yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xs130 Status Booster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xs130 Status Booster

Here I am going to share my experiences with the unisex blend xs130 (Status Booster), the description says:

Great status booster. This is not an alpha-enhancer, but its more of a blend to uplift you to those you interact with. If you're fun they'll think your the most fun. Alpha, they'll think you're the most alpha. Happy, you'll be the happiest. Just add a little social oompth to your status to elevate you above the rest. Its like having a slight edge whenever you need it. Also perfect for those times you're not feeling 100%. XS130 will provide that extra effort for you
    Now let us see how far this Status Booster take me, I am of course using it solo for some weeks and then I am going to try xs130 in combinations. I am extremely curious how far this booster will take blends like comply and xs194, but also, Bitch, Babe and Madame.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

I'm definitely looking forward to it because I'm confused about this one. I wore it a few times (but not enough) and then I saw that I accidentally bought the one for men and it has stopped me from using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      I'm definitely looking forward to it because I'm confused about this one. I wore it a few times (but not enough) and then I saw that I accidentally bought the one for men and it has stopped me from using it.
      xs130 is unisex according to the custom blend pages.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hmm, can any of the lovely crew share som light what gender XS130 is? KateD XSteveO Silvia ?
        Arsenal

Comment

• Silvia
          Silvia commented
          Editing a comment
          It's Unisexyyyyyyyyyyyyy )))))))

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Silvia That is nice!

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

xs130 is unisex according to the custom blend pages.
        Really? Mine says "/M"
        This was also when I was pretty new to this, so I wasn't paying attention.

Comment

Really? Mine says "/M"
          This was also when I was pretty new to this, so I wasn't paying attention.
          On mine it is written that too, but I have tried it a couple of times and it does not read as a manly blend whatsoever on me, even then it is written M on it. So when I earlier today saw it was an U there, I thought to myself this one did perhaps get the same destiny as Celebrity and Mascot and turned Unisex too, so I decided to let it have its own thread instead of putting it in the Ildergreier tests male blend thread.
          Arsenal

Comment

On mine it is written that too, but I have tried it a couple of times and it does not read as a manly blend whatsoever on me, even then it is written M on it. So when I earlier today saw it was an U there, I thought to myself this one did perhaps get the same destiny as Celebrity and Mascot and turned Unisex too, so I decided to let it have its own thread instead of putting it in the Ildergreier tests male blend thread.
            That's a good idea. I want to see everyone else experiences with this one.

Comment

That's a good idea. I want to see everyone else experiences with this one.
              I think NuTrix have this blend too, but I am not sure.
              Arsenal

Comment

I've used this for ages. Mine doesn't have M on it, (I had to go check, lol), it doesn't have U either I guess I must've always believed it was unisex.

I'll have to review it on XS. I thought I had but see that I didn't- sorry XS!

Today will be a rather uneventful day :sad: Staying in. But will be giving myself a couple sprays from the XS130 beta to feel for selfies and see how my mood

I like it. Will always like it. Keep it in my stash...

I find it status/respect/approachable/calm. It's serious but light - calm and calming. It's relatable, not dominant. Would recommend to a friend
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  I've used this for ages. Mine doesn't have M on it, (I had to go check, lol), it doesn't have U either I guess I must've always believed it was unisex.

I'll have to review it on XS. I thought I had but see that I didn't- sorry XS!

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...130-beta-spray

I like it. Will always like it. Keep it in my stash...

I find it status/respect/approachable/calm. It's serious but light - calm and calming. It's relatable, not dominant. Would recommend to a friend
                  Hmm, I forgot to search to se if there is a thread already, too bad. I could have just written in that one. Well, well, too late now.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Hmm, I forgot to search to se if there is a thread already, too bad. I could have just written in that one. Well, well, too late now.
                    If it makes you feel any better, I forgot I wrote it!

I've been using xs130 for so long, I did the search figuring I wrote up something somewhere and could copy it here. Totally forgot about a thread! But thanks to this I finally reviewed it on the XS site Long over due!
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

If it makes you feel any better, I forgot I wrote it!

I've been using xs130 for so long, I did the search figuring I wrote up something somewhere and could copy it here. Totally forgot about a thread! But thanks to this I finally reviewed it on the XS site Long over due!
                      This is actually nice for everyone.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Its a unisexy blend and I have fixed it. Back in the old days when we switched to our carts most stable version the data had to be transferred one product at a time and this created a lot of mistakes. The person doing it copied from one spot because certain aspects of the copy simply duplicate themselves. Like Important Information about fragrances and reviews. Unfortunately they took data from above it like ingredients and the breakdown of the contents and so we had to go in by hand and do every single one all over. A while later I was to figure out there was a lot of laziness occurring.

Take this blend for instance where whoever did it did it only half right and never bothered to ask anyone what was correct. In part it was my fault because also in the earlier days if I made a blend for a guy I would label it for men/masculine when it could have just as easy been unisexy. I should have watched more closely.

Its the same reason why we had some blends with the same XS identifier. XS007 might have been assigned to numerous blends. The good news is the integrity of the blends has never changed because of this. I'm the only one who makes the products, hand mixing every single one. While Hayley does help with single ingredients she was trained and trained and trained and I still oversee it. She's very competent. One thing is for sure is we have a lot of fun around here, but not in the lab. The lab stays serious with complete focus on quality and control.

So yeah, basic laziness got the better of us and lack of oversight and management by me in the early days. I have a tendency to be super nice and trusting and it always came back to bite me in the ass! Hope that clears it up for yah.

If anyone finds a mistake, by all means let us know. We will fix it.

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                          Its a unisexy blend and I have fixed it. Back in the old days when we switched to our carts most stable version the data had to be transferred one product at a time and this created a lot of mistakes. The person doing it copied from one spot because certain aspects of the copy simply duplicate themselves. Like Important Information about fragrances and reviews. Unfortunately they took data from above it like ingredients and the breakdown of the contents and so we had to go in by hand and do every single one all over. A while later I was to figure out there was a lot of laziness occurring.

Take this blend for instance where whoever did it did it only half right and never bothered to ask anyone what was correct. In part it was my fault because also in the earlier days if I made a blend for a guy I would label it for men/masculine when it could have just as easy been unisexy. I should have watched more closely.

Its the same reason why we had some blends with the same XS identifier. XS007 might have been assigned to numerous blends. The good news is the integrity of the blends has never changed because of this. I'm the only one who makes the products, hand mixing every single one. While Hayley does help with single ingredients she was trained and trained and trained and I still oversee it. She's very competent. One thing is for sure is we have a lot of fun around here, but not in the lab. The lab stays serious with complete focus on quality and control.

So yeah, basic laziness got the better of us and lack of oversight and management by me in the early days. I have a tendency to be super nice and trusting and it always came back to bite me in the ass! Hope that clears it up for yah.

If anyone finds a mistake, by all means let us know. We will fix it.
                          I am sitting here wearing the status booster and reading your post and the reaction was: Ok, so this was what happens. Life goes on. I think I love this xs130 Booster already.
                          Arsenal

Comment

So while driving truck today (helping a friend move som stuff) I get to hear that I was the strongest women they had ever meet. I am already loving xs130 (1x). No, that is something I have never heard before, but I can get used to it.
                            Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-27-2019, 03:29 PM.
                            Arsenal

Comment

• AmandaXS
                              AmandaXS commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That is too cool! if someone were to ever say that about me (cause im very tiny) i would feel the same way too lol

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              AmandaXS You know what blend to wear next time you are going to help a friend out.

• AmandaXS
                              AmandaXS commented
                              Editing a comment
                              i sure do do you recommend anything else?

Selfie: Doesn't feel too different actually, but there is an easy going feel to xs130.
                            Arsenal

Comment

1x xs130 at neck.

Gave me VIP treatment at the post office today. I forgot my passport to ID myself, but she just winked me and told me it didn't matter, she knew who I was (never seen her before).
                              Arsenal

Comment

2X spray of xs130

I am going grocery shopping and coming back to tell how this go.
                              Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-27-2019, 03:28 PM.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• Scorpion
                                Scorpion commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Looking forward to this.

2X spray of xs130

I am going grocery shopping and coming back to tell how this go.
                              It was nice.

I was in a good mood and the selfie amped that up. I was relaxes even if it was crowded and just followed my grocery list and took my sweet time. People, both other customers and staff mirrored my good mood when I had to interact with them, a lot of smiles even on those faces that before faced me was displaying impatience.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Note to self: Need to check if this amps up any mood when spraying on. So next time I am feeling annoyed I am going to do 1X of xs130 to see what happens.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X