yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Female Orgasm Enhancement Molecules and Blends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Orgasm Enhancement Molecules and Blends?

Comment

You might want to read up on XSP83, XSP75 and maybe also XSR65. XSP115 is also good for this but it is out of stock.
      Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-25-2019, 03:19 PM.
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
      ​

Comment

It seems things are still progressing really well with your new colleague
        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
        ​

Comment

Sexpionage from LP used to be my go to but I've added some things...
          - GlowXS
          - Enone and cops
          - EvolveXS
          - I combined xsp115/xsr46/Glow to pleasing effect...
          - Voodoo from LAL - hells to the YES

I'll get back to you if I think of more...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Short answer: Yes.
            Either/or.

• nephil
            nephil commented
            Editing a comment
            You mentioned Impi Red too, right?

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh gads yes! And another one I don't have anymore also would be L2K v1. I remember that one got me hot and bothered too! Thanks for the memory bump!

I recently found out that DM oil (5 drops) + XSP79 (25mcg) makes me very sensitive. To the point that just thinking of sex gets me already very close the the big O. When the game is on, it's an almost non stop thing, independently of the partner and to the point of exhaustion.

If you get to try it on your gf, pls let us know how it worked out.

Comment

• DigitalMaverick
            DigitalMaverick commented
            Editing a comment
            Is DM the massage oil?

• Giselle
            Giselle commented
            Editing a comment
            No. It is/was the pure copullins oil

Glow XS and Tease Personally.
          Id like to test Glow more thought to make sure.

Comment

For the record, she is aware of my pheromone usage and she is fully aware I'm looking for a stuff to blow her mind, so we are open to both men and women blends to see what we can do. I'll have her try the 5 drops of dm (thats a fuckton of stank :o )

Comment

• Giselle
              Giselle commented
              Editing a comment
              I have mine scented, thank God!

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Do a search for Desire Me oil and/or Desire Me Plus All manner of things should pop up for you!

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              NOW THE EXACT SAME FORMULA AS THE SPRAY. Seeking man, hopeless romantic, long walks on the beach, Princess seeking her Prince. Sound familiar? Have you ever wondered why some women have all the luck with men, while others cannot seem to even get a guy to say hello? Well you are not alon

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Lab synthesized Human Copulin Formula   Our XS lab synthesized human copulin formula replicate the secretions of a healthy, fertile vagina. We preciesly followed the formula of Astrid Jutte and Karl Grammer used in their, now famous, study on the effects of copulins on males at t

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
              For the record, she is aware of my pheromone usage and she is fully aware I'm looking for a stuff to blow her mind, so we are open to both men and women blends to see what we can do. I'll have her try the 5 drops of dm (thats a fuckton of stank :o )
              I love that your friend is open minded! It should definitely help your search be a success!

Comment

I clicked on this thread so fast.

Weirdly, Innocence and Bliss both seem to make me horny.

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
                  I clicked on this thread so fast.

Weirdly, Innocence and Bliss both seem to make me horny.
                  I would not have guess from the names! Hmm ????. Bliss is on my next to get list. really wanting the self effects

Comment

do you know what the best pheromone in low libido for the girl with the intention of waking up to be a couple of ours ..... we met for a year still nothing but our friends .... a help which pheromones thank you

Comment

Love this topic and wow, how did we manage to keep our orgasms a secret. I guess we just kind of deal with it on the DL ahhahaha

Comment

• zoupas panagiotis
                        zoupas panagiotis commented
                        Editing a comment
                        we got in touch . I asked her to go out .but she has no relevance just for work .7 years old she has no husband and is not thinking about a relationship .

one of my questions .... i would like to ask you something ......... this pheromone is called INNOCENCE XS - pheromone spray for women ...... self single women right ??? so innocence xs for men is not right ???

Comment

I recall reading some years back on the pherotruth forum that molecule C or L enhanced female orgasms. I tried the 5 drops of desire me + 3 drops bliss oil. It definitely made her intensely horny. But she's never had an orgasm before in her life, and trust me... we've been REALLY trying! I have made it my mission lol.

Is anyone aware of any other molecules for orgasms? Could a disinhibitor work?

Comment

There are molecules that work on what is called, the salience network. The Salience network controls what we pay attention to. Our senses pick up hundred of inputs and our salience network helps us only pick a few. Since she hasn't had an orgasm, she doesn't know what to concentrate on. We probably need to first shut down the internal chatter so no anol. After she has had an orgasm she can use her mind to amplify the feelings that will lead her to orgasm but for now she's lost like trying to tune in a distant radio station through all the static.

Something like thinker (BNOL) and pregnenolone sulfate could help but I think first you shut down the chatter/noise and then you let in all the input and then you amplify what is good. I got a putative xsp87 that shuts down a lot of clutter/noise and opens up that salience network by blocking even small emotions that block from our perceptions. Androtics calls it lizard like, I call it Birdbrain. Limitless has some dis inhibitors and seems to unlock blocked paths caused by our thinking instead of emotions.

We have disinhibitors for emotions, for language and muscles. Epiallopregnalone sic. may dis inhibit judgement (XIST). We perceive, then we think, then we feel, then we judge, anywhere in this cognitive process could be a latent block. For disinhibitors we have 87 maybe, 83, 106 and once i thought I read 102 is epi. I think some A1 for comfort makes sense or if its not subconscious fears A thinker combo is kinda calm focus in a different way.

That's my thoughts, I know they are jumbled, They come out of some weird meditations and tantric sex ideas. I was studying that to have nonsexual orgasmic experiences with a lesbian friend of mine. Another friend gave me some Pure testosterone gel and I experienced a whole body orgasm. Then and there is when I noticed the processes going or that cease to go through the mind during orgasm played such a role.

During orgasm, almost the entire mind becomes engaged and synchronizes. They have caught orgasms on Cat scans that show this.

You might consider a book on tantric sex too. There are several but this is the one I read. That and several books on Quigong and circulating CHI etc.

URBAN TANTRA

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                            I recall reading some years back on the pherotruth forum that molecule C or L enhanced female orgasms. I tried the 5 drops of desire me + 3 drops bliss oil. It definitely made her intensely horny. But she's never had an orgasm before in her life, and trust me... we've been REALLY trying! I have made it my mission lol.

Is anyone aware of any other molecules for orgasms? Could a disinhibitor work?
                            P75, P83. Mol C is said to relax the core and lower body, making orgasms easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                              I recently found out that DM oil (5 drops) + XSP79 (25mcg) makes me very sensitive. To the point that just thinking of sex gets me already very close the the big O. When the game is on, it's an almost non stop thing, independently of the partner and to the point of exhaustion.

If you get to try it on your gf, pls let us know how it worked out.
                              Hmm, need to try your recipe too.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X