yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS202/W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS202/W

PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

I haven't even heard about it, but wonder if it could be related to the x200 (xswim).
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Any chance this might be the new thing XSteveO is whipping for us? I think it's not, but doesn't hurt to ask. I'm not familiar with this one.

Comment

O.o body lotion with pheros? I am about that life! Please let us know what kinda effects it gives!
        PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

I've got one, but am testing something different currently...though I'm thinking of wearing a bit in the a.m. tomorrow just for giggles...
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            This ones all about the self-effects, but I'd still be interested if you can push it elsewhere.

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

This was the blend I'd been working on for a while, but took a break from to work on the goddess blend. "Mood Boost Technology" is just another way of saying pheromones inside without using the word pheromones. We are actively seeking ways to introduce new clients to this amazing technology who might not be inclined to try it out because of some negative connotations associated with that word.

XS202 is all about calming and comforting, so as to entice the user into a more relaxed mood while applying lotion. Its a very intimate experience for you ladies when you put lotion on, or at least that's always been my perception watching girlfriends past. I wanted something that is luxurious and rich while adding to that experience with the pheromones.

Feedback is much appreciated and as always used to refine and create new blends. Please, if you could, let me know as much as you can about the entire experience. Does it separate, the smell, color, feel, nourishing properties...all the good stuff that will help me refine it for everyone.

Ildergreier XS200 XSwim /MFU is suntan lotion that needed some TLC to fix it. Finally did that last week and we got the consistency much smoother (actual lotion like) now. We have not sent out any of the new stuff yet of that. Amanda and I just finished packaging it today. XS202 is "Luxury Whipped Body Lotion".

There's going to be lots of additional products coming out of the lab here in the coming months, that are more cosmetic like. We have an entire new brand that's going to be released that will be more retail focused. Its got a very cool name and super chic packaging, but that all comes at a price designed for retail markets. However XS will always be XS and everything will always start here. All the molecules and beta-blends and everything that makes XS what it is will be staying the same. Lifetime Discounts, sending out testers to influencers the community that's a HUGE part of who we are and as long as I'm alive that's never going to change. The new brand is just about reaching new audiences in a retail environment with pretty packages, less pheromone content at higher pricing.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Cheerio
            Cheerio commented
            Editing a comment
            "This was the blend I'd been working on for a while" - wow I'm psychic.

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            I think this is a good idea and I think a calming lotion is what a lot of women need.

• MostHoly
            MostHoly commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh My Goddess, I just read "work on the goddess blend" and am jumping up and down with excitement! Demurely, of course

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          XS202 is all about calming and comforting, so as to entice the user into a more relaxed mood while applying lotion.
          So this would be suitable for before bed as well? Nothing that would keep a girl buzzing after and evening bath?

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            correct

There's going to be lots of additional products coming out of the lab here in the coming months, that are more cosmetic like. We have an entire new brand that's going to be released that will be more retail focused. Its got a very cool name and super chic packaging, but that all comes at a price designed for retail markets. However XS will always be XS and everything will always start here. All the molecules and beta-blends and everything that makes XS what it is will be staying the same. Lifetime Discounts, sending out testers to influencers the community that's a HUGE part of who we are and as long as I'm alive that's never going to change. The new brand is just about reaching new audiences in a retail environment with pretty packages, less pheromone content at higher pricing.
          Let me just give you full access to my bank account right now. I mean, you might as well Steve!!!

Comment

• MostHoly
            MostHoly commented
            Editing a comment
            lololololol

This was the blend I'd been working on for a while, but took a break from to work on the goddess blend. "Mood Boost Technology" is just another way of saying pheromones inside without using the word pheromones. We are actively seeking ways to introduce new clients to this amazing technology who might not be inclined to try it out because of some negative connotations associated with that word.

XS202 is all about calming and comforting, so as to entice the user into a more relaxed mood while applying lotion. Its a very intimate experience for you ladies when you put lotion on, or at least that's always been my perception watching girlfriends past. I wanted something that is luxurious and rich while adding to that experience with the pheromones.

Feedback is much appreciated and as always used to refine and create new blends. Please, if you could, let me know as much as you can about the entire experience. Does it separate, the smell, color, feel, nourishing properties...all the good stuff that will help me refine it for everyone.

Ildergreier XS200 XSwim /MFU is suntan lotion that needed some TLC to fix it. Finally did that last week and we got the consistency much smoother (actual lotion like) now. We have not sent out any of the new stuff yet of that. Amanda and I just finished packaging it today. XS202 is "Luxury Whipped Body Lotion".

What marketing genius came up with this?
          Such a smooth way to introduce people to pheromones. They are going to love it.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Appearance.
            Color surprised me. Pretty pink rose color. Looks thick and fluffy as something whipped should.

Feel.
            First thought, appeared a bit watery at first touch. Applied a bit oily. A bit of separation going on, not an entirely creamy consistency. Could see the separation on the skin once the product was applied. Took some gentle caressing to absorb and disperse but finished non greasy to the touch.

Smell.
            Lovely, very light sweet floral. Stays close to the skin after application but still noticable.

Effects.
            It's early and little Nu isn't up yet, so I'm already still relaxed, lol. Will update any changes.

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              great feedback as always

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What marketing genius came up with this?
            Such a smooth way to introduce people to pheromones. They are going to love it.
            Thank you, but I'm far from genius. I'm just a guy with an awesome hobby who wants to share with others

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Thank you, but I'm far from genius. I'm just a guy with an awesome hobby who wants to share with others
              I am glad you did.
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Let me just give you full access to my bank account right now. I mean, you might as well Steve!!!

I finally found a phrase that turns me on.lol!
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This actually made me LOL.

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I finally found a phrase that turns me on.lol!
                LOL, same!
                Or "I'll just give you my credit card"

Comment

Ooooh this is gonna be good!
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

That sounds interesting. Perfect comforter I'd say. Although what is the stage of Goddess?

Comment

• XSteveO
                      XSteveO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's coming along. I always have a few projects going at once so I don't get bored (maybe not the right word)

• SecretV
                      SecretV commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You're a godsend

I also got a sample of this. I took notice of how I felt immediately once I put it on. That being said, it didn't make me feel calm, per se. It did, however, make me smile a LOT. I thought at first it was just because I was already excited about getting the Cohesion...and maybe the placebo effect of seeing the words, "Mood Boost Technology," without knowing exactly what that meant. I wasn't sure if that was regarding the pheros, the scent, the delivery (as a lotion) or something that referred to diffusion or longevity. The word "technology" threw me.

That being said, I have used it a couple of different times since without the excitement of getting something else simultaneously and it still makes me smile. Like, I literally walk away and smile. It is odd. I like it... but odd. That being said, the smiliness fades. It isn't ongoing. Maybe I get a burst of the smilies and then calm down.

From a formulation standpoint, it is VERY light...a little goes a long way. But that made me wonder how much phero I might actually be getting out of it. So not sure how that plays out. I think it would be very easy to get too much out at once if you are used to other body butters or lotions that often take larger amounts to cover an arm or your hands.

I did not notice any oiliness or separation, but I also keep my house very cool, so if there is something in it that might cause that under warmer conditions, maybe that is a factor. (Or maybe Nutrix is just so hot, she made it heat up and separate. lol) .

It is very pretty...the color is soothing and feminine.

I am not sure how I feel about the scent. I know it would be hard to offer a lot of variables with that, but maybe having two choices once this is presented from a retail standpoint would help. A floral and a fruity? To me, it smells a lot like something my grandmother used to use. I have NO IDEA what that was, so I'm not associating it with old people in general, but just with her. lol. I'll probably end up at Target smelling lotions and face creams to see if I can figure it out.

Haven't worn it around anyone else, yet, so no way to know if it has or could have any effect on those around me. Will report back once I get that opportunity.

ETA: I'll be curious to try this at that time of the month, too. I fully intend on utilizing the Cohesion at that time, but I might try this alone to see how it compares. The older I get, the worse those initial blues are right before it starts.
                    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Floral... Could it be something with rose?
                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                        Or maybe Nutrix is just so hot, she made it heat up and separate. lol)
                        She is indeed.

Thanks for the awesome observations on XS202. Mood Boost Technology is just another way of saying its got pheromones without actually saying it. I haven't noticed any real separation either and have kept a few in different environmental settings to test. NuTrix might actually be nuclear fission hot so there's that.

As to the pheromone content inside you're not going to get to much or to little for that matter. As a test we identify who gets what with how many pheromones so it acts as kind of a blind test. I also never put a full dosage in there for tests like these. Typically its anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 dosages. When I make a custom blend for a specific request, then its pretty much full strength, but there's only one person testing it.

Everything you've shared is a huge help to me. We did a survey here in the lab on all the fragrances and that one was picked by the XS girls. I have a few different fragrances we can also try with additional testing.

Steve O

Comment

I'd probably need full strength sadly. I rarely get selfies from one spray and most blends seem to work best at 3

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X