yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The GoddessXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome report! This reminds me of the thread that Isis created about best pheromones to wear when getting beauty services done. She said when she wore XSR32 with someother mones that the nail tech had laser sharp focus on her.

I just wore xsr32 and a smidge of xist4w and holyyyyy hell. i got lashes done, a full set which usually takes 3 hours, she spent five freaking hours on me LOL. The detail was amazing. She added more volume on the outside to elongate my eyes. Something shes never done before. Got my nails done afterward and the tech spent two
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Wore this again today. Had to deal with a stressful situation, so not sure if that dampened selfies for me. It MIGHT have increased my confidence levels a little. Hard to say. Will keep trying. I was able to take a text in stride that would have normally derailed me. So that was good. I meant to wear it to the salon yesterday and forgot. :( .
      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Goddess x2

When/if SteveOmakes this available for sale, I will get it scented if that's available for it, lol. It come out of the bottle pretty, eh, fragrant - but in the way you want to cover It dries down fine, but I'd be hard pressed to reapply in public, lol.

Mood lift, chatty when dropping off lil Nu. The other children stared and smiled. The little girl wanted to talk to me and her brother just stared away, big smiles, unable to sit still in his chair, hahaha.

Noticed my walk was relaxed, strong and long and had a bit of hip swing
        Playful interactions with men and women.
        This makes my mood light and fun.
        Didn't have the opportunity to interact much at work unfortunately.
        This does make people complimentary and a work friend I don't see often came and gave me a hug when he saw me...and held on for a while, lol.

Goddess wears soft and inviting on me. There's definitely an undertone of sensuality/sexuality that can be used in more intimate settings - or not, if your looking to stir up some naughty innuendos or want to know what people really think

All in all, another good run for Goddess.
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I've worn the Goddess Blend for the past 3 days at 2x sprays. But I've only run small errands here and there... I need to plan a day with a full calendar of events so I can get the maximum testing feel. So far I've experienced a sense of calmness from myself, others are very quick and responsive to assist me (I.E. Fast food, grocery store)... Will continue testing.
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

2x - Goddess

All of us (family, except grandma and dog) went to get some things done for my sister's prom and graduation coming up. Lots of stares and smiles from both men and women.
            Early on in the day, my mother did keep staring at me, lol. She has been doing that lately, though.

Went to Dunkin Donuts bc Starbucks was closed to order a Caramel Glazed Latte and after seeing the price for the large, I asked for a medium instead (also got it with almond milk). He didn't charge me for the almond milk. He went to go make it and I heard him laugh and he called me over and said he forgot I ordered a medium and he made me a large latte anyway, lol.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice!

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

When I read "something more serious" I think of Temptress.

I know I'll be going in for interviews soon, so I'm trying to brainstorm some combos. I believe I will only go with 4 combos because I don't want to overdo it. I really want to throw Goddess in there somewhere, especially if my interviewer is male. This would be for senior, manager, and director positions.

Comply
            xs194
            Goddess
            Temptress

But that'll probably scare the hell out of the interviewer, bahaha. I definitely want to appear as that chick!
            Good luck. Hope you get the job. I would think that a status and/or APi would be a good fit because it would make you look and feel confident yet qualified.Maybe Innocence would be helpful too. I wouldn't throw in Goddess because you may wind up with a female for me interviewing with a woman is hard and throwing Goddess in there will not help you. I would put something calming into the mix.

Comment

I don't know if I am just in a bad mental place or what but I am not getting selfies with this. :/ . I wore it to a huge event this past weekend. Lots of smiles and glances. Nothing over the top, but again, I have no idea what the baseline was for these people. I need to wear it to the nail salon next time I go. I don't get out among new people that often, and I was hoping to get some big, undeniable hits. Oh well... I'll keep going with it. Maybe it just doesn't work with ME for some reason. Or maybe I just haven't figured it out.
              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

curiouscat how many sprays?

Comment

• curiouscat
                  curiouscat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've tried two and three. With and without an OCCO.

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe try her x2 with x1 Xist4w and an OCCO..sneak in x1 of connections for intimacy or x1 Flirt for fun...maybe goddess needs a friend in order to work better for you?

So I have tried Goddess blend thrice now and I am in love with this blend (this blend too). I tried it in 1x, 2x and the third time I added 2x Api oil + 2x Goddess + 1x DM+.

I have the same experience as NuTrix when I wear Goddess blend, men get extremely respectful without being submissive with this one, women are nice and the conversations fleets good, the selfies are relaxed, but I am still observant, even out in public my body language is as I am in my private space (hard to explain since English is not my native tongue). Extremely deferential treatment everywhere, men doesn't know what to do with themselves and what they can do for me when I wore this. Now this one will be amazing with xs194 (or Comply for the impatient) since my needs suddenly was something they wanted to help with.

I feel like Dita von Teese when I use this blend solo.

The third time I wanted to experiment with added status effect and cops, I chose Api because of he reads very neutral on me (did not want to interrupt the female aspect of this blend) and DM+ spray because I wanted my "guinea pigs" to read the sex signal first (next time I am trying this combination I am going for the DM oil to see the difference from the spray). And now we are talking, the reaction from men/women was amped up tenfold from Goddess as a standalone and I think I got myself a new favorite combination, but of course this needs more testing

Edit: I am of course going to test Goddess more as a standalone and write about that, but I could not wait to try to add status and more cops.
                Last edited by Ildergreier; 06-27-2019, 10:12 AM.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• SecretV
                  SecretV commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I really hope SteveO makes it a standard. I could have so much fun with this...

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SecretV I hope that too.

Ildergreier Yes! I can see wanting to add status to this. It's a great base to go in a lot of different directions, but if you want to go from Aphrodite to Galadriel as she saw herself as goddess of the One Ring (Lord of the Rings)

the lord of the rings adventure GIF

Then a status is an absolute.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  Ildergreier Yes! I can see wanting to add status to this. It's a great base to go in a lot of different directions, but if you want to go from Aphrodite to Galadriel as she saw herself as goddess of the One Ring (Lord of the Rings)

the lord of the rings adventure GIF

Then a status is an absolute.
                  Yeah, and I bet some feminine putative would work well to steer Goddess in a more house Goddess direction.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I've been testing this at 2x sprays, nothing really standing out to me with the blend alone. Today I decided to wear it at 1x spray, nothing special happened - this little old white lady came up to me and told me she loved my hair (wig) and was really animated about it lol. I might start adding additional blends to this...????

Comment

I am definitely going to have to add something to it. Just not feeling it alone.

Comment

PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

Oh my Goddess, SQUEAL SQUEAL SQUEAAAAAAAL! Sorry for screaming but I just received my order and included was a sample of GoddessXS !!!
                          XSteveO I'm so excited and will be testing this over the next days. Thank you, I'm most grateful!!! Can't wait 'til tomorrow when I'll be free of the stack I wore today Goddess mode in 3... 2... 1.... dress up wonder woman GIF

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                            Oh my Goddess, SQUEAL SQUEAL SQUEAAAAAAAL! Sorry for screaming but I just received my order and included was a sample of GoddessXS !!!
                            XSteveO I'm so excited and will be testing this over the next days. Thank you, I'm most grateful!!! Can't wait 'til tomorrow when I'll be free of the stack I wore today Goddess mode in 3... 2... 1.... dress up wonder woman GIF
                            I am so looking forward to your thoughts about this blend.
                            Arsenal

Comment

I am staying in this Friday so then it is only one drop Cohesion oil just for making me relax even more, but we have band rehearsal and party thereafter, so then I will be testing Goddess blend alone.
                              Arsenal

Comment

OK here go the first two reports:

Wore 2 sprays of Goddess yesterday before going out for lunch with a girlfriend.
                                I'm well known at the restaurant we go to and always treated kindly by the staff. However it seemed this time everyone was more attentive towards me as well as trying to get my attention. My waiter for example cleaned a table for me before I sat down, the table looked pretty clean already with the exception of a plate and a glass that were left from the previous customer, which he cleared. He made a huge fuss of cleaning the table and then proceeded to wipe off the seat of the cushion I was about to sit in (there was nothing wrong with the cushion, it was not dirty, there were no crumbs). Another waiter who was waiting a different area but who I know, was hovering around and staring at me (I can catch stuff like that out of my peripheral vision without actually looking at someone) trying to get eye contact for a lengthy period of time. I ignored him on purpose just to test the situation When I finally did lock eyes with him he was sooo happy to say hello and how have I been (a little over the top compared with previous times saying hello). Also my girflriend who is a supermodel (and annoyingly looks every bit as gorgeous in real life as in her campaigns) kept telling me how incredible and flawless my face and skin looked as well as complimenting me about how knowledgeable I was regarding health and wellness and beauty issues. She is usually very kind but yesterday she was even more so. She had something like awe in her eyes when she kept intently staring at my skin (and I was just worried about, oh Goodness, I hope I don't have a zit, before she actually started complimenting me).

Today I wore two sprays before going to a local organic supermarket. The kind of place where they sell fresh celery shots and where everyone looks straight out of central casting for pretty, kale salad eating, keto coffee drinking LA people.
                                When I was in line to get my keto coffee (guilty! ) two girls who stood about 5 feet away just kept staring at me. When I looked back they briefly looked away but then stared again and whispered to each other, it seemed like they were trying to figure out if they knew me, as if I were a celebrity. They just kept staring and as I moved past them one of them said: "I love the color of your hair" (my hair is light blonde, but so is the hair of at least a dozen other women within a stone's throw in LA). I had the feeling they felt weird about not being able to stop staring byt they couldn't help themselves. Very fun!

More to come soon. Will be wearing Goddess for the next days and will up the dosage, tee hee

season 4 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Fabulous first reports! So glad to see you enjoying your gift! Keep 'em coming!!!

• Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Sound like one fun day!

x1 Goddess, x1 Engage, x1 Xist4w

Family breakfast with sibling, cousins, aunt and their SOs.
                                Gushed over lil Nu and myself (normal, lol). Lil Nu is always so well behaved when I wear Xist, lol. I do notice there's an added element of reserve while wearing Goddess, she was less ramy and more inclined to listen without having to be told something more than once.
                                Lots of personal attention from the server.

On the way to be seated a woman already sitting at a table stared at lil Nu and I as we passed. I was holding Nu, but she was staring a hole through me. I was tempted to stop and ask if I knew her, but I didn't recognize her. When we made eye contact, she just continued to stare, DIHL like, so I figured it was the mones and politely smiled and kept going
                                I got a ton of attention and compliments from my one cousin's SO (Asian, late 40-early 50s?) she was totally into Nu and I, lol. The whole table was much more interactive than we usually are. I think engage is a great choice for social gatherings because of that. It was a great outing together. When we got home we continued our lovey-dovey ways and all sat on the porch and watched a storm blow over (so exciting to see so many "new" things through the eyes of lil Nu). Mr Right has been sweet and complimentary, and suggesting naughty things he'd like to do to me....
                                Good day so far

Comment

I forgot to write about the selfies:
                                  On day one (2 sprays) I felt very much like I was the boss. Tons of selfconfidence albeit with a little of a temper, as in if my needs were not immediately catered for I lost my inner zen. Interestingly enough this edge had nothing to do with Goddess as I noticed on day two (also 2 sprays). I had the same routine as on day one from where my head was when I woke up, to what my daily tasks were including going to the gym and running errands, to what I ate and drank, the one thing that changed was I didn't use maca powder in my superfood coffee in the morning. Usually first thing in the morning I make a coffee with MCT oil and different tonic herbs, depending on what I'm working on physically, mentally and spiritually. On day two of testing Goddess I cycled off the maca (I use it only 5 days a week). And my Goddess selfie ride was much smoother. I felt in charge, serene, empowered and balanced. Which makes sense since maca has an effect on your testosterone levels and can make you quite edgy.
                                  Good to know though, for days when I'd rather channel Kali than Venus, or Hekate instead of Juno ha!
                                  video games GIF
                                  I didn't wear anything today as I didn't go out but I'll be in full on test mode tomorrow again. Can't wait

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X