yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spooktacular Contest !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh well what a shame, maybe she'll drop a hint since it seems like a tough one to crack
    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

What's left??? Almondjoy
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ima say sweet tarts because she's a sweet little tart.

Comment

How about Hot Tamales since she's hot?
          �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

York Peppermint Patties?
            My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
              How about Hot Tamales since she's hot?

Comment

Hey Hey everyone. Congratulations to the winners

Here are the answers and the winners

Question 1 :: What is my favorite Halloween candy? Almond Joy

Question 2 :: I have a tattoo on my chest. What is this tattoo of? Rose

Question 3 :: Which XS product is one of my favorites? XS190
                Since I knew all the answers I win. All other prizes have been cancelled!

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

There was a bit of confusion somehow, but here we go with the winners.

Scottie2Hottie: Because it was hysterical and we all laughed. 30ml Bottle
                  Isis: Some type of floral pattern (Its a rose, but was close enough. 30ml Bottle
                  Nightwing: Not even sure but Hayley says you won and she's the boss. 30ml Bottle

Bloodburn: XS190 You did win! Mix and Match Pack
                  Ladyofthewoods: a Rose. Mix and Match Pack
                  Primross Almond Joy. Mix and Match Pack

And because at XS we are all winners there's a 10ml bottle for everyone who has participated
                  lafemme manover84 Deezayre nephil RTBoss Muestereate

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got last place, can I have TWO bottles for being so bad at this?

BTW Scottie2Hottie I think Hayley may have something going on with Nightwing. Maybe a duel to the death is in store here?

Steve O

Comment

Okay so I have to figure out how to give these out. Having a tough go with the coupons as they aren't doing what I want them too. Might take a day or two to get it sorted

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      BTW Scottie2Hottie I think Hayley may have something going on with Nightwing. Maybe a duel to the death is in store here?
                      season 4 oh snap GIF by Girls on HBOAt least they are both winners here
                      , Bobbi

Comment

tv show GIF

Comment

Isis: Some type of floral pattern (Its a rose, but was close enough. 30ml Bottle
                          Nightwing: Not even sure but Hayley says you won and she's the boss. 30ml Bottle

And because at XS we are all winners there's a 10ml bottle for everyone who has participated
                          LMAO Who says shameless self promotion doesn't pay off? Thank you guys so much I'm glad I could return some the joy that you selflessly bring to our lives every day.

Congratulations everyone!

Just when I think XS couldn't be more generous they out do themselves. And we got to have some fun too. Pretty awesome!

Comment

Last night I disguised myself as a deer and almost took out Phoenix2886 because he found out about my secret cult. Just saying....

Comment

wow! congrats everyone and thank you Mr. XSteveO
                              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

???? i finally won something
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: evolve, xist
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                                  ???? i finally won something
                                  Nicely done brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Last night I disguised myself as a deer and almost took out Phoenix2886 because he found out about my secret cult. Just saying....
                                    What the What?!?owl wow GIF
                                    , Bobbi

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                                      Ladyofthewoods commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      OMG! That is too flippin' cute!

• BobiiJo925
                                      BobiiJo925 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Right! That morning I had an owl hooting by my window beginning at like 5am. I felt it was fitting for my day lol

• Ladyofthewoods
                                      Ladyofthewoods commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      We were camping once and a screech owl screamed at 3 AM. I swear in my sleep-addled condition it sounded like a human scream. I was having slasher movie flashbacks until I completely came to.

I thought this was what was on my chest, not hers.

Comment

It's nice to win!!
                                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X