yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spooktacular Contest !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

Making those love potions
    Oh I wish for real love potions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Oh I wish for real love potions.
      Well xist is a love potion
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Well xist is a love potion
        It is far from love potion if your target doesn't fall for you instantly.

Comment

It is far from love potion if your target doesn't fall for you instantly.
          It's a long acting love potion
          Pheromone XS

Comment

It's a long acting love potion
          Then there are better love potions out there. I believe even XS193 may have surpassed it.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            hey what are your experiences with this. I think i have this.But i haven't used it.

Then there are better love potions out there. I believe even XS193 may have surpassed it.
          That remains to be seen
          Pheromone XS

Comment

That remains to be seen
            Maybe one day someone can make a mix that works like in the movie, Perfume.

Comment

Maybe one day someone can make a mix that works like in the movie, Perfume.
              That would be great but I doubt it's possible.
              Pheromone XS

Comment

That would be great but I doubt it's possible.
                But you will face the fate of that guy in the end.

Comment

But you will face the fate of that guy in the end.
                  Haha if only
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Haha if only
                    You have watched it, right? One of my favorites. Made me wish I could have that kind of perfume.

Comment

You have watched it, right? One of my favorites. Made me wish I could have that kind of perfume.
                      Saw it a long time ago
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

• I have been working on this blasted coupon all day and it doesn't seem to want to work! Something is conflicting. I just want everyone to know I am working on it. I'm going to start over after dinner at home. Maybe I can figure why and where the conflict is occurring. Right now the coupon is actually adding a minus amount to the order which means a deficit that cannot be there. Not just for posterity, but accounting and taxes. I might just have to do it all manually or better yet have Hayley take telephone orders. That's asking for almost certain death though!

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                          I have been working on this blasted coupon all day and it doesn't seem to want to work! Something is conflicting. I just want everyone to know I am working on it. I'm going to start over after dinner at home. Maybe I can figure why and where the conflict is occurring. Right now the coupon is actually adding a minus amount to the order which means a deficit that cannot be there. Not just for posterity, but accounting and taxes. I might just have to do it all manually or better yet have Hayley take telephone orders. That's asking for almost certain death though!
                          Thanks for trying stereo we all appreciate it and yes asking Hayley to do that does sound like trouble
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

• Hayley IS trouble.

No worries here. Handle it however you need to, I won't sweat it.

Hey wait, is this what the phone call was about?

Comment

• XSteveO
                              XSteveO commented
                              Editing a comment
                              No, I was calculating a formula and wanted somebody to check the math.

• Scottie2Hottie
                              Scottie2Hottie commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Happy to help if I can. You can have Bobbi email me the particulars.

• Got it to work this morning. I'll have them issued today. Sorry about the delays. It will be a coupon for whatever you won, but it doesn't cover shipping so pair it with something else.

Steve O
                            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Got it to work this morning. I'll have them issued today. Sorry about the delays. It will be a coupon for whatever you won, but it doesn't cover shipping so pair it with something else.
                              Got it boss
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

• Thanks for the effort! So will it be emailed to us or will we be PMed through our account here?
                                �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

• Thanks for doing this for us XSteveO . I think if I need to pair with another product, that would be Barely Legal you mentioned. Thanks again.

Comment

I have been working on this blasted coupon all day and it doesn't seem to want to work! Something is conflicting. I just want everyone to know I am working on it. I'm going to start over after dinner at home. Maybe I can figure why and where the conflict is occurring. Right now the coupon is actually adding a minus amount to the order which means a deficit that cannot be there. Not just for posterity, but accounting and taxes. I might just have to do it all manually or better yet have Hayley take telephone orders. That's asking for almost certain death though!

I respectfully disagree. I think having Hayley take orders would have been a fab idea.

But the blasted coupon worked. So there goes my day of fun

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X