestyle?
                      Scottie2Hottie Pretty much since I was 18 as well haha. I'm still dabbling, mostly exposed to the online presence. But I'm working on actually getting out and about to going to munches and what not, and get into real time play. I'm a submissive to heart but rather keep that side with phone sex, and personal relationship. But I'd love to get in tune with my Domme capabilities in real time, and via PSO work. I like to operate on a spectrum dabble in a bit of everything, I'll try anything once... Unless it's a hard limit . Of course I'm still learning new things about myself everyday.

Comment

Vicki Lee that's great that you're learning new things about yourself. As a Dom the personal growth of my sub is one of my highest priorities. To facilitate that I provide a safe haven to explore and test her limits. Helping her test her limits and grow is the most rewarding part of being a Dom. Power exchange is not to be taken lightly. Some subs were part time kinksters. We only did scene play. I've done 24/7 D/s. I've done virtual. Ir wasn't uncommon for me to have 5-6 virtual subs at once. Virtual is always destined to fail sooner or later. Subs find there satisfaction and fulfillment in service. She lives to serve and please you. Her ability to serve you is extremely limited. It always ends up the same way. First comes the sense of failure, then lots of tears and apologies and then they just dosappear. I won't do virtual anymore. I won't put them in a position that sets them up for failure. It can be very traumatizing. A sub gives herself completely. She entrusts you with her well being.'ll

Comment

I've never given innocence a proper test until today!. I've only worn it around exes in intimate settings.

Wore 2 sprays from a sample. I happened to be around an ex again and he was super doting like he usually is when wearing innocence. This one isn't a huge head turner on me, but if I did catch someone's interest, it was pretty intense reaction. Like a majorly stunned awed look. This seemed to primarily attract a lot of younger men and also very thin men? I don't know if it was just today but I was getting a lot of attention from finely boned men. Ones that would be described "beta". Not the type I usually attract. They were the ones that seemed to be hit the hardest.

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Teheee...I went straight to the gutter on the "finely boned man" ...xD

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I was once in a relationship with a vietnamiese norwegian man. His parents came over as refugees and they stayed here. He was a 1.82m very slender man. I think I could say he wass "fine boned".

• Isis
                            Isis commented
                            Editing a comment
                            xD

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                          I've never given innocence a proper test until today!. I've only worn it around exes in intimate settings.

Wore 2 sprays from a sample. I happened to be around an ex again and he was super doting like he usually is when wearing innocence. This one isn't a huge head turner on me, but if I did catch someone's interest, it was pretty intense reaction. Like a majorly stunned awed look. This seemed to primarily attract a lot of younger men and also very thin men? I don't know if it was just today but I was getting a lot of attention from finely boned men. Ones that would be described "beta". Not the type I usually attract. They were the ones that seemed to be hit the hardest.
                          You are so cute. I cannot wait to have the opportunity to use this term: finely boned men. omg!

Comment

• Isis
                            Isis commented
                            Editing a comment
                            lol! It was a typo, meant to say fine boned men.

Wore this at 1 spray. Really loving the selfies. Made me want to cuddle up with someone but alas, had just a pile of blankets to jump into.

Wore this around my ex again! Really need a new audience for Innocence. I think I tend to wear this around him because he has always treated me so roughly and harshly. He usually dotes on me with Innocence but I suspect he was in a vulnerable mood because he was acting like a whiny baby, this is out of character for him. I found him more annoying than usual.

Comment

Put a little note in my journal, but tried out Innocence on an ex in a stressful environment. I think it worked well. He was cordial. I think "forgiveness in a bottle" is the right definition of this. He has a lot of animosity towards me, but was very ... decent? I don't know how to word it. He usually has a very curt way about him and his eyes are usually very angry. He was just there this time. Nothing emanating from him like usual.

It also gave me some "forgiveness", too, which I was not going for. But anyway... it was there. So while this isn't something I would use regularly, I'd almost like to have a full bottle on hand for sticky situations.
                            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

I recently got this one again. My previous SO was a total alpha but he always responded ridiculously well to Est and very nicely to Innocence.

I haven't really used it on Mr Right ...used my last bottle and had so many others that I didn't reorder, lol, very interested to see, (him being another good Est responder) how Innocence will affect him.

curiouscat I know some guys get pushy with Est, but maybe the ex is tamed a bit by it? At least in the right amount. Innocence is almost always a great buffer for bristly types...maybe just ask for another sample in your order to keep for "as necessary" situations Innocence is a generally likable blend for most situations...you know, if you ever decide you need a bottle...
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

It won't be a priority right now, but it is definitely going on the wish list. With about 20 others. lol.
                                XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                                LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment

I need to start wearing innocence more often. My problem though is I often attract betas and this might bring more to me than usual.

Comment

I only have a sample of Innocence, but it's super underrated imo. I actually think this may be what I start taking with me to training sessions because makes people nicer and easy to get along with.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X