yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

effect with and without cover scent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• effect with and without cover scent

So to prepare myself for the pheromones, I bought 6 different perfume from a local company. I chose 6 flowers scents that I like most.

When I tested those perfume I just could not bare the scents at all, all of them are so strong to me. I know its my problem coz the company is kinda well known for its natural mild scent with many good feedbacks. I guess I am too sensitive to scent.

I could not picture myself use any perfume at all, my work place wont welcome that either. My question is, without perfume, will the effect of pheromones greatly reduced? Pheromones is quite expensive, i feel like if i dont use a perfume to diffuse it I lose a lot of its effect.

:(

In my experience XS products still work very well unscented. though I'm not sure you'd be able to tolerate copulin products unscented.

Comment

I see no difference, but I prefer to order unscented due to not overperfume people with scents if I do combinations.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thank you Isis and Ildergreier. Same to Ildergreier, I dont want to overwhelm others by the smell. If couplins smell too strong I might apply essential oil on top. Strangly, though I cant stand perfume, I do ok with essential oil.

Comment

You should sample perfumes, either at stores or you can order what is called decants. There are dozens of decanters that take whole bottles and sell small affordable quantities. It takes a while. I buy all my pheromones unscented and change my cologne to suit season, temperatures, time of day and mood. Sometimes it goes real well with pheromones and other times, not so much

How much perfume are you using? I often just use a couple sprays. I have some mens parfums I only use a couple drops. Sometimes I wear up to five sprays but that has to be outside or in very large rooms with lots of air flowing, After several years of learning, cheap perfume smells like cheap perfume about 70 percent of the time lol. Every once in a while I find something I really like so more and more I buy samples. Out oif the last ten decants i bought, only 1 is inline to buy a full bottle.

Comment

Even though copulins have quite an aroma, it is greatly reduced once your spray dries down.

Experiment with those blends, to see if they would be tolerable without cover fragrance.

A lot of women's blends have copulins as a component but some are more noticable than others.
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X