yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

BABE (XS139)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried the 1 spray Babe 1 spray fantasy combo...and this worked much better in conjunction than alone. I really think there is something about Babe that makes me so blase. I do not care about what I say to other people. I can't say it strikes me as alpha...it seems more of a lone wolf type of feel, I just don't care!

Today someone stole my phone. The last time I thought this happened I raged over it and wanted to go the persons house. This time, someone stole my phone for sure, but instead I was just sad that they didn't do the right thing and bring it to the establishment. I also wasted my entire day trying to straighten things out at the carriers store, but instead of getting angry like I normally would, I was just whatever about it, a little frustrated maybe. Received head turns from guys, a little more than usual. This is my second time wearing this combo, and it seems like African American males in particular like this one. Wish I knew what was in it exactly so I can figure it out.

This combo makes people a little nervous in my presence. It's so easy for me to partake in small talk with this, but I have to be careful about just saying whatever is on my mind.

For me...Babe is like...blase in a bottle.

Comment

I haven't shown the love here for my amazing BABE in a while.
      I have worn it strategically with the intent of flirtation and seduction on the menu and it has served well! It's great socially too.
      Can't believe how many XS blends I ADORE. It's not fair really...to my credit card
      The way this blend causes fawning should be criminal - I love it!
      Most recently:
      Had a handsome cuttie try his damnedest to pick me up, literally too - gads! Tall, really tall, and someone who could pick me up a toss me about good and proper, nice and strong. If I weren't married I'd have test run that one Talk about peacocking! And yet not in a creepy cross the line kind of way either. The verbal banter and push/pull were playful and fun and covertly sexual.
      Damn. I love being a woman

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Wore BABE out for the first time in ages last week - planned to do some shopping and BABE has gotten me free stuff before

While I didn't get free stuff - I did get BIG discounts! There was no signage anywhere, but apparently one of the places we stopped was trying to make room for new inventory and I was at the right place at the right time - SCORE!

Was with Man Beast and he was very handsy LOL but that's not a complaint! He was intent on spoiling me the entire day and was in a "Me Tarzan, you Jane" type of mood, er, more than usual that is HAHAHA! When we got back home I received a good and proper ravishing...

Is anyone else running BABE? It's sparkly and fun, but I don't reach for it often oddly...

Comment

Any more Babe reviews?

Comment

Does anyone have a guess what could be in babe? What is your ideal location using it, sweet spot, and what do you like to pair it with?

Comment

I still haven't quite figured out Babe.

Comment

I do love fantasy but had no luck with Babe so I'll try the combo soon. Fingers crossed!

Comment

I am rally considering Babe for my next order. I was hoping I'd be able to get a sample with my last order but I guess there are no samples available
                  Anyway, since we don't know what is in it, I was wondering how do you feel it compared to Tease? I've been using Tease a lot recently (2 sprays Tease + 2 sprays Desire Me) and I really enjoy this combo.
                  but I feel like I need a change.

so any thoughts?
                  PXS Product
                  Sprays: Tease | Temptress | PSEL | DHEAs
                  (samples) Innocence | Love Boat | Flirt

LPMP
                  Sprays: Cougar | Blatant Invitation| Bang! |LAM | DHEAs
                  Oils: OCCOs | BAM

Comment

Originally posted by ephoebe23 View Post
                    I am rally considering Babe for my next order. I was hoping I'd be able to get a sample with my last order but I guess there are no samples available
                    Anyway, since we don't know what is in it, I was wondering how do you feel it compared to Tease? I've been using Tease a lot recently (2 sprays Tease + 2 sprays Desire Me) and I really enjoy this combo.
                    but I feel like I need a change.

so any thoughts?
                    Buy Babe, you won't regret it.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

And buy Psel too, it is a blast.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have PSEL ????
                        I'll give Babe a try then and see how it goes.
                        if someone has experience with both Tease and Babe I'd love to see a comparison of the two
                        PXS Product

LPMP

Comment

I have PSEL ????
                          I'll give Babe a try then and see how it goes.
                          if someone has experience with both Tease and Babe I'd love to see a comparison of the two
                          Perhaps NuTrix does.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Tease and Babe are both great socials. Tease is more neutral, gender wise. It's fun for everyone. Women love to chat me up and are friendly, men are the same. Maybe a tad of naughty will sneak into the convo, but its work safe and plain fun. Babe has more of an edge. A little more glamorous. I've gotten free stuff shopping with Babe, lol. There's something status going on in there, but still a fun mix, but definitely a different feel than Tease
                            Last edited by NuTrix; 11-04-2017, 08:51 PM. Reason: Because a tad of naughty makes more sense than a "dad" of naughty, BWAHAHAAAAA! Spelling, what can I say?

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              LFN plays serious on me. Babe has more of a sparkle and open invitation. People want to do things for me, or give me things, when I wear Babe. With Tease everyone just wants to be my friend, lol.

• ephoebe23
                              ephoebe23 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              NuTrix then Babe it is I guess I think I'll go for 30ml

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Tehee...if you go 2 Babe with the 2 DM+ you were with Tease you'll have just as much, if not more, fun. Please share what you notice the differences are when you do, and if it suits you

NuTrix thank you for sharing your experience!
                            there's this man I'm interested in that has only known me wearing Tease - Desire Me - Vibe - BBM (very nice combo btw!)
                            I was thinking about changing things up a bit by getting Babe but was wondering what sort of difference I should expect.
                            i feel like he has a 'signature' impression about me with the above combo so I want to shake things up a bit but always in a positive and maybe naughty way ????
                            PXS Product

LPMP

Comment

ephoebe23 Yes, I like to mix up my signature too. Not too much, but enough to make it as multi faceted as myself ^_~ Make sure to share how you like it when you get the chance!

Comment

I wore babe today for the first time (3 sprays). Nothing unusual happened, people weren't super nice or rude to me, I get some men opening doors for me etc but that's normal for me. How close do people have to be in order to be affected by pheromones? I went shopping, so maybe not the best testing grounds I feel these pheromones would be best saved until I start dating since I don't get super close to people.

Also, any suggestions for pheromones for a class type setting? I want to put in an order for something that'll help other woman want to approach me in school, I tend to have a hard time making friendships with other females, I must give off the wrong vibe because I'm a little shy/guarded. I really want to overcome that

Comment

While I obviously can't recommend female products, you may want to consider something like Connections. It is great for bonding and making it seen like you've been friends forever. Hopefully NuTrix will be along soon to make some recommendations. She's the phero expert around here.

If that's you in the picture you're obviously a beautiful girl. Sometimes beauty and quiet/shy/guarded is a tough combination. Even tho you may not intend it you might come across as aloof or stuck up. Not saying you are just speaking from the point of view of the casual observer. Do you smile much? A warm, genuine smile is an invitation to engage you. If it's hard for you to reach out to them then invite them to reach out to you.

Idk if that was helpful, I'm just thinking out loud.

Comment

It is me, and yes I do smile and am very friendly and polite, some females have tried getting close but I seem to push them away and hopefully Connections helps me open up too. I can be pretty reserved. Hopefully NutriX does come around soon Thank you for the advice though!

Comment

• NuTrix
                                      NuTrix commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Oooo, x1 Connections with x2 Tease could do well,
                                      for bringing people to you and keeping everyone open and real, but light

Originally posted by Espressogirl View Post
                                    Also, any suggestions for pheromones for a class type setting? I want to put in an order for something that'll help other woman want to approach me in school, I tend to have a hard time making friendships with other females, I must give off the wrong vibe because I'm a little shy/guarded. I really want to overcome that
                                    Welcome! I think shopping is a great venue for Babe, lol, I have gotten free stuff out and about with Babe
                                    From your self description, Scottie may be on to something. I'm a smiley, open person by nature and a smile can go a long way in a society that can take itself too seriously. A smile is as much an invitation as saying hello. People can be intimidated by seriousness, a face that says "welcome" goes a long way in softening misperceptions.
                                    That being said, TeaseXS is a wonderful social and I've had wonderful interaction with other females wearing it. It may be a good option for you. Also, try different ranges with Babe, i.e. 2 sprays or even 1. With some people, less is more so feel free to experiment. Have fun and good luck!

Comment

• Espressogirl
                                      Espressogirl commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Thank you for the advice, I do smile but maybe I need to step it up and be more welcoming I'll have to check out TeaseXS

Originally posted by Espressogirl View Post
                                    It is me, and yes I do smile and am very friendly and polite, some females have tried getting close but I seem to push them away and hopefully Connections helps me open up too. I can be pretty reserved. Hopefully NutriX does come around soon Thank you for the advice though!
                                    I can relate. I don't let people in easily but I've gotten better about that. You can too. Connections is a great product. You may also consider Vibe. It's a great feel good social. I've had great results with it.

Thanks for stopping by NuTrix . I knew you could help.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X